Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html)
youtu.be/VX8DZEGp1Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About how often should I interrupt dieting with eating at maintenance in order to conserve my metabolism? I heard you have to do that

I honestly can't wait to go back to dieting lol. Fuck this.

Great job with the link OP!

wot - did i fuck up

you forgot the link to the previous thread

old thread
sory that was my first time doing this

pic thinspo related?

I'm quite certain I can tell when it's mostly guys posting in /thinspo/ or girls posting in /thinspo/

When it's girls posting it's usually really nice talking about reaching goals, healthy food, and the occasional sad binge story.

When it's guys posting it's
>hey guys here's 8 photos of me ass naked how am I looking
>500 posts of "how do I lose weight without counting calories"
>500 replies of "Nah that won't work bro because of [completely inaccurate broscience] what you gotta do is [completely inaccurate broscience]"
>more naked photos with no stats
>one girl asks a question
>"post pics"
>"post pics plz"
>"can i see a pic?"

women are the inferior sex

kekkk

currently 19 hours into my first fast ever and I'm already hungry what do i do

I've dranken two poland spring water bottles already. how many should i drink in a day while fasting?

r u just mad cuz a man is thinner than u? its okay fatty

add salt to water, electrolytes

get out

depends on your height and weight bro

why?? i thought a lot of people in here fast?

2L of water a day, so 4.
Keep it up you can do it! Only gets easier from here.
Since it's the first day I suggest doing something really fun and chill. Ideally play an action-packed video game, one where you have to pay attention and use your hands. That'll keep you from snacking..

lmao struck a nerve didn't i

bth I just came on Veeky Forums for haircut ideas (who knew that undercuts would be such a big deal) but I was surprised when I saw a thread where guys were actually trying to reach rat man status.

Someone asked last thread what the could do to do some cardio at home.
JUMP ROPE FOR FUCKS SAKE

If you live in a flat like me just do it in the kitchen. Start with 2 minute sets with one minute of rest.
>4 times 2 minutes with 1 min to rest. Too easy?
>4 times 3 mins 1 to rest. Too easy?
> ad infinitum, it's really easy to keep track and know where you are going. Always train by assaults.

So here is the thing, I'm a fighter and I decided to lurk these threads cause I had to cut some kilos real quick for a fight. Why doesn't anybody look at contact sports and martial arts for inspo? I'm not even thinspo but I look like those inspos you all like. Please eat healthy, do sports and be safe, I have a lot of concerns for the health of a lot of you.

how do i figure out the cals/min?
this is helpful as fuck, i'm too self-conscious to jog around outside or go to the gym

Okay so the standard is 3 times 3 minutes 1 minute of resting.
If you can go further start adding up the number of assaults until you are at 5 assaults. If you can do 5, start going down the rabbit hole of reducing the number of assaults and making the assaults longer. At the end it will be a matter of how much time you have to train; because although possible, it's very hard to improve speed up to a certain point (that's why boxers or other fighters start doing tricks and shit, to keep it interesting for themselves).

I can do 10 minutes at full speed, I rest a minute and do it again. If I'm feeling cozy I just do 3 assaults of 5 minutes, slower phase and doing jump crosses (they are really fun).

I always encourage everybody to jump ropes, it's hard at the start but you can get good at it REALLY FAST. I hope this was helpfull.

very helpful, but how many calories am i burning?

Not a clue, it's not important to me, all I want is dat cardio for my fights. I bet you can look it up somewhere.

>Anonymous 01/17/18(Wed)17:44:21 No.1308
fair enough, thanks for the routine anyway

By the way, tomorrow I'll post a fit so you can decide if I'm actually thinspo or not. It never really crossed my mind that my body type was that desirable.

I'll regret giving this advice because some of you are living a really unhealthy lifestyle: To cut weight for fights we mainly do 2 things, eat lots of high fiber stuff and reduce water content the last 2 days. We do that by jogging or jumping the ropes with trashbags, diuretic pills also help. In our gym we love to eat asparagus and pineapple. I don't know if any of this is broscience, I've never read any peer reviewed article on it.
My anecdotal evidence does tell me you can cut 4 kilos in 2 days that way.

About how long does water retention from binging on exclusively carbs last?

Holy Shit i can't wait for summer to showcase this new body I got

From what I observed of myself, like 2 days

I could be completely wrong tho, dont take my word for it

Thanks for the info
Fuck me, I can't get rid of this it's been four days now I was 123 in the morning so I thought it was about to be over then I ate lunch and out of nowhere bloated to 132. and looked like a fucking whale in the mirror. I am starting my period soon so maybe....

This is so inaccurate it has to be bait

Hey people of thinspo, if you really want to lose weight fast, with no effort and even if you have a relatively dirty diet you should definitely do DNP.
Thank me later.

is it even possible to lose leg muscle without going anorexia mode?? is any of this even worth it

well you cant tell me that your legs are 100% muscle with no body fat

fuck losing muscle worry about the fat

6'2"/188cm
134lb/60.8kg
male

I seem to have plateaued, and I can't hit 130. any suggestions for this last push?

Looking to hit 130, and then build some muscles for minor a e s t h e t i c s.

I'm this user and just failed my fast. I was 23 hrs into it and then just binged ate a bunch of food at the dining hall.
Ended up eating a plate of spaghetti and meatballs (two big meatballs the size of a lemon), then two bacon egg and cheese croissant sandwiches, a slice of cheese pizza, and 3 chocolate brownies. I feel like shit now

i was so hungry i don't get how people do this

there was no way id be able to go to sleep hungry and i have class in the morning

Death iN a Pill.

tour user here
sorry about the felice but i love looking at her even though she's a meme and a fuck and her style sucked

tried IF - fasted 11pm(night before) to 5pm today and felt awful
reminded me of when i had an eating disorder (an active one). I felt absolutely in pain muscularly and exhausted, and my jaw/cheeks ached like they do when i can feel them eating themselves. It looked great but felt horrible.

I guess my body can't, after having an eating disorder for so long, go all day without food without sending me a hundred warnings that it doesn't want to do that.

So I've definitely achieved a deficit and I'm sure I'll wake up lighter tomorrow, but I think I'll go back to several meals per day.

sorry OMAD and IF anons my previously disordered body said no :(

so what happened to that obsessed guy?

I was actually complimenting you on remembering you make a link to the new thread in the old one, but yeah link back is nice too. Thanks for making threads.

this user? if so he needs to post some more pics of his girl lol

It takes a few weeks to adjust, and you should do it slowly. If you normally eat dinner at 9pm, then if you normally eat breakfast at 7am, push it to 8, then 9, then 10, etc. Just work up to lunch at 1pm and dinner at 8pm, or 16:8. You don't need to do OMAD to get great benefits from IF. Also eat a diet that is low in carbs and extremely low in sugar.

If you've always been a typical glucose burning mealcuck and all the sudden do OMAD one day of course it is going to be awful. Stop being so extreme about everything, make gradual changes.

I don't generally post in these threads bc it somehow feels wrong

Posted in last thread but thanks user. Do you have one of the side? My hair's kinda like that and I wanna figure out how long/how to style it to make it look like yours.

The trick to IF is ketosis.

If your body isn't releasing ketones, then you're failing. Also ketogenic diet is like 71% as effective as keto to begin with.

I love getting drunk and it just deepens my ketosis.

AyyyyyY~

>go out with a few mates
>eat way more than I should
>don't weigh myself the next day because I don't want to see myself get any fatter
>weigh myself today
>I've lost 2 kg

?
I'll take it though

it's about calories, not weight. weight can fluctuate for a number of reasons, and if you're eating too much, will inevitably trend upwards, regardless of what happens on a day to day basis.

Im sure everyone here knows this but just in case
calculate your BMR (calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html)

Consume that many calories if you're active, or consume far less if you're inactive.
(i work from home, so I usually shoot for 800-1000 daily)
Been at it for year, fell off the wheels a few times but ive nearly dropped 100 pounds

this is wrong lmfao what a fuckin idiot

okay but how is it wrong?

You fucked up babe. I was rooting for you. Try again and this time
avoid the dining hall.

>reduce water content the last 2 days. We do that by jogging or jumping the ropes with trashbags, diuretic pills also help.
Everything is fine except this bit. That may be fine if you just want to look thin for a short amount of time but this is a lifestyle for us and water weight is not nearly as important as weight from fat. We need to keep drinking water.

second bit meant for

Love watching my "model" friend trying to catch up with my weight loss - good luck honey

pics of friend?

You have to be turbodumb to die doing DNP honestly.

thinspo, are there problems on eating 200grams of sugar a day if thats like pretty much the only source of calories? or does it fuck up something else?

I'm thinking about doing the potato starvation but i would need something to be the source of most of my calories(otherwise i'll actually starve at under 300cal), so, sugar seems nice, but, does sugar brings problems at those quantities? much like the too low fat diets fuck you up.

Yeah, it will spike your insulin and all that sugar will be stored as fat on your body. Don't be an idiot and get nutrients from veggies, you can't go wrong with them.

user, i'll still be under 1100cal even if i managed to take on 200grams of sugar, would that really go to fat while on this low intake diets?

Also i can't go for veggies, yesterday i ate as much as i could and as frequently as i could on the potato-only diet, mashed potato, steamed potato, potato soup, yet, even when taking into the account the milk and butter i decided to throw in because it was already retardly low i couldn't get past 500cal just because of how much volume it actually occupies on you.

Which is why its the potato starvation user, you eat, yet, you starve. That shit has like 77cal/100g, and i barelly managed to eat 400g through the day.

>i can't go to veggies
i mean that because i just wouldn't be able to eat anything more.

If your calories in < calories out, you will not gain weight. You would be breaking the laws of physics.
But yeah simple carbs that are not used almost immediately are usually stored as fat. However if you are under your Basal Metabolic Rate there is simply no way that would happen.

What would concern me more is the facial bloating and potential acne from the sugar-induced insulin spike, as well as the fatigue and almost immediate return of appetite from the blood sugar rollercoaster that simple carbs cause.

I know, the hunger is pretty much cosntant, i was eating, mostly soup, through the entire day every 3-4 hours or so, but thats kind of how the potato thing is supposed to go. Its good for when you got family looking over you and your old habits so they don't see you fasting for a few days at a time.

Oh I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about sugar as in simple sugars.

Try stretching them, this makes them less thick and makes them feel softer. I lost 3 cm in circumference on my thickest part (when I only lost ~2 kg).
youtu.be/VX8DZEGp1Gs
It does hurt at times, but just keep breathing.

I see, We do that just for the weight ins.

So yeah this is me, how effay do I look? I'm still a newfag to Veeky Forums

Whoops sorry. I do nothing but sports and a little healty eating, I don't actively try to look thinner.

Same here. I took inso from the London thread you contributed. I'm the above image, stilly trina get taht cozy boots look.

You sound like a complete cunt, touranon.

Can someone give me the rundown on OMAD? ive been told all my life that you shouldnt have all your calories in one meal, but it was never clear why, just something about metabolism.
I ask because yesterday i once again ate all my calories before 10am, but i honestly felt fine. I spent the morning reading and browsing Veeky Forums while digesting it all, then for the rest of the day i just sipped on coffee. I had a flat stomach, i felt light on my feet, and i wasnt distracted by thoughts of food since i knew that part of the day was already over. I got a ton of work done during the latter part of the day and overall just felt good about myself.

Im starting to think this might just be the way i function best. Im gonna look more into OMAD. If anyone knows about it id love to get some more (reliable) info.

Nayrt but petty spitefulness is an essential part of dieting lol. All that crankiness needs an outlet.

you forgot to put "friend" in quotes

Not really. Everyone is different and if you're not really fat to begin with you can die even on really low doses. Even if you don't die, taking DNP feels like you're dying. It's not worth it.

>2 days drinking 2 liters a day
>no jawline, no hollow cheeks yet
i-is it genetic?

i'm 168 cm and 55 kg (male)

drinking water doesn't make your cheeks hollow or jawline more pronounced, lad.

>you can die even on really low doses
That's simply not true unless you have a strong allergic reaction to it which is rare and can be easily avoided. Even if you are doing high doses your body throws clear signs at you screaming to stop.
>Even if you don't die, taking DNP feels like you're dying.
I think people give DNP sides too much credit. Sure, sweating constantly sucks and so does the fever-like sensation 24/7 but calling it "like dying" is a bit of a stretch. And that's only on high doses.
Sleep deprivation is a bitch on high doses but manageable on low doses and based on some posts I've read in these threads I assume people here wouldn't be too worried about sleeping poorly.

I've used it, went as high as 600mg a day and it worked great but honestly, I wouldn't recommend it here because who knows what issues people have here? For all I know some dude or dudette obsessed with weight here might chug 10 pills thinking there's no harm and ends up melting.

height-5'9.5
weight- 121.5
gender-f
age-20
>>highest weight-158
>>goal weight-105
>>preferred method of losing weight-I eat around 600 cal and burn 600 doing cardio

Basically I'll stop when my thigh gap is super evident because it's all I want and all I ever wanted but naturally I'm hourglasses..or maybe pear since my shoulders/waist are super narrow by my hips aren't and it's just so hard to loose weight on my lower body

how do 'too low fat diets' fuck you up?

are you hungry?

nope :D (bc I mostly vegetables! if anything since I eat most my calories in once as uncooked veggies+potatoes I get to a super large volume of food..i think i might bring the cals down from tom bc im getting impatient)

how are your poops?

Also I'm this user again After I binged I shitted diarrhea like 10 mins after I ate and got back to my dorm room. Is that normal after a fast sine you consume only water???

Google too litle fat in diet or something, its not hard, but, from the top of my head; depression, vitamin A and D deficiency(you need fat to actually process them), also depression because of OM3 and OM6 bullshit. For the average fucker getting less than 30g or so of fat a day is fucked, google some charts and shit user.

Everyone remembers about minimum sugar and sodium but almost noone remembers about minimum fat.

officially the lightest I've been in two years today

this is a meme

>fucking retard

I bought the lowest dose of DNP being offered (125mg) and then I cut each pill in half, took only one half a day in the winter and I still felt like I was on the verge of death. I was never able to make more than a few days before I stopped. I ended up developing an allergy to it even while taking anti-histamines to specifically combat that. Broke out in hives and I still have marks from that (this happened five years ago).

I've been convinced that I've been gaining weight and overeating but I just weighed myself and I've lost 4lbs since my last weigh in. Am I in the early stages of an eating disorder? Everytime I look in the mirror I see a fat ass but I'm already well below my goal weight.

Here. I dont really style my hair at all, I usually just dry it with the towel and then that's it. I dont comb it or anything. In this pic its still a little damp so it may look more messy than usual. Still debating w/ myself whether i should cut it or continue to grow it out.

Hey pal I'm 5'8.5" and 122! And 22
We are lucky cause we're close keep going and don't be afraid to have a couple >1000 days to keep on track!

... get that shit out of here

no

it works really well for some people! i used to do it at the end of the day because eating will make me really tired after fasting all day but i've never tried it in the morning

Also I use volumizing shampoo and conditioner if that's any help. And I dont blow dry because it will look better when it dries naturally

I'm a guy and my hair is like really dry and dead. This is my first time growing it out and my bangs are to my chin straight out of the shower. I usually tuck behind my ears or middle part it ect. Ive been wearing a beanie or hat everyday though because it jut looks like shit. Is it because of my thinspo diet? I do 16:8 fasting most days of the week. My meals are usually like scrambled eggs, yogurt, cheese pizza, bacon cheeseburger, cereal, steak sandwiches, orange chicken, ect. I basically eat whatever usually just about 1 main meal and like a snack before or after during that 8 hour period

or is it because Ive been doing no poo? I don't know but i want to fix it. My friends always tell me I look like shit

Is she an instagram model or something? I can't imagine a real model not being skinnier than you.

First of all your diet is shit and you don't even wash your hair. Of course you're going to look like shit you fucking retard

>fucking kekkkkkkkk

Why do guys swear so much

What is it with potato quality photos?

omaddiet.com