This

Reviewbrahhh

no pewdiepie?

every fashion youtuber besides avery and kailee are garbage and cringe

who is this

he the realest mf out there :-DDDD

sangiev

That's really bad.
The roll on the trousers + those boots look really bad together.

But the point of that pic is the meme raf.

avery is ugly as shit

how the fuck

True

Sangiev can be ok but he's still to hype-driven (which is the problem with literally all fashion youtubers)

I really like this who is he

He's perfection

Avery

Magnus Ronning. Came for the fashion, stayed for the meme

Magnus Ronning
Who is Jacov
Sangiev (+Enzo, but James is one of the best dressed man on the planet no joke)

avery, Kailee and trotw

magnus and jacob are hypebeast trash who think that theyre better than the other hypebeast scum

this

exclusively avery & sanj + enzo and james

everyone else is tryhard, hypebeasty, and don't actually know what they're talking about

I made youtube videos about Mastermind, blackmeans, undercover when I was into thos brands and would put fits etc

But I kind of hate the format of youtube and dont feel like making a community there fashion is much better static like a blog

Reviewbrah, only one you'll see wearing a detachable collar in 2018 without giving a single fuck.

Love avery & kailee

Original DRTV crew respectively.

Kai’s ironic megapixel fit was ultra Veeky Forums.

I'm conflicted

inb4 ham snyde
NO.

avery's style is boring as fuck

I wish i could belong to a cool looking circle of friends. If i had friends i think they’d be nerds and i’d be the most fashionable

This photo was taken by a photographer that i follow on instagram but i forgot his name.

teryoshi? Yeah he’s actually a decent photog that I’m glad they advertised.

Yes him. How did you find out about him?

my thoughts remain the same

B E I G E

Who is this?

lindybeige

this image makes me uncomfortable

That jacket is so fucking ugly, the only reason he bought it is because it's so expensive. Stupid nigger rich faggot

my dude, take a look at those old videos where Jay had a bowlcut

Avery has great taste and looks good but both him and his girlfriend are so boring and hard to listen to

Sangiev has great style but buys some shitty hyped items from time to time

Magnus has good style but his videos are objectively more entertaining

Jacob Wallace has good style and he's entertaining, his clothes only look good because he's got a good frame though

What are some non streetwear channels? Luxury streetwear or thriftcore is fine, though i’m heavily into Mr Porter core

Stay mad poor fag

ironic meme garbage fad trend trash sucks

magnus is a huge faggot desu, it shocked me when i found out he's popular online

t. head to toe in distressed tan hoody ripped denim jacket ripped skinny denim and yeezy 750s

Their video on him when he was hiding in the bushes lmao

Magnus = meme. Jacob was effay years ago before his "let me speak to your manager" hairstyle
Now hes just autistic. His frame makes clothes look good tho. Fernando is just cringe.
Sang should drop 10 lbs and hed be super solid. Enzo and James are well dressed.

who are these people you are talking about please provide links

why are his legs so big?

Unironically Reviewbrah. I can tell he'll only get more and more handsome as he ages, but it's not only his looks which are Veeky Forums, but also his views and his personality.

I think it's clean and appropriate to his body type

His style is really good in general tho

youtu.be/1g20-crt334

this happens when you squat

yes this hot boy right here

I agree but i like him too when he was younger,he looked so cute

Fuck yeah, dog bless

John will be here forever

He pronounced it "Cave empt" lol

bump

How do you pronounce it?

youtube.com/watch?v=y6jmefjLP-o

Who is this?
Why is he a nigger?

Such pathetic jealousy

Cringe

jacob's cool

Avery: So fucking good I wish I could be him his style is just so fucking good
Kailee: she was born lucky enough to be a girl but does nothing interesting with her hair
Jacob: I really like, like the stuff he wears is kinda basic, but his body type is perfect and a lot of his diy make me want to learn how to use a sewing machine (and his body makes me want to have at least 2 eating disorders)
Fernando: An unoriginal, unfunny bitch who copied everything off Jacob
Magnus: If you go onto his instagram, back when he was blonde and wore more handkerchiefs, he was so effay, now his style sucks and tries too hard to be a meme. I feel like he is in a mindset "omg i hate hypebeasts I am so superior for not buying hype!!!1"
Sangiev: I think he has an interesting taste in style and pick out really nice pieces, I just think his outfits as a whole like arent good.

Please link me to all those youtubers pls i’m lonely.

lol is this jamie xx?

avery is a cool dude. met him and kailee they're neat.

avery-
youtube.com/channel/UCaG5NT5gyvTX0cnP-cPQkBQ
kailee-
youtube.com/channel/UCw8oPQaO3lJB41wSqUZ3aVA
jacob- youtube.com/channel/UCYod8PvNgoNIRysKabG_WJA
fernando- youtube.com/channel/UCWiVEEQ-ol7NZi72B3PhAaQ
magnus- youtube.com/channel/UCOAMkp7_KhTTavPiX4mu13g
sangiev- youtube.com/channel/UCrEFCdOOfJHZi5tvnS0jLlA

Jacob used to have killer diy vids i miss them and Fernando used to be a lot cooler but now hes like a jacob lite
Also kailees hair is cool and simple i dont think girls gotta go too hard with the hair it kinda distracts from the clothes imo

Reviewbrah: I think Reviewbrah is a king, resolutely wearing what he likes and what he feels comfortable in. What he has to say at the end of his recent hair tutorial video is very worthwhile listening and I think most people on this board should take note

Avery: may know his stuff but ultimately he is a bore. I'm sure he's nice enough but sometimes he gives off an off-putting vibe

Sangiev: rich boy with the means to buy beautiful pieces, yet when it comes to putting together his outfits he has increasingly deteriorating taste. Nice boot collection though

James and Enzo: they both rub me the wrong way with their often hypocritical critiques, poor sensibilities and general air of privilege

Magnus: one of the most entertaining of the lot, his self-deprecation and humour is good, he has some interesting ideas/outfits and I feel he has found the ideal niche as a fashion/streetwear youtuber.

reggie casual is my nigga

Been said before but Reviewbrah.

Avery and Reviewbrah are the only Veeky Forums youtubers

damm is that a jojo reference X-DDDDDD

this jew looks like a fuckin character from Toy Story

Averys style was fun to watch while evolving, now he's stuck with it and he got too comfortable and boring, don't watch any of his videos nowadays.

Sanj has loads of money to constantly build his wardrobe but he has no personal style, he just morphs according to whatever is up on Instagram, the only thing that sets him apart is the constant use of jewelry and accessories but that's it

Magnus dresses like shit, for real. If he didn't look like a model Noone would give a single fuck. He's style is more personal but it really is shit, he has some good pieces but he really can't dress at all.

I don't watch Jacob or Fernando, etc

Hes honestly pretty cute

Those are some of the ugliest fucking shoes, one of the worst haircuts, and one of the most fucking shitty looking restaurant or rental property. Absolutely disgusting.

>character from Toy Story

my fucking sides

this is how fashion youtubers look to me

daaamn those lubutan sneakers are fly as fuck