How to dress like a tough guy?

How to dress like a tough guy?

What's the type of look that makes people not fuck with you and leave you in peace?

FULL

RICK

don't want to get pissed in the mouth lad

slav/chav-core and getting Veeky Forums

>dress like
I suppose the most important thing is to be actually tough. From there on just wear some worn down leather jacket and look angry all the time.

I can’t imagine tough people actually think about what they wear

>jeans
>White tee
>Leather belt
>Veeky Forums
>worn down work boots

In my experience people fuck with tougher looking people more because it triggers a primal insecurity. Just look cold and dead all the time.

Works for me a bit too well. : /

>Works for me a bit too well. : /
people treat you like a ghost?

How tall are you/how much do you weigh?

That's all that really matters when it comes down to someone deciding whether or not they're gonna fuck with you. you could be dressed up like a "tough guy" but if you're some 5'8" manlet no one's gonna be intimidated

If u were actually a tough guy you wouldn’t be making threads on this Mauritian Unicyle Enthusiast forum

6'3"/190

like a fat 190, or can you wear it well?
If those numbers are true then you already shouldn't have much trouble. Are you worried about something that might happen or are you trying to protect against something happening again?

try not to look all crumpled and meek when you're out and about, walk like you've got somewhere to be, don't make eye contact with strangers but always be aware of how many people are around you and where they are

buzzcut
start lifting
start training martial arts (competing and hard sparring in muay thai and mma will gave you facial scars, mma bjj and wrestling will give you the cauliflower ears)
wear thuggish sportswear whenever possible.

not fat

i just need new clothes since my old ones are worn out and i thought i might as well get something that makes people talk to me less

in that case I'd go with muted/earth tones, blacks, greys

nothing brightly colored or with loud patterns.

classic t-shirt & jeans, work boots like the other user said. trucker jacket probably

If you are a scrawny fuck it doesn't matter how you dress because you are gonna look like a faggot anyway, OP.
The only way a scrawny fuck can be scaring is if he dresses like an AIDS infested drug junkie I guess but even then there are a few extra aesthetic choices that would be needed for it to be believable. No one would think a perfectly groomed person is a dangerous junkie, for instance.

this if you are a tough guy you can dress like a flaming faggot and you will still look tough
like mcgregor

Nibba if sparring gives you facial scars you're doing something wrong

not the guy you replied to but I am also at 6'4" and 190 not fat more like some muscle toning. But not at 12% bf like a fitness model. I still feel pretty thin to myself maybe it's just perspective...

can confirm, i used to rock the junkie look and people never dared to sit down next to me or make eye contact

Leather jacket.
Toothpick in mouth.
Hair slicked back.
Flicking a coin whilst standing against a wall.

inb4 OP gets jumped by cubans or whatever