Now that the dust has settled we can all agree these are actually objectively shit and only got sales due to name...

Now that the dust has settled we can all agree these are actually objectively shit and only got sales due to name recognition?

I actually think they look good on their own. When I first saw a pair being worn in real life I couldn't believe how ugly they were I thought they were fake. Then I realized they all look like that.

I dig a few colorways, sue me. The rest of the colorways are straight up trash though.

these are very ugly. i can somewhat appreciate they broke the mold but damn theyre bad. whenever i see a pair on the street i feel bad someone paid so much to look so bad

>good shoes
>adidas

pick one

>i feel bad someone paid so much to look so bad
I feel like this is Veeky Forums in a nutshell

The only Yeezys that are /fa are the Zebra, Pirate Black, Bred, Oxford Tan, Cream, and Red October.

Semi-Frozen can be worked into a Veeky Forums outfit but it's hard to do.

Post a fit where they work, I doubt it.

I always see chinese with them, tiny ass legs, skinny ass jeans, down to a big ol clomper boat shoe

shhhh don't say it outloud or hypebeasts fags will come and call you a poorfag

pirate blacks unironically look fucking great

ive yet to see even one outfit with yeezys that looks good

Here in Tokyo it always fat or chubby Chinese tourists wearing them. And it's always Beluga 1.0s. Always.

I honestly think it's a sharp looking shoe. Not my first choice because I'm not really into the socky shoe meme, but the older colorways are generally nice. I think Beluga 1s, Black and oranges, Oreos, Breds and Zebras look OK.

Every drop starting with the all whites has been either incredibly lazy or just plain shit.

no shit

>posting 2011 Reddit memes

igor you still look at rage comics bro? theyre great right?

Fucking this. I have seen a few chinese with them. Being chinese, probably the kicks are from DH Gate. Hypebeasts and streetwear is fucking cancer.
>pic related

>the chad stride

good lord

Can you explain me this "igor" meme? I saw a thread a few days ago.

igor is the middle aged bald autist seen here he's actually kinda funny sometimes and sad all the time. keep an eye out for him and you can further your igor-lore

Cream is absolutely the only good colorway and even then they are hard to pull off in an actual outfit

Thanks my dude. Don't know if genuinely true or just larping

I think, on its own, they're really interesting, I have 2 pairs(Beluga 2.0/Zebra) and I think I work them into interesting fits(or at least not basic hypebeast fits).

The problem is that almost every person that wears Yeezys doesn't have a great sense of fashion sense and all wear stupid shit like some wannabe FOG ripped denim, wannabe supreme hoodie, maybe throw in a snapback. Its all so very boring and then it associates it with the Yeezys'.

It’s a real life meme. Some bald former heroin addicted jew from Quebec.
We are being very mean to him but I suppose he keeps this place alive

They're interesting but they never look good.

The colors don't go with anything. The sole doesn't even match with the rest of the shoe. Too much going on.

He posts on multiple boards and has been here longer than anyone else.
The guy has even lived in the Soviet Union or 90s Russia

Oxford Tans

I meant to reply to but also Turtle Doves are Veeky Forums as well

there's a fair few ways to wear them,i don't like all of them but i do own the yeezy coppers right now, i think the coppers, oreo, bred and cream are the only good ones but yes at the same time the only reason for their expense and hype is the name behind it, which desu can be said for most high class brands
enjoy the yeezy fit, not me btw

All the colours without the meme stripe are alright if you can put them into a fit that isn't hypebeast trash.
>pirate black
>turtle dove
>cream
>oxford tan
>sesame
Problem is they're so hyped that the price far outweighs their quality. Would rather buy some nice leather boots or CPs for the price.

Also, you see so many fakes of all the V1's that they just always look fake now, even if Kanye himself was wearing them

>plastic chinese garbage for 8x retail

do you not understand what a meme is?

>if it’s made in China it absolutely 100 percent guaranteed to be junk

Now who's the one actually memeing?

It is an ancient civilization that invented pretty much everything, give Chinks a little credit bro.

>the silhouette of those pants and shoes
>"please sir, i want some more [chicken legs]"

on the subject of middle aged men, does that Australian guy still post here? He had a name that I think had doc or something in it

why is the go to pose for streetwear to look at the ground/hand through hair?

Definitely overpriced

I only really like the air yeezy 2's and the boots that he's made (excluding the duck boot)

Yeezy, kanye west and American (especially african Americans) have ruined fashion and high end brands. The day people stop worshipping ugly mumble rappers and immitating their gaudy style is the day the rest of the (non-American) world is ceased from being held back by low iq consumers.

You’re all just mad you don’t have them. Comfy as fuck.

Already wearing EU48.5/US14, so that massive ass protruding heel (easily adds 5cm from the looks of it?) would make me look even more like a clown

You make it sound like the rest of the world is slave to the ideas of others.

>Now who's the one actually memeing?
Just you with that pathetic strawman

And what is your argument bro.

"It's made in China so it's shit" is just lazy as fuck.

I'm not even the poster you were responding to, but he was arguing 8x retail puts the price out of line with their made in China quality.
Things can be made in China, but 800-2500 for made in China Adidas shoes is rubbish.
You're just doubling down on the strawman

they are objectively shit, shit on a conceptual level and exclusively worn by people who dress like shit

it's just like crocs
i don't get how they find them attractive enough to wear it

>objectively

Kys.

yikes you are mad