Alright boys, i got these, tell me what I should wear with it

Alright boys, i got these, tell me what I should wear with it

Most people dont like this shoe but I personally love it. I would style it with skinny jeans or skinny pants that cuff to the ankle. If you're brave enough you can wear wide ankle pants.

GOAT.

Man... those are so cool, you should've gotten them in a light color. All black they just look like huaraches.

Don't wear skinny jeans with those, you'll look cartoonish. They're great with straight or really wide pants.

Do's
>Slim sweats
>Light stonewashed jeans
>Cuffed trousers or joggers anything tapered by the ankle
Don't
>boot cut anything
>raw or blue denim
>Ankle or no socks
>Be fat
>

How do they go on sizing? What size did you order?

Thanks for all your replies people, I love em, i'll be sure to follow your advice, btw i'm not fat, i'm dark skinned (i'm latino more or less), my height is 1.72~ (metric system), but i'm not a flat board at least.

This is the pic where first I saw em, and I loved em since then.

Am i gay for liking the bape instapumps?

i would also like to know

Wym? Where are you from? I'm Italian, so I don't know the sizes of other countries. Here I got a 42.

How would you even pair these. You would basically have to make your whole outfit to supplement that colorway.

this twink wears them nicely

I would wear them with a trashbag in a dumpster where they belong.

what is the best color I was thinking black and white but now Idk if I want all black or something else

Lmao, this one killed me

There are tons of colors and models, check em out

America. You’re a 42? So a 9us? Would you say they are true to size? Or is there any advice you have when buying?

Are they comfy?

I don't know how to describe em, but man, they sure feel comfy, about the size, yeah it's alright, the silhouette is amazing, but when you watch em from the top they seem a little bulky, but it isn't of a big deal.

Yeah sorry, my English is bad lul

>gasser shoe

COP IT

A thong and crop top

They go true to size

(Not OP) I've had tried a couple pairs so true to size a little narrow but it does have a bit of toe room

Copped these at a thrift store the other day for a few bucks. Any idea what to wear with the colourway?

Black clothes.