Holy shit guys i've had this minimalist wallet (got a $5 one from china) for two days and i already love it...

holy shit guys i've had this minimalist wallet (got a $5 one from china) for two days and i already love it. everything is so small and neat and compact, its like a pack of chewing gum in size

is this Veeky Forums? discuss other cool wallets?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/NOMATIC-Minimalist-Wallet-Everyday-Holder/dp/B00TVBOL6S/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post some minimalist wallets for inspo then. Im ditching designer shit and want something a little more inspo. It has to hold minimum 4 cards though

this is the only one i really know but its pretty nice

link?

amazon.com/NOMATIC-Minimalist-Wallet-Everyday-Holder/dp/B00TVBOL6S/

this is the real one i guess, if you go on ebay and look up minimalist wallet you can get an identical one from china for $5

wont the material wear out really fast since the cards are rubbing against it like that?

what do you mean

I designed and made this wallet myself. It's ugly and the leather is thick as fuck, but it will probably get thinner and look cool as fuck after a few years of wear. I was sick of mall-core wallets wearing out every 6 months and am confident that this will last until the day I die.

It's cool to me because I cut the leather and handstitched it myself, I would definitely recommend anyone with a diy attitude to give it a try.

I just ordered this a couple days ago from Bellroy. Holds 6 cards. It also comes in black or brown but they have some other card holders and smaller wallets as well.

saw the video at amazon link

ovo crew! nice! 6 god yakno mans had to do it to em

mine
been going strong for 5 years

This is sick but I'm too broke to even be on this board atm and I'm halfway through a keyboard build so all my diy time and money is going into that. But I'd love to make my own wallet at some point in the future.

i have this

I like the idea of this but I feel like having nowhere to put coins would be infuriating for me

Mine

You're the fucking worst

>coins

those are for throwing at poor people

Maybe I'm just a poorfag but holy shit these are expensive

stop spending money on dumb shit and $100-$200 for a wallet won't seem so lofty

pic is my daily carry. basic cdg black bifold wallet

I don't spend money on any dumb shit lol.
And now that I think about it a one off of $100 for a wallet isn't much if the wallet lasts for ages.

Cdg? How was it. Kinda want one in dark green.

most any leather billfold/card holder should last years. it's an easy staple item that you can use to springboard into justifying spending more money on higher quality clothes and items

find yourself a nice one and treat yourself dawg

I should clarify im not an actual poorfag i just tend to save my money (for the moment anyway).

I already have a pretty nice one actually Its 'minimal' (? I guess). It can hold 4 cards and has a cash spot in the middle (pic related).
It was only ~$30 (Not leather). Works well for my needs, when it wears out or if I see a really nice leather one I'll cop a new one.

BTW I looked it ho and it's "PU" or "BiCast" Leather (which is not genuine).

I've got this one and I really like it. The stitching holes left over from taking the patch off are a little more noticeable than I'd like though

Might cop one of these but I really want something with card slots

Been really tempted to go out and cop one of these too. Only problem being that it seems to only hold 2 cards. How the hell do you get buy with just 2 card slots?

Yes, its great. Super useable, doesnt wear easy (scratches), great quality zipper (wont snag or come out any time soon)
And only $75 i think, so why not?

>t. born wealthy