Try to dress well in an office environment

>try to dress well in an office environment
>i always look like a retard
>chad wears anything and looks nice

You guys always talk about how Veeky Forums looks better when you are a skelly but in a corporate environment being a skelly means you'll look like a 15 years old trying to look older.

Fuck this shit man. How am I supposed to look good with a tucked in shirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

themodestman.com/alterations-101-mens-dress-shirts/
bespokeunit.com/suits/mens-tailor-guide/shirts/
youtube.com/watch?v=srzdpcRA4-g
youtube.com/watch?v=DsIW5TFVGF0
instructables.com/id/How-to-tailor-your-own-shirt/
manmadediy.com/users/chris/posts/63-how-to-tailor-a-button-down-shirt-for-a-perfect-fit
dropbox.com/sh/d3z1814muvtxoyh/AADFuIAoYs9RYEkmaCEVNajDa?dl=0
brooksbrothers.com/dressshirtfitguides/dressshirtfitguides,default,pg.html
hughandcrye.com/pages/size-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get Veeky Forums

its not "guys in tucked shirts look hot"
its "hot guys look hot"

start with SS+GOMAD

Buy clothes that fit

Chads wearing skinny fit shirt. So should you.
Only fatties need to wear regular

I tried all sizes man, I've been researching the tucking in philosophy and there's a fact, if the shirt is too short you can't tuck it in. If it's too long, you get this baggy/muffin effect. Again, I tried all of them, and the ones I have have the perfect size for my height. The problem comes with the size of the torso which creates this baggy mess.

There's a trick using some weird clips to attach your shirt to your socks but that's stupid and I'd rather just use non tuckable shirts.

If I wear a skinny fit shirt I'd look like this

is op pic really you?
Why would your body be so different that clothes are impossible to find.

Why not get your shirts tailored to fit your frame? Or if there are no tailors around where you live do it yourself? If you can't use a sewing machine take a class, watch youtube videos, or ask a family member that already knows how to use one to teach you.

Get a better fitting shirt and get jacked

Wear a jacket or switch to polo shirts, whichever is more applicable to your office.
Meanwhile go lift heavy things and put them down to get a V taper and address your dogshit posture.

I have a sewing machine but what should I do? Make them shorter? I don't think I can make them narrower, although I don't know SHIT about tailoring.

I live in fucking Mexico, it's like 203024 million degrees all the time. Of course inside of the office we have AC but no one wears jackets.

lose bodyfat and train your shoulders

That's why I gave you two options.

Stop being a skinny fat. All the /thinspo/ has rotted your brain away, and you think you have an optimal frame to be Veeky Forums. But you don't., and you never will.

thinspo only works on the 1% of guys that naturally look really good, they can look good in spite of carrying extra weight or being underweight, not because of it
the average guy starving himself will look like that faggot in the end of the fucking world

That's exactly what I mean. Make them narrower. You want the shirts to not be baggy on you, and to do that you have to take them in from the sides. If you put on a shirt and grab the excess cloth from the back or side, you'll see what I'm trying to say. Making the shirts shorter would imply that you're cutting cloth from the bottom, which is not what you want to do. themodestman.com/alterations-101-mens-dress-shirts/ and bespokeunit.com/suits/mens-tailor-guide/shirts/ are two random sites that explain the types of tailoring that can be done to a dress shirt and decent estimates of the cost.

I would recommend for you to get your shirts tailored, because it's the easier and faster route and there's less chance of your shirts getting ruined. Where do you live in Mexico, exactly? There has to be at least one tailor if you live in a city or a decent-sized town. Remember to always look at reviews of places or ask people who have gotten clothing tailored there before for their experience/opinion, as you don't want to give your shirts to a place that has extremely high prices for low quality work.

If you want to take in the shirts yourself, this is what I got just from googling "how to tailor dress shirts to be smaller" and clicking on the first few links:
youtube.com/watch?v=srzdpcRA4-g
youtube.com/watch?v=DsIW5TFVGF0
instructables.com/id/How-to-tailor-your-own-shirt/
manmadediy.com/users/chris/posts/63-how-to-tailor-a-button-down-shirt-for-a-perfect-fit

If you have never used a sewing machine before look up tutorial videos on youtube for the exact model you have. Always, ALWAYS practice what you're trying to achieve on a piece or two of practice clothing and not on what you're planning to wear. Buy cheap oversized shirts at a store or thrift shop, and practice on those until you can get it to look decent enough for it to not draw negative attention (i.e "what did you do to your shirt" etc.).

then stop wearing low waisted pants

simple

buy higher waisted pants

cont.

If you're planning on taking the sewing route, start reading sewing books and such as well, and teach yourself the vocabulary, methods on how to do different clothing fixes, etc. Linking a dropbox that has a bunch of books, although a few may be focused more on dresses and period clothing: dropbox.com/sh/d3z1814muvtxoyh/AADFuIAoYs9RYEkmaCEVNajDa?dl=0 . If these don't touch on what you're looking for, search around online for books/sites that do have what you want to do.

Also, listen to what the other anons in the thread are saying and buy clothes that better fit you, experiment with different rises of pants/different fits of shirts (brooksbrothers.com/dressshirtfitguides/dressshirtfitguides,default,pg.html and hughandcrye.com/pages/size-guide should help) to see which look better on you, and start exercising. If you don't want to get a frame like the "Chad" in your picture you don't have to, just limit the types/weight/reps of exercises you do to avoid unwanted muscle mass. And change your diet as well. You won't see results if the only thing you eat is junk food.

Buy clothes that fit, work out, pull your pants up and stop being so pathetic.

this guy looks retarded desu

Go to a tailor or even better; learn how to sew and fix your own clothes yourself. If you have awkward proportions you most likely won't find things you look good in, regardless of whether you gain some muscle or not. If you really want to look nice you'd find a way.

damn this looks like fucking garbage

Those quads are disgusting.

>baggy/muffin
The trick is to have either a tiny waist or broad shoulders, thus the shirt drapes from the shoulders and when they reach the beltline the only way the fabric can go is inwards as it gathers around the waist

he stuffed haggis in his pant legs and sleeves

shirt stays, useful and kinda sexy

Proof you can’t just look good wearing anything if you’re attractive

You look like you’re tucking your shirt in wrong and wearing a shirt like two sizes too big.

lift weights and buy clothes that fit

Props to the photographers editing skills, very proportional