Are bangs really a meme?

I think they are rather aesthetic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you need confidence to pull it off

They are supposed to make you look cute and innocent but only bitches and whores have them.

I think bangs look cute on chicks, but only with dark hair.

yes

some pull it off, others do not
just like every hairstyle

they're essential if you have a 5head like me.

Just watch out for girls who have bangs like pic related, they're no good

EVERYTHING IS A MEME, user.
YOUR MOM'S HOT SNATCH IS A MEME TOO, BEST MEME I EVER MEMED.

idk but I love them

I've always had a thing for girls with them.

i think they are top tier

Any style that frames the face is going to be flattering. Bangs are like cutting a literal frame around your face, so of course they work. Even if they go out of style they will still look good.

Bangs are my favorite single styling choice a girl can make.

no yellow fever tho

I cut mine the Japanese way with the upside down V shape just slightly inward at the end of my eyebrows which are far superior to the north american style which is more a band across the forehead and usually way too thick, plenty of actresses have had disasters for this reason. Korean wispy bangs are cute too but seem like they'd get greasy real fast.

It's better to do it yourself too unless you can find an Asian salon as hairdressers think they know best when they don't know shit.

You pretty much never see it done in high western fashion as they tend to prefer an effortless look, but done right they look fantastic.

>but only with dark hair.
Damn you're right. How come I never realized this before? Case in point, this looks like shit

I don't think it's because of the bangs m8

why are Japanese women so good with fashion?

This is 100% the truth.

I love bangs. My dream girl is a girl with bangs, and instead of sex, we just lay awake at night and play with each other's bangs while listening to my favorite Paramore songs.

Who is she? She's pretty cute.

No bangs are literally timeless

Yup, girls with bangs are the best. Especially Japanese girls, or white girls with dark hair and deep blue eyes.

Yes

they are also sexy

Hit too close to home user, had this and was too beta to keep it, working on being alpha and moving on but I cant give other girls what I gave to her

It’s the opposite. trend is low confidence easy art hoes with bangs, or crazy horse women. Yet to meet anyone who had them without at least a low self esteem though.

whats her insta

depends on proportions
yolandi visser would look bad with dark hair too

thats what i like about em

I think has bangs that are too short and blunt for her face. She would look better with Japanese style rather than radfem bangs.

correct.

They have to stand out somehow.

They are pure and traditional unlike Western whores.

The best

i haven't seen one woman that looks better with bangs than without. it literally detracts 2-3 points from their looks.

????????????????????

She was a lot more qt like this.

you need to avoid looking like a scrawny bug-eyed freak to pull it off

stay away from /thinspo/, visit Veeky Forums instead

What about sideswept bangs?

Survivor bias combined with Confirmation bias and a healthy dose of cherrypicking.

>Terrible pictures won't get shared, all data you can gather has already been filtered mutiple times
> You also only share and and actively search for pictures that confirm your believes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

s'okay
might make you look like an emo twee cunt if you can't pull it off

art hoes are my weakness

it's almost sad how much they draw on their eye bags to get that puffy look

they draw on their eyebags? not that u mention it, it does look weird, all though i dont see how that adds to their look, is it a positive thing in japan to have puffy eyes?

not true. when you see a jap, chances are they will have a much better fashion sense than the average person, this is mostly due to cultural reasons, and its a lot more evident in the women. Their clothes are generally always ironed and close fitting, many of them look like they are wearing designer cloths, and their faces and hair is looked after much more too, Japanese women even go as far as to use umbrellas in the sun. Which is a relatively rare thing here in the west where you normally only see those kind of umbrellas at beaches.

I've been to Japan several times and the women really are vastly more effay, though. My experience is that when I walk down a random street in Tokyo, somewhere around 50-60% of women are what I would consider well-dressed and styled. At home in LA, even in a good part of town, I'd say that figure is closer to 10%.

Part of that is just taste, of course, but there are also far more women here who clearly just don't care or try, and of course a much much higher obesity rate that accounts for much of the difference.

effay but arr rook same
like no actual racism intended but while they may be dressed nice, trends go way too hard.
i can't describe how many camel half coats or fastfash sukajans i see

>women here who clearly just don't care or try
This so much. Bangs make me rock hard but I rarely see girls who have them because most girls can't be assed to maintain their hair, or anything else. So instead you get this bland sea of girls with short hair, colored top from hollister, jeans (so they dont have to shave their legs), converse or sketchers. Literally 90% of women in the US.

who is that? looks very familiar

To boil it down. If you're this woman's level, you can pull off nearly anything. The average woman, nah.

im with you but hazel eyes go really well this look imo

@dnsiee

Blunt bangs suck. Side swept is best. This is how you can tell a good girl from trash tier.

Grey eyes for true kino

why is it only ever ugly girls with jowls who ever try this look, if some cleopatra looking girl went for this look she would be beautiful. but instead its always mouthbreathing hoes

Resist the urge and you will find better quality living.

asian people in general just have a better fashion sense

Clearly you’ve never stepped foot on a North American college campus

thats why we like them

Ninja looked pretty good with a beard

good stuff

Straight bangs and messy bun is my all time favorite.

Also she is a goddess and I'd die for her

girls with big eyes are my fetish. I really miss my ex.

instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=it

>instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=it
shes trying to be alison harvard so bad but doesn't have the face or body for it

>girls with big eyes are my fetish.

*and black hair

I used to see this girl plastered all over /b Like not a day went by where there werent 5 threads with her pic on them

I want to sniff her armpits

my mans