Anybody have a cigarette case? Can anyone rec one that's Veeky Forums approved?

Anybody have a cigarette case? Can anyone rec one that's Veeky Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/3781560-Louis-Vuitton-FINAL-DROP-Louis-Vuittion-Cig-Case-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

...Okay now that the autistic sperging is over, I'm thinking matte black?

WHICH IS MORE PATHETIC: VOLUNTEERING/BEING EMPLOYED TO SHILL IN PRO OF DEGENERATE BEHAVIOURS, OR "SPAMMING" THREADS REGARDING DEGENERATE BEHAVIOURS IN AN ATTEMPT TO VALIDATE YOUR VICE?

If you have an old one in the family go with that. It’s not really a common item anymore nowadays so I would suspect the ones that are made are mostly cheap chinkshit marketed towards fedora tippers

I don't. I want it for function as well as form so the shittier tier ones (a thin layer of aluminum) would have to be pretty minimal or pretty fashionable for me to use it. I could check out a local place but I feel like I'd probably have better luck ordering one online.

Do you have any interests or values beyond telling people not to smoke or kill animals? It's tiresome

Do you have any interests besides spamming threads, telling people that smoking is “cool”? It’s pathetic.

I'm a vegan and I'm not a fuck idk why he's like thi- autism

Hmmm, one shits up the board telling people to smoke, the other tells people to not smoke, or kill animals. I wonder who are the good guy, and the bad guy, really baffling conundrum...

Put your trip back in sweetheart lmfao

Have a look at some designs in tortoise shell or silver, those are the most classic yet usually still somewhat affordable options. If you want to go cheap I’d go for something wrapped in leather or faux-leather as you posted in the OP

rick wannabe

go on ebay
look up cigarette case
pick one

vintage cigarette case*
you'll find some good art-deco looking stuff. Maybe some bakelite, some enamel, silver. Go hunt.
I've even seen cases with integrated lighters.

I quit that nasty habit, but used to have an antique silver cig case, until I lost it somewhere.

There's a louis vuitton one for sale on grailed for like $40, ill link it hold up

I've been tempted to make out of the back of my dead iPod classic.

grailed.com/listings/3781560-Louis-Vuitton-FINAL-DROP-Louis-Vuittion-Cig-Case-2

Nevermind, it's $70, but i mean you waste your money on cigarettes already so why not?

I hope you have the personality to back it up.

this

I'm a nightlife performer chick I think it'll be received fine

That's pretty nice if you like LV (it gives me middle school flashbacks so I can't, lol) but it's not quite what I mean by cigarette case. Essentially I mean a hard case and that's a soft one. But thank you so much for linking me !!

Forgot about eBay I'm such a pleb

Got this leather holder from Number (N)ine. Can attach to a belt even. Goth chicks and art hoes love it.

*tips m'lady

you forgot pic

It isn't m'lady i am the m'lady

When I travel and perform my cigarettes always get crushed and I was gonna get one anyway but then I figured might as well get a cool one

what's the point in using a case if the cigarettes are still going to get crushed

>spending shit tons of $$$ on cringy hyped fuckboy trash
>can't afford a normal antique sterling cig case

who?

Why are you yelling? Yelling at smokers over the internet won't make your mother love you

Honestly, look up vintage on ebay or go to antique stores or high end tobacconists. Vintage cases ones will look much better than anything new.

Just keep a few tucked in here, and you'll always be ready to light up or lend one out.

>can cop any fit you see
>change fits at will
>do so within seconds
>cool sounds