Berets

does anybody still wear this retarded head piece?

All the truly fashionable wear this now

Berets, flatcaps, and porkpies look cool on old people and no one else.
Fuck i cant wait to be an old man and smoke cigarettes at the duck pond wearing my flat cap. Ill play bridge with my other old man friends and when an effay qt of the future walks by we'll all stare and with a cigarette under my mouth i'll quietly mutter "got-damn..." under my breath.

Shits gonna be cash.

Here in Japan I see girls wearing berets, especially while in winter. They pull it off but if I saw a young man wearing one I'd assume they're gay or fedodo-level sperg. Minimum age for a male beret is 60.

some girls and soliders

same here user, same here. suits everyday.

Okay, oh I see
Oh Sh
Shiet
You know what, Katie?
You always was a silly ho

imagine all the goofy shit you can wear

Only if you're Krausermode.

Maybe if your wife got killed by Khans

I've always thought berets looked pretty cool
especially red ones.

If you play bongos in an afro-cuban bebop jazz revival band or are a black panther then you can pull it off

SIIIIIQQ

you can tell fa is trash because, yeah, berets are actually pretty popular right now in young fashion-y circles

go home and be a family man

>young fashion-y circles

no actual avant garde clique would say this in reference to themselves, good job loser

fucking poser, only shitlib larpers wear berets, looks gay as fuck

That model is the most Chad-looking motherfucker I've seen.

it might just come back riding the wave of 90s nostalgia. beret (kangol) was big in streetwear back then and its an armani staple. and armani was fucking huge in the 80s and early 90s.

Yes because it’s part of my uniform lol

Lollllllllllllllll

>Death Wish gangster core

My Asian GF does and it is wonderful.

The pleasure of being gay and not really caring means you can get away with wearing wacky shit like that without worrying about turning off the people you want to atract.

hon hon hon hon

w2c a nice black beret like pic related

completely out of touch flyover kiddies

it's kinda tru.

but at the same time, these people have amazing jawlines. They could wear almost anything and have a professional photographer make it look amazing.

>does anybody still wear this retarded head piece?

these faggots do

My brother unironically wears one. It looks fucking retarded.

What a bunch of faggots.