COMPLIMENTS

>wow user, you look very Korean

mfw I only put on a sweater and khakis, suddenly I'm from a different country

what are the weirdest compliment/criticism you received?

girl I had a crush on in hs insisted I looked like tom cruise back in my man-bun days.
didn't hit that because I'm an autist.

man-bun was a coupon for instant sex for around 2 weeks, you didn't cash in yours dumbo

The spaghetti prevented me from redeeming that promotional item

Not really weird but I often get told I look exotic

Not a compliment but yesterday a friend told me:
>someone asked me if user's coat was bought on the women department
Fucking normies.

If normies think you look gay, you look gay

I'm in med school and while we were practicing the abdominal exam a girl told me my stomach was cute

show us your belly please

guy thought i was arab

im italian

What is this gif from

From a Korean girl, "wow, you look like Bread Fit."

I've been told on two separate occasions that I would look good in a dress. People have also told me I look statuesque or like a greek/roman marble statue.

"you have a great body for a short guy"

>"omg user you look like the fashionable asian guy from buzzfeed!"
>"oh... thanks i guess"
she meant well at least

Some old guy today: "That's a nice coat, used to wear one like that in my youth"

"i hope youe die before you get old"

You think that was a compliment? Fucking soy boy.

One time i have been told that I dress like a bi

My face has been compared to both david bowie and norman bates (the modern one from the tv show - anthony perkins would be flattering)

same thing

she thought it was a compliment. not me retard. we ended up dating a few weeks after that. didn't last long with that roastie.

All the black kids think I'm white and keep calling me random names. I'm Hispanic

stfu craka

daaamn. she called you fat, my nigga.

Cute friend told me I looked good in my leather jacket, so I got that going for me.

"You look good for a japanese guy"
Also, people often want to take pictures of me, one time a girl from my college made a fake instagram account of me and took a bunch of stealthy pictures and talked to herself in her photo's comments using my name like i was her best friend or some shit like that, i thought it was some kind of evil plan, but she was just crazy

Those types of compliments are always nice, makes you wonder what they were like in their youth.

I answer phones in a hospital. I get told at least once or twice a week that I have a very nice voice and should pursue a career in radio. Physically, I always get compliments on my blue eyes, especially in winter right after it snows.

weeaboo girls are absolute nutters mate, even if she's cute best not to touch that

this is true
dont touch that shit with a 10ft stick

I just get told that I dress interesting. In other words, everyone around me is a fucking pleb

They were poorly dressed

>implying you arent a moor

I was told I looked like that 20 something year old boy from stranger things.

I usually get compliments for my voice, but the mother of a female friend I have says my Voice is gorgeous every time she sees me.
Also, a weird girl told me I look like some dude from bates motel.

Why did you, user?

"user, you look so Chinese!" said by a qt Chinese girl

"Why do you always have nice outfits"- my friend in one of my courses

Someone at the gym told me I look like a tennis player from the 80s and asked if I wear headbands.

Also I don't play tennis.

Yeah, she went batshit when i went out after class to do a college project with her friend, started calling me a rapist and even made one of those huge feminist facebook texts lol, she quitted my college period afterwards
This kpop/drama fever fucked me up

same, my case was with my old Astina 323F.
>"ya know user, that car was the envy of every single kid back in the day. you're pretty tasteful, and lucky"

he wasn't THAT old but I learned that some styles are just timeless.

she wants your children mate, chinese girls are VERY loyal (mostly)

sometimes some people just go full retard and say dumb things. they mean well but it comes out odd.

Do a DNA test and you'll be surprised

TOP MEME

RIP tiny man, prayers are with u

its not gay, its heroin rock star chic~~

had multiple friends tell me their friends say I'm attractive but in vampire kind of way

also when I was in china people kept on asking if they could touch my nose because they weren't sure if it was real or not and girls kept on complementing me on it. this was rural china so I was probably one of the only europeans they'd ever seen

>"Hey user! Today you look like a twink.. In the best way possible btw!"

Wtf does that mean?

skinny artsy boy

there is no good way, it sounds like a guy who wants to fuck your ass or a girl who is trying to belittle and humiliate you

Same, or drunk milfs have come up to me and been like “wow I was expecting some European accent” I’m mixed Indian/white, idk what’s wrong with people. I walked pass a table in a diner the other day with my brother and some white bitch was like “I like the way Arabians dress buuut...”

pic of nose

just a normal aquiline nose

In Europe, Arabs often lie they're Italian.