Tfw cheap as fuck and basic wardrobe so i buy levi 511 jeans on ebay for like $15-20 a piece

>tfw cheap as fuck and basic wardrobe so i buy levi 511 jeans on ebay for like $15-20 a piece
>have 5 pairs (gray, black, dark blue, burgundy, tan) that are all 32x30 waist
>literally every single pair fits completely differently

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FIT DAMN IT. some of them the opening is at my ankle, others it's at my heel. some the thighs are tighter, some they fit baggy. what the fuck

With levis, you try them on, then write down the style number, then buy online.

just buy the relaxed fit ones and get them tailored. It's not that expensive even if you get a few at once. I got 5 pairs for like 65 at a place near me.

your first mistake was buying 511s

I work at Levi’s and what I’ve learned since starting is that Levi’s is shit.

I hear a lot of customers complain about sizing inconsistencies and AFAIK, it’s probably due to them being made in different countries with different standards. I’m not sure but you probably see this way more with outlet styles.

Pro tip: if the patch on the back is paper, it’s cheap outlet stuff. If it’s actual leather, it’s mainline which is much better but still not great.

>If it’s actual leather, it’s mainline
they haven't used leather for mainline shit since like the 50s

Their shoes fucking suck
they fall apart in days and always have tacky style
t. someone who wore them in highschool

Or faux leather, whatever.

I have this same issue

yeah i kniow the sizing is fucked up. the real problem is that i literally do not know how slim fit pants are supposed to fit

for example, i have a few pairs where the thighs are tight, almost uncomfortably tight, but the waist i need to use a belt

Same guy. I can’t really help without seeing them worn and even then most of the time I wish I could just tell the customer to try a different brand.

If they’re all 511s, you might need to try a different fit. 501 Skinnys and 512s are probably the best fits Levi’s makes now. I’d also avoid anything with stretch material. Every pair I own with it has stretched out way too much in the waist.

Before I go I should note: if you insist on paying $15-20 for jeans quality and sizing issues are likely going to continue being a problem.

maybe some are skinny and some are slim or straight

512 has stretch

3sixteen
Iron Heart

That's why I always try them on now. I have pants from years ago that fit completely different from a new pair of the same style I have bought recently.

This is really just a Levi's problem in general, all their sizes is fucked up. 501 Skinnys are okay, rest are shit tier

>32x30

lose some weight

It's the normies size you clueless faggot

literally the norm jeans model size. not avangard anorectic faggotry, but normal size

Quit buying levis crap years ago. Wrangler is the only denim I get now. Better fit and consistent sizing.

One chinkshit peddling MegaCorp for another smfhtbh

The problem is levis has no quality control since they are all made overseas......we keep buying so they don't care.....they are shit for what you pay.

3sixteen
Iron Heart