Anti thinspo thread

Imo it's a terrible idea to starve yourself to go for a certain look with clothes. I'm pretty skinny myself but I used to be skinnier before I started going to the gym occasionally and I never want to go back to being any more awkward and lanky-feeling.
Also shit fits better when you have some muscle. You don't need to go full meathead gymrat but being toned gives you a nice form, especially on the shoulders/chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy gets a nice tone from living in the most natural way possible

Imo he's not 100% on aesthetics just because his layer of survival fat shrouds his abs, but he looks optimally healthy. Which is best imo.

Looks better towards right imo

men with super defined abs look weird imo. this guy is optimal aesthetics

Yeah this is a good amount

Spending weekends playing with sticks in his backyard, while living an otherwise normal life and eating modern processed food?

People don't just look this way because of "good genes". It's 90% NUTRITION

10% exercise

70s clint eastwood walked the line perfectly. thin enough to wear anything but big enough to be masculine

>big
What are you, fucking retarded? He didn't even work out for that. That's not big in the slightest, that's the body of somebody who hasn't lifted in years. Mongo

Well, ancient people didn't look like that.

delusional

Bump. fuck thinspo.

this guy is such a fucking clown

why does the middle have thickest legs

>left doesn't work out
>middle trains both upper and lower body equally
>right mostly trains upper body and less lower body therefore has a bigger upper body and smaller legs

It's that simple user.

i'm just done with masculinity. i think thinspo would look cool on me and i just want to be cool and suicidal and depressive and.. yeah.. masculinity and the whole Jordan Peterson self help thing is exhausting and pointless because i'm a manlet and dicklet anyway like why even try to be a man.

Funny thing is that this guy has single-handedly in his life done more, skill-wise, creativity-wise and generally survival-wise than all of sub-Saharan Africans (negroes) in most of history. Crazy when you think about it.

Do people train their neck, or does it gradually get thicker by itself after a few years of lifting?

Does it get thicker if you don't do the neck or the traps?

you're still salty that the negroes have the biggest dicks and not your race? damn man just get over it and spend the rest of your life with the closest people that matter the most. this whole race thing is not ideal, it's too obsessive and maniacal and just as bad as liking Gundam at the age of 45. just get over it and get yourself a wife and enjoy your life. because you don't really care that much about 'the future of your race', you just hate negroes too much that you started to seek moral justification for your racism. you started to make sense of 'caring about the future of the white race' as an excuse to be racist and get people to hate blacks too because you can't hate them alone.

the intelligent nonwhites are the individualist ones. the ones that aren't too stuck up with the whole race thing. and you're saying that the future warriors of the white race are the collectivistic ones? collectivism was when humans were lower intelligence. it's a sign of low intelligence.

I don't mean getting it fighter or rugby tier thick.

I mean just aesthetic, proportional to jaw width.

stfu and fuck outa here

fashion is womenly interest and leftist. if you like fashion you're a leftist inside. the bests of Veeky Forums are commies.

Doing the main compound lifts (especially deadlifts and ohp) will naturally engage your neck, but not nearly as efficiently as neck isolation (neck curls, extensions and the like). Don't do neck bridges unless you want to fuck your spine up

and oh yeah, by dick is thicker than yours, so don't take it as a freudian shit. There a pics of my thick ass dick floating around the internets

I should add that traps definitely make your neck look better, but it's still possible to have big traps and a weenie neck

For me, it's the twink body

are you a southerner? why do you have confederate flag in your room? also, post your racist redneck dicc please

hahahahahahahahaha holy shit this is so painfully untrue

>why do you have confederate flag in your room

Because it looks cool. So einfash it das

you do realise he doesn't actually live in the jungle right

he just spends his spare time there to make his videos

train your neck or you'll look like jeff cavelier, jeff nippard, or scooby

>or scooby
scooby's neck is more than wide

>or scooby
scooby's neck is more than wide enough, it goes almost all the way up blending with ears

Scooby looks so fucking weird.
Also delts give you the tight shirt look. This is an extreme ofc but trying to get shirts that conform to your shoulders w/o working out will end up looking absurdly retarded

>Literally "muh dik"

Africans are absolutely useless dude
t. South African

>why do you have confederate flag in your room?
I hate yankees so much jfc

>does stuff with skills he's learned from other people/reading/whatever
>single-handedly

I like this guys channel and think he does a lot of cool shit too, but don't pretend he developed the techniques he uses all by himself.

Spotted the soyvoy Acne Studios fanboy

Woahwoahwaoh
Hey guyz, we have just find another Ancne Studios fan!
When whites crossed the Sahara dessert and arrived to the genuinely black Africa, they didn't found no civilization that:
>1. Invented the wheel
>2. Invented a written language
>3. Build more than two-stores building
The europeans, who where incredible advanced in those times, saw those people as an inferior race. Nowadays the IQ of blacks, despite correcting the socioeconomic factor, blacks still have an inferior Intelligent Quotient.

Facts don't care about your feelings, soyboy.

>1. Never Invented the wheel
True, but there were no indigenous beasts of burden in sub-saharan africa either
>2. Never Invented a written language
This is false.

Racists btfo

>respected member of the medical community

>there were no indigenous beasts of burden

Do you know why horse-drawn chariots were popular in the ancient world?
Because the horses at that time were not strong enough to carry a dude, his armour and all of his shit on their back.
They developed horses that could do that later.

Zebras are all over Sub-Saharan Africa. Those could have been domesticated. I'm sure they could have done it with elephants too but I'll let them have a pass on those.

it's effay to never step in a gym and have lean muscles with low body fat

the gym is for closet homosexuals who spend their time looking at other men's muscles

user just admit youre too much of a shy pussy faggot to go to the gym

Peak performance is muscular with average bf. The laborer aesthetic.

there's nothing to achieve by going to the gym nor is it fun

it's just a waste of time

It's effay to proudly boast the fact that you don't work for what you have? Like working hard and achieving something is just disgusting?
What the fuck?
Just actually imagine someone saying that to you. I don't know how you could hear someone say that and not think they're a fucking retarded stuck-up prick who doesn't understand self-improvement.
The real pussy faggot is here folks

Dunno how that post got removed but here it is for posterity

>"I'll admit that the biggest pussy faggots are in the gym

>their balls shrink from all the testosterone injections"

Don't quote me but I think how it works is two guys can do the same routine and one gets a thick neck and the other doesn't because one is activating his neck more during the exercises.
There are quite a few things people do just for the neck and I would recommend them as long as you're doing them safely.
Having a thick neck and thick forearms can make people perceive you as more dangerous than a guy that is bigger overall.

Good so you should have went back to your white lands and not explore anywhere if you don’t want to be invaded

>thinking not invading regions of low IQ people will earn you the same respect on their part

The problem was to leave those players. Anticolonialism was an (((international community))) trick that fucked up the state of affairs

These are the niggers you are defending.
youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s

scooby plz come back to fit

t. incels

it's just your attitude you self-loathing faggot

>"I WANT to be suicidal because I'm short"
Get your head out of your ass and start worrying about real shit

I like my man to be thin

W2c primitive bf?

Go to America, it's full of primitives

fucking George got it by headbanging like a mad cunt

/pol/?
How do you convince yourself European people are superior knowing smelting and agriculture originated in the Middle East?

Uh, do you know history? Most of your historical middle East were white people

Lol. Get a load of this guy

Oh yeah they were

WE WUZ BROWN N SHIET

is an idiotic /pol/ack, but Middle Easterners ARE Caucasians, which is more genetically related to Europeans than Sub-Saharans.

>native people around the world do OP image and better
>whites wank each other off because some random white guy does it

what a shit channel

>wanting to invade and expect to not be invaded

If you want nonwhites to leave you alone, you should want to leave them alone first. I’m fucking high IQ you fucking bitch, stop making me feel bad about myself

yeah, we know that today thanks to the pictures and videos of the ancient people

The "culture" that Northern Europeans love to romanticise so much started in the Mediterranean. The fertile lands provided an excess food supply that allowed people to pursue knowledge rather than hunt/gather.

But most importantly. Everyone who spouts racist shit is short and lives with their parents. The /pol/ mindset provides comfort in that they can pretend to be superior because of their race.

This is the ideal male form. Gym lads are the most insecure boys. Your body is 80% diet.

Do you know what Caucasian means? Learn history, as I said. I don't do on /Pol/ so fuck off

this

this is not false though. black africans never invented a written language but if at all copied other languages like hebrew.

Same with latin, greek and cyrilic alphabets. They're all (hebrew inclused) based on phoenician alphabet

The non-agression principle is the trumph of the weaken

Lol in that case let the 'white' people from iraq and iran into your countries then. They should acclimate within the ethnostate

Uh, you do realise that there IS a difference between how it looked like many years ago and now? Or are you so fucking stupid that you think that nothing ever changes?

LOL yeah those 'white' people just rapidly turned brown

I bet you don't believe in evolution as well if your reasoning is so shit?

I dont think you understand evolution either, retard. Humans didnt turn black to white then brown in less than 2k years. Evolution takes millions. Idiot lol

>Evolution takes millions

The fact you think this is hilarious.

you'll never be white ahmed

Pic related. It's you.

lol mad little muhammood

the designated buttom of bodies

Sorry, I am European of European descent, more white than you wish you could be. I bet you are from some shithole like murica and don't know jack shit about history like all the burgers. I don't really have more time to waste on you then go eat your burger or something

dumping bod inspo

why would anyone not want to look like this
clothes fit better & when you go tarps off you look like godly

it's not a healthy normal body. it's a competition body that would take a toll on your health to maintain