What does Veeky Forums think about Polo Ralph Lauren

Hello, i was contemplating buying some new clothes earlier today and i was just wondering what Veeky Forums thinks about Polo Ralph Lauren, more specifically the two pieces in the pic,
the left one is priced at around 150$ where as the right one is about 170$ and im considering buying them both, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqnS2KnjlDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The absolute state of this board

please elaborate

>Extremely basic hoodie and GAP esque hoodie for over $100 each
>Actually considering buying
How can you be this retarded?

>clothes need to be in all colours of the rainbows and bombed with cluttery printings everywhere for it to be cool

t. hypebeast

You are paying for the brand, basically that. Te quality of PRL clothes is good? Fucking yes. I currently have shirts that are still lasting a few years. However the fit is not very good if you are not jacked or american fat.

I have always bought PRL on outlets form the Bicester Village Shopping Collection. Usually these hoodies are like 60€

thank you for the legit answer, im planning on trying them on tomorrow before i decide to buy anything but regardless i think they should fit me just fine

No, you can get a million things 10x than ralph lauren with 320$

i already have craptons of fake designer clothes, but wearing that shit around gets boring after a while and im looking for quality merchandise that will last long and look good on all occasions

not to mention the fact i love the subtle but nice aesthethic PRL clothes have

One on the right. Zip-ups are pleb-tier

Generally PRL clothes from their store/online store has no faults (except being obviously overpriced and M size too short and small for me)
But If I choose a clothing from PRL I recommend thick wool sweaters for that price, because thick puffy quality wool sweaters are harder to come by than quality hoodies.

Also I like right one than left one, too.

I have the same exact hoodie in my room and it was like 100$. It's decent I guess, for what it is it's warm alright

Disgusting shite. Modern RLP is not subtle or high quality. You can find some interesting 90s pieces online for about a quarter of what your paying. So do that instead of being a tasteless pleb.

>Wears craptons of fake shit
>Genuinely believes PRL is any good
Top fucking kek

OP, you should be thankful to this guy

audibly laughed

Buy the left one if u really want. I don't like the right one.

POLO IS NOT EVEN A HYPE BRAND PLEASE JUST STOP TRYING

>wears polo
>owns fake designer
PLEASE STOP. THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR NORMIES LIKE YOU

youtu.be/tqnS2KnjlDU

Buy Versace or woodwood

buy the 1st one the right one is trash

Jesus wept, go back from where you came from.

Pic related is actual Ralph Lauren inspo. I work in an outlet store in uk and can admit the quality of regular items isn’t great, literally Uniqlo but 5 times the price. Will admit I buy a lot of he oxfords and shoes purely because I get 50 percent off an outlet price. And most shirts can be pulled off with a degree of . As long as you’re not some fat spotty kid who wears hoodies and track pants

Is this an ironic post?

nigga i been had
been had
been had
been had polo

Portsmouth?

don't wear polo for quality and polo isnt designer lmaooooo

What a load of shite. I wouldn't wear this even if they paid me to