Thoughts on Palladium?

pretty shit

>made in china

Some of their shit is dope as fuck just copped 2 pairs. Good style, solid construction good price

Solid investment. Has much more utility in the electronics and chemistry industry than gold and platinum. It's also much rarer than Silver.

Since about 40% of the world's supply comes from South Africa, expect an increase in value if there is any instability in the mines there.

Not a fan, canvas sneaker hiking boot or some shit

This one's okay

god-tier analysis, this dude knows what's up

now I'm unironically considering investing in this

fuck

why are you sharing this

Wow this brings me back to old Veeky Forums when things were vehemently hated lmao

Shit. Not much room in the toes. Horrible pain if I wear them more than 5 hours.

I like them, only thing that urks me is they seem kinda cheaply made. You can see the plastic mark where the sole was either cut out of a mould or the two halves were combined on the toe.

What color is best for spring/summer?

With black Jeans

oh they'll become pretty unstable real soon senpai

Got myself a pair of pic related three years ago now, as beater winter pair. They held up great, but this will be the last season i'll wear them, they started to fall apart slowly. For the money, they're great. But don't expect them to last forever.
And buy them when they're on sale, don't pay full retail price .

really good if you wear em right. also the official boots of L U N A R C O R E

This guy is dead-on.

I bought pic related,wore them through 4 harsh winters (snow, salt, cold), and now in their fifth winter, as beaters (even took them on a couple chill hikes - suprsingly good). They have begun to tear at the crease before the toebox, some of the fabric in one of the heels came lose and the soles have worn down significantly, but besides that they have held up tremendously.

The sole is quite good on snow/ice and are surprisingly waterproof (as long as you dont dunk your foot up to the eyelets). They're not especially warm, but with a nice pair of socks you can withstand -15C no problem, and up to -20C without your feet freezing too quickly

If you are from a cold place and looking for something to fill out your boot collection, or are looking for a rainboot or general beater, I'd recc them.

light tearing on the toe, or maybe its just the fabric disintegrating. also note fabric beginning to separate from sole

side profile: treads worn down and some more fabric disintegration at the heel (not separating from the heel though)

last one: inner lining came undone from sole in the left boot, can be annoying when taking off shoe.

I considered these for $90 CAD (good price). Still kind of am, but also find them a little ugly or something.

they're disappointing as fuck. the colors never look like the pictures and the construction is horrible. they're worth 20 bucks tops.

heres mine after I dyed them black because they came in a awful pale gray and painted the rubber to give them a worn look. I use them for work because I don't give a shit about them.

christ

Are you sure that image is large enough?

THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR DURABILITY, THE FOREIGN LEGION ADOPTED THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE A TOUGH-AS-NAILS BOOT

LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA

Maybe at the beginning of last year, but I don't see much more growth for it in 2018. The demand is increasing slightly, but investors in palladium are increasing even more. The only thing keeping the price afloat are stricter emissions regulations and the production of cars in China. I think platinum is a better long-term investment in terms of metals.

fucking dog shit
sole ripped off of canvas within first 3 months

as with all gold and silver alternatives, you have to take into account the liquidity of the asset
as it stands, it's much harder to sell $10,000 worth of Palladium than it is to sell $10,000 worth of gold