How did people ever think pants this tight looked good LMAO

How did people ever think pants this tight looked good LMAO

how come i can never tuck in like that? sorry am retard

because it only stays like that for the picture

I can't wait for tight pants to go out of style

If you have the body, skinny/slim looks amazing.
But most people can't pull it off.

use pins dawg

i think it looks good

t. fat

T. Anorexia. It's all relational if you thought about it

What is this really pronounced hostility toward slim pants all of the sudden?

Trend babbies make my eyes roll.

Prolly because your shirts don't fit like his / are made from different fabrics

They already are and that's been a while now

because Veeky Forums is a bunch of contrarian teenagers who want to dress like seinfeld characters

It's all a marketing scam to separate plebs from their money. Those without taste or style need to be told what to buy, and who to buy it from, as they are unable to perform this basic function on their own. Hence the term, "Basic bitch", and the like, became a necessary part of our lexicon.

skinny pants inspo thread

Literally

>expecting anything but the dumbest contrarianism on Veeky Forums of all places
I mean, there's a precedent. Veeky Forums's always been against what's "in" even if a month before they were creaming over the exact same thing. It's just in the nature of this board.

I don't mind slim pants. Myself i wear loose, relaxed pants and only really have an issue with ill fitting, skin tight pants. Wear what you like and don't hop on trends because it's 'fashionable' or whatever.

Wonder this too. Skinny jeans have been around forever and they're not going anywhere.

>Skinny jeans have been around forever
no.

wtc jacket?

>le wide, high cropped pants with white socks and Vans maymay

Every damn Korean. Most disgusting mutation is when it’s a couple and they’re both doing it.

u jelly bro? ;)

Of what? Bad fashion sense?

I like slim fit but when it gets to the level of the guy on the right in this photo it just looks ridiculous to me.

where to cop shirts like this, loose but not baggy

don't act like u can actually be fashionable if ur over 20 lol

You have it backward. No one under 20 is fashionable.

This.

My bf has legs like pic related, he has trouble finding jeans that aren't extremely baggy on him.
Anyone have links to jeans that fit like this?

yes.

Those were almost assuredly not jeans.

those are barely even skinny...
they're just jeans...

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

those are definitely jeans

Skinny jeans are unbelievably comfortable though

That cut is not skinny, moron.

Give the time period this photo was taken, they would have likely been cotton or wool trousers. Now, they are certainly stacked like denim, but you can see the crease where they were originally pressed, and I've never seen a historical photo of pressed denim.

It's possible they are denim, but I still think it's more likely they were a different textile.

They are full cashmere,not jeans.

Ever heard of a tailor? It costs like $5-10 to get your pants tailored.

p cool desu

black skinnies are classic. if you are fat and don't like them that doesn't mean a thing senpai

>black skinnies are classic
What is this meme? Fucking kids, man

have you heard about slp big boi?

Not a classic except for the memesters here.

what's classic then? no doubt for me personally that hedi's stuff will go down in history

>>>

it only looks bad because:
-shoes are ugly design and too bulky
-if you wear ultra tight dark pants, it makes legs look extra skinny, so then wearing a massive puffy white colour jacket on top, will just make the legs look even more tiny and skinny, black contracts, white expands
-the open jacket and black shirt just make the whole fit look even more out of balance, because it just creates this ultra thin line from legs to head, sandwiched by this massive wide jacket.

If the pants and shirt were white also, then the fit would look way more balanced

Nah. Pants that tight don't look good on any guys. If they had been even a bit looser, he'd look worlds better.

Ok, well you are clearly not a woman, because women like guys in tight pants, if they have nice legs. Why would any guy care what guys think about tight pants...And since You are a guy, why do you care or have preference for what other guys wear in terms of pant tightness? Unless you are actually literally gay?

>scrolling threads and see this
bullshit

This. I stay with slim pants because they make me look good and i’m comfortable seeing myself in them. All the ideological bullshit about masculinity is for autists

He had to do it to them.

>some people actually believe that classics won’t change

Nice deconstruction user

>How did people think distressed (i.e. torn-up) jeans look good?
FTFY

If you'd don't have normal legs and no penis

Poster of the pic here. I'm a woman and I really think his pants are too tight. If I can make out every single curve in your leg I think it's time to size up. I do agree with your other points as well though, shoes are too bulky and the jacket (which I actually like) is too much of a contrast to the jeans in terms of size. His companion pulls off his look better but then everything he is wearing is more moderate (smaller jacket, looser pants, normal shoes) so he didn't take much of a risk.
Like I said, I like the look of skinny fit on men like:
This one is pushing it but he's pretty small so it's ok: The guy in the pic I posted just looks too big for jeans that skinny. A large part of that might be attributed to his shoes... are they like 1 inch platforms?

You arent even an actual person yet if you are under 20.

Because they look like shit and juvenile on most people

Are 511s too slim? Asking for a friend.

Both of these guys are like 5'5'', aren't they?

In other words,

skinny jeans look good on people who have skinny legs.

Records say the one on the right was about 5'7 so I'll assume the other one is about 5'9 at most

What if you have feminine legs and a feminine penis?

511s are where slim begins lol. If you are wearing a less tapered fit than 511, then you're wearing fatboy jeans.

>tfw I own sevral pairs of 513s.

you have it completely backwards, underage fag.

ok this is the perfect thread to ask this but i was recently just wondering how should jeans fit?

ive been wearing slim fit jeans but i feel like theyre getting old. lately ive been into loose chino pants. would that fit work with jeans?

slim fit is top tier for certain

skinny can look strange when it molds to the curves of your legs and fatboy jeans are obviously bad.