>been 10/10 and fit/fa my whole life
>Sinking into a deep depression the thinner my hair gets

What the fuck do I do bros?

>been 10/10 and fit/fa my whole life
pics

5/10 all my life

Adept. Maybe try something different.

f i n a s t e r i d e

Too private to post my face but here's a goofy faceless pic.

I'm 6ft 1, 225lbs, work out 5 days a week.

damn are you kinobodys sister?

>its another insecure balding thread episode

either fight it or man the fuck up and shave. just stop posting these goddamn over dramatic depressing threads

I don't think you realize how detrimental it is to your psyche. You're probably like 16 and haven't started balding yet. Trust me when it starts happening to you you're going to be absolutely lost in what to do and how to handle it.

>would you rather be charles foster kane or an ordinary person
I'd pick an ordinary life every time, I think anons ITT are underestimating the devastating potential of loss

lmaooo im 25 and have some thinning, just like a lot of dudes my age. If youre reaction is anything more than "ah fuck this kinda sucks" then youre weak minded as fuck. Im treating it the best i can and hoping for a more reasonable cure in the near future but besides that its worthless to wprry about.

Not everyone is autistic. When it happens to me I'll just shave it and won't think twice.

Not all of us are shrimp dick faggots. I'm 26 with perfect hair, but if it were to ever fall out, I'd shave it off and move forward like a man.

everyone says that but wouldn't rocking a skullet or receded hairline be the ultimate acceptance? I see all these nu-male and dadcore guys 'accept' their baldness and shave it off. Wouldn't the ultimate confidence be rocking a sleazy middle-aged thinning? I get that it might not look as good but it definitely is more confident.

like this

thats retarded, why would you purposefully look worse. a shave would obviously look better.

No that just looks stupid. Shaving it off is based and a big cock in the mouth of mother nature. Put that hairline on literally any guy and they look like a pervert. Shave it off and he looks just like a regular guy.

Zayn Malik just shaved his dome bald and he looks aesthetic af

Tom Ford is the only one who can pull off receding

then again, zayn can pull of any hairstyle and he'll still be a 10/10.

its a combination of his caucasian facial structure, hispanic/french descent eyes, and dark arabic skin color and hair. He's pretty much future proof.

Whichever gets me bigger dick

Everything about him is arabic period

close, but he's no Jack

your letting 'mother nature' dictate how you rock your hair instead of embracing the receding

If you're really 10/10 and fit just shave your head bald and it won't make a difference

I love when normie simpletons with a full head of hair like you go with the "if that was me I'd just shave it XD". You don't know how hard that decision is. You don't know what it means to just let go.

I hope you get in a very bad car accident.

>tfw full head of thick hair
>manlet

Why

>tfw manlet and balding

>become a model when you turn 18
>make 1 gorilion dollars
>marry a 15/10 qt virgin loli gf
>get her pregnant at 24
>your son is going to be a 10/10
>since you will be millionare when you turn into shit your wife isn't going to leave you

bada bing bada boom

>be obscenely rich, powerful, connected, and famous
>still balds

Is he outright refusing to seek help or is there no hope for the rest of us?

Be gratefull it's not cancer or ALS or something else genetically fucking you over.

Almost everyone lose some amount of their hair post 30, be grateful it lasted you that long.

Also OP, I'd rather be 10/10 til 25. Gives me enough time to marry some rich girl.

Maybe he isn't a insecure beta fuck?

>become a model
>make actual money
this is where your plan falls apart

get b/w tattoos on your head, thats what ill do if/when i bald

I would be a 10/10 until 25 but take fin so i stay that way

You can't be Veeky Forums past 22, so you've had almost a decade of not being Veeky Forums. Losing a measly bit of hair hardly matters.

Wearing a $5000 suit will do that.

Losing weight, staying well groomed, a change in personality and dressing better can go a long way towards your attractiveness.

I did all of this, and while I'm not gonna be pulling models anytime soon, I did realize that woman approach me more since I don't look like a bum and act like a creep anymore.

that guy isn't even bald

Post personality maxing tips

William fucked up because he still has remnants of the horseshoe. He needs to actually shave it off with a razor.

And depression over balding is fucking stupid. Is that all you have? Your hair? I started balding at like 22. Shaved it all off and never looked back. It’s done nothing to impede my masculinity, i still have sex, my jaw is still defined, my muscles didn’t wither away.

William needs to shave and grow a beard. He has a right to. He’s not some soytittied barista wannabe lumberjack; he’s a fucking war veteran and next in line to be king.

i'll remain a 7.5 for life, thank you.

>already 23

You're 31 and your room looks like a college student? Get a woman man.

I'm in school for screenwriting and I plan on growing a George Carlin bald guy ponytail when I lose my hair.

Post a pic please? Also how tall are you?

I'd go for scalp micropigmentation, if I ever were to lose my hair like that

GET ON FINSTERIDE.. NOW!

>micropigmentation
Wow that's not half bad. I'd never guess that's a tattoo. I wonder if it holds up on face-to-face viewing.

If it's done properly it's very hard to tell it's a tattoo. It's all about creating a 3D-illusion of real hair, which can be done almost perfectly by the right artist. This guy is pretty good youtube.com/watch?v=S3Ion6eDJag

It's amazing how centuries of inbreeding hit the Windsors like a truck. It's going to take many generations to fuck the ugly out of their bloodline.

this summer I shaved to see what my appearance will be like in the future (started balding process).

pic rel

u look good my guy, keep the shave and don't worry about it.

He's way, WAY more handsome without hair. He went from a 3/10 to a 10/10, not the other way around.

holy shit this is worse than william

He's probably not allowed to shave or grow a beard because of the royal family's conservative image. He would look much better shaved and with some stubble.

balding won't affect your appearance if you're a 10/10

>tfw engaged at a young age so whenever I lose my hair my wife is stuck with me
This is the real solution.

God save his hairline

10/10 would bang
no homo

joke's on you because I hope the same. I hope you get cancer though. painful anal cancer that systemically humiliates you as it ravages your pathetic, worm body.

>tfw greying at 25

greying is effay honestly

>Is that all you have?
do u know what board ur on m8?

All good until a girl runs her hand along your head and feels it's smooth rather than prickly.

>what is a divorce

William just needs to grow a beard like his great great granddad

that's stupid