Ok Veeky Forumsggots i need your help

ok Veeky Forumsggots i need your help

my good-looking taller-than-me chad friend invited me to a techno party tomorrow. He told me to "dress well" so we can "go get girls right away".

i have no dress sense and the little i have is a weird /robot/ non-normie style that even I am not comfortable with, so that's where YOU come in.

he told me a plain shirt and jeans would suffice (something that every good looking guy would say), but i'm worried that maybe the party has a dress code and they won't let me in or whatever.

what should i wear? POST PICS

i was considering black skinny jeans and a white shirt, but i also thought a t-shirt could do. but if it's something i consider then it's possibly wrong

PS: i'm in viña del mar, chile. I have my hair dyed light purple because reasons (take into consideration) and i'm tallish, skinny and slender. i also consider myself uglier than normal

>I have my hair dyed light purple because reasons
first wash that shit out your hear then wear something like pic related with jeans

malkovich that moment was so comial

truly great actor, a chameleon

>hair dyed light purple
user... Clothing is the least of your worries if you want to get girls

shit man, it's never been too hard for me to get girls even with my hair dyed. I just don't wanna feel out of place, that's it

OP here, sorry if that sounds pretentious as fuck but i'm not worried about getting girls, i'm.worried about fitting in

If you can pull off dyed hair then you're not uglier than normal you retard. If you want to fit in that bad there's no point asking here, they're just gonna post autistic fits and you're gonna get laughed at. Just wear something similar to what Chad may wear, like I said before you're probably not as ugly as you think so a plain shirt and jeans should be okay.
something like this is fine. Chad most likely knows what people are gonna be dressed like if he's inviting you.

A white oxford and decent fitting black jeans will literally get you into any bar/club that's not like super high class

shit man this actually made feel better about myself :)

i'll probably just pop a shit ton of molly so there's a 50/50 percent chance i won't be giving a fuck about anything or i will feel watched and be paranoid all night

>techno party
Black basics.

No problem, chileanbro. Have fun man.

This

Just darker blue/black stuff
Keep it simple like jeans and a tshirt.

Unless its some poofy edm party in which case idk arseless chaps who cares

I didn't even know you had electronic music in chile lol. I thought you just had like huts in the jungle and llamas

You're mixing up Chile with Bolivia.

GO BERGHAIN ON EM MY CHILLY WILLY FRIEND

Dress to your strengths, you're skinny so wear slim or even skinny jeans, and you can't go wrong with a plain white t shirt. Where you need to focus is your shoes. A normie option would be converse or vans, so go with those

bitch chile is lit as fuck

just buy this 1300 dollar sweater

EL MAPUCHE SEÑORES JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJjJ

idk where you are man, but in Europe wearing all black to a techno party is the safest option. other color options would be hard for you to pull off.

whops didn't notice you're in Chile
anyways my advice stands.

find an outfit that gives you a good balance of being comfortable and presentable to normies. keep it tasteful, not black skinny jeans and a white shirt though. add a bit more flair to your top half if you're going to be eating mandy at a party

happy rolling my duder, hope you melt into a puddle of aesthetic bliss

>techno party
Don't be a bitch. Wear short shorts, pasties over your nipples and some converse hi tops. Take 1 tab of acid, then an hour later take 2 points of MDMA. Not that pressed with Meth shit. If it doesn't come in a crystal form, you're taking Meth. An hour after your MDMA (2 hours after your first tab of acid) take another tab. At that point it doesn't fucking matter what you're wearing and you'll have a good time regardless.

Wear a USPA Polo shirt and black jeans, also a shit ton of Versace Eros or PR One million

i won't let an australian tell me how to take my drugs

I'm American. PUT ON THE SHORT SHORTS FAGGOT.

fine