Make-up

Make up makes you blind, just look at the different from these photos.

this is why you make sure to see her face without makeup without committing to an actual relationship

If you can't tell a girl is wearing makeup you might have a soy problem.

This is why deluded old dykes and cat ladies never married. Because some day, prince charming will fall in love with the real me.

thats not what hes saying. i mean jesus you must have stupid shit on the tip of your tongue all day.

when did i say that lmao. of course you can tell if shes caking it on, but you should still see a girl without any makeup on to make the decision to go into a long term relationship with her

Ok but unironically left looks horrible. I feel like that kind of smokey eye is really dated at this point. The “nude” lipstick that’s chizeled on starkly. The gradated eyebrows. I just hate everything about it.

i mean she doesnt really look good on the left either, but this picture just shows that makeup is the creation of the devil

are you retarded? you dont need to "make sure" to see her face before a relationship

if you can't tell a girl looks like shit under their makeup,,,, i mean,,, i don't know what to tell ya. its pretty clear

some girls are really good at natural makeup, especially asian girls. i learned my lesson to see their face early on before committing

How are you not seeing their face before committing to a relationship? A relationship doesn't even start until like at least a month of screwing

what the fuck

i was speaking more in the beginning stages where you might have a few dates outside and you consider getting to know this person. if youve been fucking around then i assume you'll see her face without makeup the morning after, although there are some crazy asians who wake up at dawn to do their makeup befor eyou wake up

am I the weird one here? fellas, weigh in here.

in my experience an actual relationship doesn't develop until sleeping with each other consistently over a longish period of time. it's not a relationship until they have enough clothes at your place that they don't need to worry about going to their place before work the next day.

Yeah, pretty much this. It goes

Friends -> Casual Fucking -> "The Talk" -> Relationship.

Lmao at you faggots dating girls who put out so easily and practically move in with somebody they aren't in a relationship with. I'm sure they'll make great life partners and mothers

What's it like being insecure virgins at 40 legit question

Actually kill yourself.

What's it like being an overly-sensitive 40 year old virgin

>Calling others faggot then immediately revealing yourself as a mega-super-ultra-faggot

If she didn't pluck all her fucking eyebrows, she wouldn't look half bad.

idk her hair looks like shit. got a BIG ass head too

why the fuck she missing eyebrows