ITT: Cringecore

ITT: Cringecore

>tfw Chads can get away with cringe-tier white trash wear and still get away with

He's swole enough to pull it off. It would only look cringe on a skinny or fat beta edgelord

thats a shop, i can tell by the pixels

looks shopped

Its an ad pic for some redneck clothes shop in alabama

/board

>He's swole enough to pull it off. It would only look cringe on a skinny or fat beta edgelord
lol. fucking cocksucker

>He's swole enough to pull it off. It would only look cringe on a skinny or fat beta edgelord
that comment made me feel sick, fuck off back to Veeky Forums.

It's a real thing. I work with a guy that has one just like it. I used to see ads on Facebook for them and some are customised based on profession and birth month. It's the equivalent of cheap shit you'd buy at a tourist shop in a major city.

It would look even worse on someone who is not masculine at all, but he is very far from "Pulling it off".

He looks absolutely laughable and it's textbook cringe.

Lol at jelly soyboys. Try not to starve skeletons

t. overweight numale

I can confirm. I used to get facebook ads for cringey shirts a-la "Legends are born in [insert month here] shooped on a picture of Jason Statham.

Stop projecting skinny bitch and hit the gym for once. Muscle gets you pussy not $1000+ meme wear

>t. i'm swole so i can dress like a clown
do what you want really

t. angry overweight virgin numale

Sad but true, I've seen plenty of Chads dress like absolute shit with white-trash and frat-bro wear and they still manage to get super qt gfs with minimal effort.

Some even prefer them like that so they can buy him nice shit give him make-overs like a Ken doll. It's an ego thing for them

Veeky Forums is two blocks down, pal.

That's were we keep the other balloon animals, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun playing with them over there, so please just go.

>face and body are more important that clothes
No fucking shit

yeah, if you think your life is nothing more than chasing pussy. fucking brainlet

This, it's cheap marketing, take a picture of a guy wearing a plain black t-shirt and shoop designs onto it. I doubt he's a model, or even that they licensed a stock photo. Probably something pulled off google images.

lmao why does the hat looks shopped on
how come soldiers can never wear hats properly no matter the country
i will never be able to comprehend the military obsession with wearing a hat as uncomfortably as possible