Yes, yes, werr done white peopre. Werr done, white peopre

Yes, yes, werr done white peopre. Werr done, white peopre

HOWEVA

Apart from making paper all those were in the end perfected by Europeans both technologically and practically

Doesn't matter. without that European civilization would never have grown to the extent it did.

Your progress is based out of superior Chinese innovations.

Whatever you say. I'm the one living with wealth that would require 100 chinese peasants to exceed.

>muh heritage is better than yours
Well, it is good that you're interested in history, but consider that we are individuals, not collective groups. The exceptional people who invented these things, whether they were Chinese, Indian, Persian or Greek, probably had more in common with each other than they do with any of us. It would be more virtuous and patrician to study history and find out what exactly drove them rather than just rooting for a demographic group like it is a sports team.

>civilizations influence other civilizations

HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES

Seriously, stop shitposting and go back to making hot wheels in your American designed factory.

literally this. i have nothing to say that hasnt been said

So did the arabs in the past. They used to be fabulously wealthy and more powerful and relevant than Europe. Remember this the wheel of time keeps on turning. In the past Italy from Rome was one of the worlds great powers, now it's a 2nd rate power in Europe. So remember hundreds of years from now the Chinese could rise again and enslave your descendants.

edgy

we all know its gonna be canada whos gonna conquer the world

>Second Agricultural Revolution
(Jethrow Tull/Robert Bakewell/Andrew Meikle/James Smith/Patrick Bell/John Bennet Lawes/John Fowler/Dan Albone/Rex Paterson)
>Industrial Revolution
(Thomas Savery/Andrew Gordon/James Watt/Humphrey Davy/Richard Trevithick/Michael Faraday/Robert Forester Mushet/Alexander Graham Bell/Abraham Darby/Herbert Akroyd Stuart/Joseph Bramah/Harry Brearley/George Richards Elkington/Isambard Kingdom Brunel/William Sturgeon/Francis Thomas Bacon/John Ramsbottom/Alexander Parkes)
>Enlightenment, Philosophy, Empiricism, and Modern Political Theory
(Francis Bacon/Adam Ferguson/John Locke/Thomas Hobbes/David Hume/Robert Hooke/Jeremy Bentham/Thomas Henry Huxley/Thomas Robert Malthus/Charles Darwin/John Hadley)
>Modern Physics
(James Clerk Maxwell/Issac Newton/John Dalton/William Sturgeon/Stephen Hawking)
>Modern Economics
(Adam Smith/John Maynard Keynes)
>Modern Militaries
(Alexander John Forsyth/Frank Whittle/Robert Watson-Watt/Henry Shrapnel/Robert Whitehead/David Stirling/Ernest Dunlop Swinton/Archibald Low)
>Modern Medicine
(William Harvey/Edward Jenner/Stephen Hales/Joseph Lister/John Snow/James Blundell/James Young Simpson/James Parkinson/William Boog Leishman/Ronald Ross/Alexander Fleming/Francis Crick/Frederick Sanger)
>Computers, Television and the Internet
(Charles Babbage/H. J. Round/John Logie Baird/Alan Turing/Tim Berners-Lee/Ada Lovelace/Tom Kilburn)

Without the aforementioned British men and women, you wouldn't be on the internet right now, nor would you likely be living without modern medicine, or enough food and resources that the Second Agricultural Revolution and Industrial Revolution made possible.

GOOKS BTFO'd

BOKUTACHI

With the exception of gunpowder, all of these were invented independently in Europe as well

>Your progress is based out of superior Chinese innovations.

The Chinks surely developed a lot of great tech that made its way west, no doubt. Too bad the fuckers decided to go the isolationist and communist route, instead of the freedom route that the U.S. took.

Regardless, the little yellow bastards have my respect.

none would have occurred without guns, paper, printing or compasses before hand

Irrelevant, the techniques the chinks used to make those 4 things aren't used today. Modern guns, paper, printing machines and compasses are crafted in factories (British invention) with stainless steel (British invention), worked by the men who rely on vaccinations (British invention) and anti-biotics such as penecillin (British invention) to survive, using the food that could only be aquired through the use of commercial tractors (British invention).

Plus, fat lot of good the gook guns are when British soldiers can beat them in the Opium war and take over Hong Kong, eh?

The only reason why whites pulled ahead was because they essentially conquered 3 continents with germs and bacteria. They were so fucking dirty and disgusting they killed millions because they were essentially retarded and didn't know how to wash themselves.

except without the predecessors mentioned europe would never have been able to further expand on said inventions.

there is no way around this dude, sucks to be you I guess.

Didn't western printing develop independently from Chinese printing?

The thing is if you did that for the West it would have to be called the Four Hundred Great Inventions or something.

Not really mate because you dont need to conquer Africa to invent the modern electromagnet do you?

Do you think niggers were sitting in caves developing anaesthetic and anti-biotics when all of a sudden some smelly white man steals it from them?

Name 3 Black, Native American or Aboriganise philosophers before 1800.

Block printing was pretty common. The invention that actually changed things was the printing press, which the Chinese never invented.

So the Chinese claim to "inventing printing" is basically stamps?

>The only reason why whites pulled ahead was because they essentially conquered 3 continents with germs and bacteria.

This meme....

Its irrelevent, the compass we use nowadays is not the same as the chinese used back then. The guns we use nowadays rely on percussion caps and are nothing like the gook guns. The paper we use nowadays wouldnt be possible without the work of Charles Fenerty, and the printing machines used nowadays (namely, the electic printer was developed by Charles Babbage and is nothing like the chinky paper. It doesn't matter what came first, it matters what is still being used today, and the old chinky inventions aren't being used today, the new and improved white inventions are.

When its 1000 years from now and people stop using the methods and techniques developed by white people, your argument will be relevant.

Sucks to be a chink I guess.

>civilization is a joint project
Well, yeah.

Yep.

How can they be superior when Europeans made superior versions.

>nationalist dick waving over the triumph of civilization

Modern society is a mess.

Holy shit dude it's pretty sad how proud you are of inventions you had nothing to do with. You think white people are so special yet you sit on your fat ass in your basement on your computer arguing with people on the Internet. Truly an example of the ideal white man.

>bacteria. They were so fucking dirty and disgusting they killed millions because they were essentially retarded and didn't know how to wash themselves

Yeah because subsaharan niggers were well known for their cleanliness

and without the Muslims the Europeans would have never advanced.

And without the Romans and Persians the Muslims wouldn't have advanced.

And without the Indians and Chinese, the Persians wouldn't have advanced, and without the Greeks and Egyptians the Romans wouldn't have advanced.

And without blah blah blah for all eternity until the first single celled orgasm appeared.

Without Europe, civilization would've eventually reached where it is. Then again, without Europe, history would be completely different and who knows wtf would've happened. So plz

>Holy shit dude it's pretty sad how proud you are of inventions you had nothing to do with
You were the one dickriding le 4 great inventions in the first place, Chong.

He is talking about Americans, retard.

Literally point out anywhere in his posts where he specifies Americans you utter mong.

He even says 3 continents, so the two Americas+ either Africa or Australia, neither which is well known for their cleanliness

Haha no I hadn't posted anything in the thread at all until I saw how personally responsible you feel for the greatness of white people. I'm white and I honestly look to you as a savior, you will protect me from all the dirty brown people and you will continue inventing and innovating for thousands of years. You're my white hero, thank you.

I'm asian senpai

He was talking about the diseases Europeans brought to the Americas and how effective they were against the natives. African diseases don't effect Europeans nearly as bad.

So then what's the third continent?
Atlantis?

Also you speaking for him seems a tad rude desu