ITT: post Veeky Forums nostalgia. Old fits, retired memes etc

ITT: post Veeky Forums nostalgia. Old fits, retired memes etc

'Member when these went on sale for like 150-200 euro and everyone and their mother copped one? I'd probably cop one today, if it was deadstock desu.

the Acne one looks better

no it doesnt. look at that horrible cross under the neck

LITERALLY looks like H & M my dudes

why? post a similar hm sweater then? Even if one exists, it's very possible it's just aping whatever the designers were doing the year prior.

i remember the acne one having really inconsistent fading, like some were basically 3 color blocks instead of ombre. I think it was because they did the dip by hand, but I honestly cant remember if it was even a thing or if im imagining it

Because it just looks like something a teenager would think looks cool.

That's not true nostalgia, my friend. Here it's, the emblematic Raf Simons F/W12 ombre sweater.

I also love star trek user

How long ago was this? It only feels like a few months ago. Urgh.

Looks like the sauvage bottle.

This was being posted probably late 2013 at minimum

Do you guys remember when 'reeeeee' used to post here?

I miss her.

lol I remember all the terrible fits people would post wearing these

>her
still living the lie i see

faggot

you never posted a similar h&m sweater

I have the navy one in medium and small, I still like it.

even if h&m didn't do it, asos and topman definitely did

it's not a difficult piece to replicate

This
The raf one looks horrible. This is much better

they're both awful

>it's not a difficult piece to replicate

it is if you want it to look good lol

acne and raf versions are both shit

no u

the colorblocking looks awful here

lol

Gradients always always always look like shit when worn. I enjoy them in art n shit but cannot stems them on clothing.

Palewave come back I miss u bb

Yes, this one was the grail

how does one wear this kind of thing? Do you roll the sleeves to your wrists or walk around like slenderman?

still like the blue raf one and still wear mine every now and then

Nah good ridance to that attention whore. At least people like tripsk contributed content.

On the other hand, I sorta miss Trunks

I miss trunks too

the sleeves bunch up you dumb cunt

man, pale wave was nice, I miss it

Jut wait till summer and it’ll be back

RAF SIMONS RICK OWENS USUALLY WHAT IM DRESSED IN

the pink one ended up at like £90 some places, i miss birthday's fit with the blue one mostly. pigfuck's descent into madness was a wonderful display also, the slp threads were briefly comfy when it was quite new and people hadn't begun to shit on slp everywhere

wtf is this pic
if it's supposed to be indicative of Veeky Forums then the left side is completely arbitrary as Veeky Forums was still in its avant-garde phase back then

Requesting the cancer-patient-in-a-dress fit by trunks

I made a knockoff of this back in the day.

DANIM DEN

LOOKIN GOOD

I was one of them!
My dude, you did not get the price right. it was BELOW 100€ before shipping! 95% certain.

Will post a fit of mine from mobile as reply

memeboots in ca 2013

It's funny how I used to be crazy about Raf, spending all my student money to cop the pieces I could afford
The AW11 runners were a cool conversation starter but the only people I met IRL who wore Raf were super awkward

Who else copped velcro hi tops ?

abysmal

i'm here since 2011. copped some lowkey raf t-shirts, some jil sander and patrik ervell. my grail is still this raf ss13 tee

please someone tell me they have the thread where the guy from the "FROM THE BACK" picture says it's him and delivers proof

Why is the guy on the left floating?

Lol it's sauvage

The from the back wasn't that long ago, don't know why you are posting this in a nostalgia thread.

holy fuck I forgot about this guy

I think it actually came from r/streetwear

lol I still love my black Velcro's, but I barely even wore them cuz I couldn't even afford good enough fits for them

we're bringing diaper wave

The holo velcros are my grail.

>i've been on effay longer than you
because regardless of whether or not it constitutes as nostalgia it's the most relevant thread to post it in

The clarks bring the fit together

lmao will never forget this clown

anyone remember that kid that migrated over from /mu/ in 2012 or some shit, think he was called high fidelity back then and something else after and spent $$$ on clothes but always looked like a complete clown?
I remember him getting one of those raf jumpers and it looked fucking ridiculous on him and Veeky Forums laughed for a month straight

Still wear these memes occasionally when I bum it

I came across this kids twitter a few months, what a weird little shit

What’s wrong with u? How is this a grail, this was Sale raf

goat

It serves a purpose.

i miss when everyone used to trip

reeeee was an uninformed idiot, but i miss seeing the trips of her(their) contemporaries. i liked seeing the progression of people like straw, huck, harry, trunks and theo. hell even pigcuck posted some worthwhile information about archive raf inbetween his shitposts.

i miss dada the most though. his fits at that time were always so good, and his high end shoe knowledge was very well developed

This one is far worse you cunt

which is?

Cole Mohr

Miranda aka Eyebags-kun

>heather

i love geller, i'm wearing two pieces by him right now, but that looks like shit compared to raf's, and even acne's ombre

Carpe Diem Boots

>huck
fuck that fat cunt

remember when Veeky Forums was saying fuccboi years before anyone else?
don't even hear that said here anymore

fuck is wrong with huck? everyone always shit on him, and he kept that goofy happy go lucky smirk through it all. he was nice

as much as we all hate to acknowledge it, sometimes Veeky Forums actually is ahead of trends, however rare that may be

his face annoyed me

he looked like a young jonathan richman, how can you dislike that

he's a qt. i hope he refined his style

remember that guy that would post fuccbois on every single model files vid, and they'd always reply with finally

lelders I think
once vfiles posted fuccbois first and he replied with finally too

I also remember their twitter account asking what Veeky Forums was

he still posts, he was in the last two waywts

I just got some OG run carpe sidezips in reversed horse from yjp for dummy cheap, theyre sex man, pure sex.

nostalgia aside, can anyone post good fits of these? i got the blue ombre ones from raf, although a pretty nice piece but they dont seems to fit in any outfit besides all black

pale wave was amazing tho i am a fat faggot and couldn't wear it out :(

i just miss doopdoop because he was handsome

classic oioi

i remember the day huck started using his trip

reminds me of my time in uni browsing through rick and raf threads, trying to scrounge up money for a pair of stan smiths, buying into palewave and saving hifiink inspo. we had fuccboi general and modelfu threads that actually had good bants and discussion.

i miss old Veeky Forums

me too bro. i miss uuuuhhhh, anorak and the other trips. i miss sufu too, for all the shit that happened there it was an p good forum. still despise dadcore tho

crazy how just by the posture you can tell this guy is a kissless virgin

Go back for Reddit huck

lol

it's the handicapped people shoes that ruin it

yea I remember hearing fuckboy in public for the first time, it was a sad day

yeah but he doesn't use his trip anymore

straw doesn't either

i miss the sense of community we used to have here. that being said, thank fuck i haven't been browsing Veeky Forums this whole time

>this nostalgia for an already rotten Veeky Forums
lmao. golden age Veeky Forums is 2010-2012

i miss when wearing a camel coat with white trainers was 'in' and not worn by arabs

i miss watching fashion bros every thursday

i miss alternating between here and sufu when they were both really active

i miss trunks and pigfuck's shitposts

Is terrorwave over already?

>w2c??