I’m here

thank you

>streaming.rickowens.eu/
The crowd makes a swastika

Nice trick Rick

what's the song playing? it's a banger

oh shit techfags gonna hop on those pants

nowfashion.com/rick-owens-menswear-fall-winter-2018-paris-23629

When Rick uploads the collection on his youtube channel, he always gives credit to the music.

nice nmds rick

lol i saw those too

Hot points?

1. High waisted pants
2. Buttons at the top jackets
3. HAIRY SWEATERS

Elaborate

I like the pants, the hairy sweaters and the runner that looks like his new slim sole sneaker

Those high-waisted pants on the shirtless guy were pretty cool. Too bad they'll be prohibitively expensive, like the rest of his pieces.

The verb or the adjective?

I'm asking you to go into more detail when you talk about the things you like from this show/collection.

1. Really enjoyed the look of them. They look very comfy. Good army feel to them

2. The big buttons make a nice look, and then nothing else (no zippers, no more vertical buttons) makes me think of maybe a poncho. Gonna have to wait and see it more, before I could really talk about it, but I loved it.

3. HAIRY

I wasn't the one who posted that, I was just wondering if you were sarcastically calling his post elaborate or asking him to elaborate

Just say 'verb' next time.

Would you believe me if I told you I was a model at that show ?

Maybe if you post proof

I know but it's like the worst thing to do especially here, you can ask anything though. I also asked a lot of models the ID of that runway track but nobody knew it, so if someone can help me on this that'd be great !

>Won't post proof but ask me questions because I actually was there guys haha. Rick actually hand picked me myself guys haha i loved the backing track ask me loads of questions

Weirdo

Dude castings are quite random actually so I don't feel especially proud of having been picked by Rick.

You must be new, Veeky Forums have some posters that are/used to be model...

Understandable have a great day

the slp guy who moved to lanvin

Not sure if I missed some point by not appreciating the lanyards.

Suicide

Just explain your statements next time.

Even the shoes were hairy!

I'm liking these boots

BOOORING

id on music

is rick still into skull candy?

New to fashion shows here. I really digged some of the pieces, but I'm still VERY confused with stuff like pic related. What am I suppose to feel about this? what am I supposed to like and how? I just don't get it.

Still, I loved those high-waisted pants and some of the poncho-esque jackets (also the weird haircuts on the masks look dope as shit)

Pants look great. First Rick piece I legit like.

youtube.com/watch?v=44jomsu6zk0

I REALLY like this coat

"‘ENERGIZE’ BY DJ SPEEDLAP (REMIXED BY JEFF JUDD)"

youtube.com/watch?v=ir1bNlin0Cg this is the regular version.

Why?

This is pretty good for workout music. W2c full album

ok nm gonna use this youtube.com/watch?v=1ZXRAQ3JcEs

fuck there is so much choice. what's a good kolbas music for exercise?

discogs.com/de/Various-Rotterdam-Hardcore-Classics-Vol-2/master/278532

Just get a thunderdome compilation. like this one for example. It's pretty good imo
discogs.com/de/Various-Thunderdome/release/1577136

downloaded, but why this one specifically?

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1359185

I fucking love rutracker. That ordnung, presentation. Very good, russkies!

Sounds like you've never seen a good tracker.

It's just my personal opinion, i think the overall tracklist on this one is really strong.

I want to forward this with the fact that I've only recently gotten into watching fashion shows and tend to just be an over- thinker. What do you all look for when considering a showing or collection is good? I understand the clothes are the focus, but as for the song/ presentation/ setting choice, is there any meaning applied to it? Or is it strictly to just create sombre sort of aesthetic?

>streaming.rickowens.eu/

This whole show reminded me of that Paris mission in Hitman.

1. Heavy coats
2. Heavier boots
3. CORPSE HAIRCUTS

the show was titled 'sisyphus', ricks take on it is repeating unhealthy cycles over and over without learning and he contemplates if that kinda behavior then is something very human and if it has purpose or meaning if you just keep on repeating them
and he feels his boulder is getting frustrated over technical limitations he faces making his collections, which leads to frustration and repeating it over and over to him is a form of aggression
and it's very aggressive collection, it looks like he slashed open that garment and sew it back together in act of aggression, lot of pieces like that in the collection, also note the angular and big silhouettes, traditionally very masculine and aggressive elements
the show itself plays to that aggression as well, the music was loud as fuck, you can see people holding their ears and the lighting is almost blindingly bright and in a room that's fully white reflecting that light to enhance the effect, even the hair on the models look like someone badly scalped them or tore their hair out, just fuck my shit up senpai
sorta surprising theme considering how calm and serene rick comes off in interviews and is his usual approach

"THIS FALL /WINTER COLLECTION IS TITLED SISYPHUS AFTER THE ARROGANT KING IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY WHO WAS PUNISHED BY ZEUS TO ETERNALLY ROLL A BOULDER UP A HILL ONLY TO HAVE IT ROLL BACK DOWN, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, FOREVER. IT’S DRAINING TO WATCH UNHEALTHY CYCLES REPEAT THEMSELVES, BEHAVIOURALLY AND HISTORICALLY, AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, IT’S HARD TO SUPRESS A HOWL OF RAGE. IF WE HAVEN’T LEARNED BETTER BY NOW, AFTER ALLLLL THIS TIME, DOES THIS MEAN UNHEALTHY CYCLES AND BASE URGES ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE HUMAN CONDITION? AND IF THEY ARE INTEGRAL, DOES THAT MEAN THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF HORRIBLE VALUE? RENDING ONE’S CLOTHES IN ANGER HAS A DRAMATICALLY BIBLICAL SOUND — HERE THESE CLOTHES ARE RENT IN A BIT MORE OF A DELIBERATE AND PERHAPS FATALISTIC WAY. DOUBLE KNIT TUNICS IN MERCERIZED COTTON FACED WITH CASHMERE WE REFER TO AS ‘CASHBOARD’ ARE SLIT AND SLASHED TO HANG AND GAPE AROUND THE BODY... OR CUT IN THIN AND CRISP WRAPPED JACKETS THAT CAN BE USED AS LAYERS UNDER COATS. HAPHAZARD CARGO CHAPS ARE CUT IN CAMEL HAIR FLANNEL TO MATCH HIGH WAISTED PANTS CUT WITH A CUMMERBUND SILHOUETTE... AND RAW DARK DENIM JEANS HAVE BEEN CHOPPED INTO JAGGED SKIRTS. COATS AND SHOES ARE CONSTRUCTED IN A PLASTIC SHEARLING THAT TRAILS LOOSE FILAMENTS IN AN OUT-OF-CONTROL HAZE AND SOME COATS HAVE BEEN HAND-PAINTED IN ROUGH THICK BRUSHSTROKES. CHAINS CAN SUGGEST SUBORDINATION BUT THEY CAN ALSO REPRESENT LINKED STRENGTH. HERE THEY ARE DRAPED AND WRAPPED AROUND THE BODY AS STRAPS ON THE SIMPLEST OF RAW CUT PORTFOLIO ZIPPED BAGS IN SOFT SUEDE OR RIGID COWHIDE. FLAGS CAN BE ABOUT UNITY AND PRIDE BUT ALSO DIVISIVENESS... HERE THEY ARE RENDERED AS CAPED PANELS FLOATING OUTWARDS AT THE BACK OF LONG COATS IN SOMBRE WOOL FELTS AND NYLON DUCHESSE."

pt. 1

"THE SOUNDTRACK IS A REMIX OF ‘ENERGIZE’ BY DJ SPEEDLAP, THE KIND OF 90S TERROR TECHNO I LISTEN TO EVERY DAY AS A SAFETY VALVE TO RELEASE THE IMPATIENCE AND FRUSTRATION THAT ARE THE PERSONAL CYCLES I CAN’T SEEM TO CONTROL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BETTER TO BY NOW. IF, AFTER ALL MY EFFORTS, I HAVEN’T FOUND A WAY TO ERASE THEM, DOES THAT MEAN THEY SERVE SOME KIND OF PURPOSE? "

pt. 2

this is a good explanation. thanks senpai