Remember when people used to wear skinny jeans. Man that shit was gay

Remember when people used to wear skinny jeans. Man that shit was gay.

The knuckles meme is my fav xD
Do u kno da wei XD

i never wore them.

Other than CIA and Shrek I have no idea who any of those people are.

they still do

I think this is few years outdated, but the point is there

hey thats me!

MDE isn't on the same level as the rest of those things.

I used to wear extreme super skinny jeans, because regular skinny or super skinnys weren't tight enough

you're growing old user. that pic is so 2015

I miss them

>Tfw you buy naked and famous jeans

It's shit that 16 year olds who still think adult swim is cool like, as if everything else there.

All it needs to be up to date is Rick & Morty

every ss/fw negro

Slim straight/fitted waist?

Still do lol

I thought Lord Jawlet Leafy got nuked

>home movies
>melon
what

skinny is pathetic and only fags wore it
straight cut is not even new

Dunkey and jontron are good though

So what’s trendy now? Regular fit pants? What do you even wear with them? No good shoes look good with 501. I still rock skinny pants. I mean, more like slim fit but i’m not slim, so it’s somehow skinny looking fit. I like the aesthetic of skinny pants and regular fit shirt. It’s the only style i can tolerate and wear. It’s the only style i can see myself wearing. It’s the only style that feels natural for me and feels like it represents my self accurately. Nothing flashy, just black slim chino, black shoes, black socks, and regular fit shirt. I don’t like hipster music in any way, i still listen to metal/grindcore.

I use Apple products though. Only because i’m not tech savvy and Apple is just comfy. What do you think of me?

sounds like you're a boring faggot who isn't willing to explore outside of the box of familiarity you've created for yourself 2bh

What the fuck are you even doing on a fashion board

keep telling yourself that

I like boring and familiarity. Honestly, i can’t stand “adventurous” people. Like those who have fake optimism about life and are too exaggerated about all things.

Idk i think i just like looking at cool outfits. And somehow being on Veeky Forums means i know more than normies and i’m ahead of them in terms of funny memes knowledge. It’s what makes me feel as if somehow i have some aspects that normies can’t outperform. Unless of course, normies start going here, which i really fear.

I always fantasize being a designer. Having creative minds while also wearing the same fit everyday and like having consistent style because i only have one personality therefore i should only find comfort with one style.

>I like boring and familiarity. Honestly, i can’t stand “adventurous” people. Like those who have fake optimism about life and are too exaggerated about all things.
I didn't say become a wanker, but it's good to expand your box a little man. Keep things familiar if you want but try new things where you can. also from your earlier post
>hipster music
if you're worried about being a hipster or whatever then you're on the wrong website man, this place is worse than anything hipsters were in 2012 when they existed. if the norm loves it, Veeky Forums hates it, doesn't get any more hipster than that.
the rest of your post about how being on Veeky Forums puts you ahead of memes or whatever makes you sound like a bit of a knob and a newfag, normies are already here anyway and have been for a while, you're proof of that.

Is this whole skinny jeans suck thing part of fat anons running damage control so they can feel more confident in straight cut? Most decent fits exclusively include skinny pants, they just aren't ugly super skinny, right?

is this a copypasta?

Classy post user

How is it good? How does it make me a better person? People “expand” because they don’t want to be left out. Well i don’t mind being left out. Being adventurous is exhausting and pointless. I tried, only to come to realization that i’m not good enough and i need to try a LOT harder and spend way more time to be as good as everyone else. It’s more comfortable to just quit the ‘race’ and not having to feel bad about ‘losing’. Also i’ve seen that some people change their personality or gestures to match the style they’re currently into, instead of the other way around. I think it’s shitty.

I’m not worried about being called hipster. I was just being ‘inb4’, just in case you were going to call me a hipster. Like no, i have the most embarassing music taste ever.

Also no, i think normies can’t absorp Veeky Forums humour. They’re just here but they won’t be as funny and creative as us.

I too wish it wasn’t true. I wish i was better. Some people are just better, without going through self help phase. That’s not fair. Why should i go through self help phase, only to be equally good as them? I’m not going to. I’m just gonna find my place in society and make it more comfy.

I meant to reply to you

Yeah, it's far worse

Since at least 2015 cool kids in my city don't use them anymore, it's a normie/douchebag thing.

Everyone has been experimenting new things according to his own personal aesthetic. In my case I'v been into very high rise 100% cotton peg leg jeans. It's like the nice proportions that the skinny revival introduced, but more relaxed, with better textures and without the all-tight factor.

>how does exploring new avenues and taking in new ideas make me better as a person
user you're better than this, or maybe you're not
>People “expand” because they don’t want to be left out
people expand because they eat too much
the rest of your post is honestly just excuses for being lazy or insecure or whatever further proves my point you're just bitching and saying things aren't fair but if you were bothered to put in some effort you could have achieved something.
>I’m not worried about being called hipster.
>I was just being ‘inb4’, just in case you were going to call me a hipster.
>in case you were going to call me a hipster.
so you were worried about being called a hipster
>Also no, i think normies can’t absorp Veeky Forums humour. They’re just here but they won’t be as funny and creative as us.
this is the best way to get called a fucking wanker coz quite frankly mate if you think that being here makes you better than anyone you are mistaken.

But i don’t want to achieve anything, user. I don’t want anything.

there are a few obvious good eggs mixed in with the stinkers here

Milennials love shit that adult swim was airing at 1am in 2001. They're always talking about space ghost and zorak

>i like boring and familiarity as i feel like i look good on them and people won't judge and give me weird looks
>i can't stand "adventurous" people. blah blah judging lv.9999
>being on Veeky Forums means i know more than normies and i liek it
as u said im taking it as inb4
>i-i d-dont want anything
what a cuck.. broaden ur view a little man.. ur missing the point of what good gentleanons here pointing out and its ur loss
being in a fashion board with that kind of attitude says a lot abt ur true self more than all those bait bs

>somehow being on Veeky Forums means i know more than normies and i’m ahead of them in terms of funny memes knowledge

damn I felt that

What's that blank space in the bottom middle?

fat anons and /pol/. fat anons because they want to go full SLP and can't so they're on some sort of cruisade. /pol/ because they gotta constantly reassure themselves that they aren't soyboys.

Fatties btfo lmao

Ahhh, Mike and Jay don't deserve to be in this bait image.

> Unless of course, normies start going here, which i really fear.
Well you are a normie yourself

people still wear skinny jeans, at least in the UK

I own like 5 pairs of the same black skinny jeans, they go with fucking everything

everybody wears them. i hate jeans tho

Honestly, it needs the Rick and Morty copypasta. It's far more widespread and obnoxious than people who feel superior about liking a cartoon, in my experience. But then again, I like the show so disregard that i suck cocks.

DOesn’t matter if i’m a soyboy, at least i look good. Do you really think people actually care about not being a soyboy? Only autists.

I wish i’m a normie. I wish life could be that smooth.

It ain’t easy but hang in there we’re gonna make it. Though i’m scared of being old, i don’t want to live knowing that i’m weaker and can’t run fast and can’t get my small dick hard anymore. I hope someone kill me before i’m 40, idk.

This is a bit outdated seen as half of these are dead or irrelevant now

This is the gayest most teenage post I've read on Veeky Forums this year
Saved as pasta