BEST EVERYDAY LOWTOPS

Post & recommend. Obscure stuff is encouraged.

uhhh

>wearing something with the british flag on it
What do you think I am, some sort of cuckold?

W2C?

rick aw18

My god these are the cleanest ricks I've ever seen. They're like techrunnerrs without the meme sole

yeah, but they have the meme hair lol

I have actually never seen someone wearing these before. They look like a nice subtle shoe that I can wear with all kinds of outfits. Opinions? Dr. Marten's Dante

I wear my docs with black skinny jeans and a dark coloured t shirt

I like these

I feel like they'd look good with some slim fit cropped pants with an over sized t-shirt tucked in. That's just my style though. Planning on wearing these during the summer, all I wear is my Season 3 boots at the moment.

fuck I didn't see that. Slicky Rick strikes again

I have those OP, they kick ass

ID on those?

From what i heard build quality aint that great. Neat tho

Wtf is going on with his ankles

converse all star leather chuck taylor lows

fugly

Why are they so hairy wtf

Cant go wrong with these

I dont know whether to get the canvas or leather version though

whar are thoooose

Anyone got any suggestions? I just want a solid everyday shoe in all black. I had some Chuck high tops, but the sole fell out so I'm trying to stay away from converse.

Jack Purcells you uncultured commie

My friend breakdances and he wears PF Flyers exclusively as they’re very durable. Also bitches love The Sandlot so wearing these would be a plus

repost from sneaker thread

I got these in black suede. They are really nice because I'm tall and the chunkier sole provides some foundation aesthetically

stan smiths, sambas, old skools, converse all stars, air force 1s

Depends what country you're from(and what country you're in when you wear classic reeboks) . The union flag is a very aesthetic symbol on a superficial level.