WAYWT

WAYWT

>TFW tallest mirror in the house is probably older than me
I tried.

Reposting this
People said I need different pants, what about the rest of it?

Probably go with brown chelsea or military boots for your shoes.

But overall pretty normal fit/10

Wtf is this shorts & tights thing?

bait?

Why would it be bait? Because it's not anime cosplay?

techwear the first guy pulled it off well

the problem is you don't know how clothes work.
Your upper body RN looks comfy and casual, then u get to the tight AF pants which DO NOT mix well at all with upper.
Just wear sweat pants or any comfortable looking cotton bottoms.
Skate shoes are also bad for this patricular style. ultra boosts will look much better

Shorts and compression tights have been a thing since 2014 I think. Basically a more toned down version of the "women wearing active wear but doesn't exercise" trend.

Merino turtleneck, These Glory Days
trifted trousers
Raf

Your upper body gains dont go well with this outfit

Glasses don't fit your face. Try smaller and round frames, I'm pretty sure it would look much better on you. Shoes look like trash. Considering your fit I'd replace them with dark chelseas. Otherwise the rest seems to fit you well.

Pants are your first issue but everything needs to be thrown away tbqhwy.

I do not understand what you are trying to do.

Just experimenting is what I'm doing
Taking helpful suggestions as well

indiana jones?

just recently copped acne shirt and native north kimono/shirt thing

and just copped a new ring too

>These Glory Days
volt alarm. er det stadig okey eller blitt helt crap, mener å huske at det faktisk var ganske bra til en sykt gjerrig pris.
nice pants uansett men lurer på om det er en lille manboob som prover å snike seg igjennom turtle necken. not good

thats one fucking nice leather jacket, too much of a cowboy vibe like said, might be all the beige tones and patinated jacket

love the layering, great fit overall

Big fan of the kimono thing

Really good colours but something about the trousers feels a bit dated. Maybe just the lighting in the pic though

The drawstring on these pants make them look tooo much like pyjamas

Helmut painters again. I love their fit so no reason to comment on it

Pretty standard Rickfag shit, not a bad look, but it's a small shit picture

Too shit of a picture to tell for sure but I don't like the look of the shoes or the red tee.

Pretty basic, pants are too tight and something about the shoes isn't quite right though.

This is just all over the place... Vertical and horizontal stripes, shorts and tights techwear shit with THOSE shoes, and a beanie thrown in... try again my guy..

Because you're overweight, the wide high cropped pants meme is actually a decent choice, but I'm not sure what's going on here. They look like pajama pants. Especially with the drawstring and everything. Your shirt is too tight. Turtle neck with a manbun looks pretty pretentious.

Top half is nice, bottom half doesn't work for me. The shade of mahogany is just weirdly unflattering for some reason and too similar to the shoes.

the little neck wrap thing on the left is bad, drop it. The scarf on the right--the white looks out of place and disrupts the rest. Otherwise I like this m8.

Pants way too tight and not the best shade of blue. Not really art of the fit, but what is about that little cross leg toe tap pose that triggers me so much? It's just contrived.

based daniel king of /sp/

kys

yeah man I love seinfeld

It ain't me

nice

w2c coat?

hi

DOPW

one of huck's greatest hits

t r u n k s

wtc sweat

Tried getting a better pic with different shoes.

where the fuck are you

It's literally written on the front in huge letters

GUYS ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON MONDAY
i like your pants
?????? im like ??? what is that
i think your body is too big for the turtleneck but i love your pantsu
totally not my style but i like it anyway
very very nice, youre handsome user
fucking kiwis
youre not edgy enough to weart those jeans
fun and comfy
pwetty

faggot

ur mum

basic af. Also, Shit

Top is fine, bottom is gay af and the two halves dont match. Your legs look tiny with the oversized jacket and the shoes are shit. What's worse is that you probably paid $1000 or more for everything. 3/10

Its a bit basic, but the stuff fits well, and unlike most of the other shit on this board, you don't look like a wannabe jap or gay farmer. 7/10 overall

Not terrible, but what the other dude said is correct, the pants are way too tight and don't mesh with the casual look of the upper. I think slim fit jeans would be fine. Could be 6/10 if you fix pants.

God this place is getting taken over by fags. the only place to wear shorts and tights is in the gym or playing football with nogs. You only make it worse by wearing leather boots with it?? 4/10

I hate the trend with casually wearing chinos (or whatever you wanna call these) but surprisingly I actually think the overall fit looks fresh. 7/10

Not bad, but i'd go for slightly looser pants and pinroll them to show off the boots. 8/10

Too tryhardish. Good fashion should look like its effortless. Stop trying to be g-eazy. Go with a more subtle jacket you can pull off and ditch the toque. 4/10

Like this actually. 8/10

Improved. 8/10

Whats with this obsession to look like gay 80s gap models? 2/10

boring

lmao is this the cringe thread?

very basic nothing much to say

gay as fuck

laughed out loud at your face not too bad though just very plain

indiana jones cosplay

i dont understand why your body starts to flare out towards your waist in every pic it just looks really awkward

cool

what the fuck are you doing with those pants dude not to even mention the beanie throws everything off cool area though lol

it looks like you bought those pants just to say you have some helmut lang it does not go well with the rest of your reddit tier outfit

show the front you fucking gay retard it's probably still shit anyway

best so far wish i could see the shoes though

i don't think you've ever had a single outfit that fits you correctly

So you finally turning 18?

Why do you have so much shit in your room?

Post fit faggot

happy early birthday froggo! not a huge fan of this though it lacks the color i like seeing from you
its okay but as boring as it is a plain white tee would be better. i hate saying stuff like that but adding color doesnt necessarily mean its a better fit
not bad
you can have one designer piece be the highlight of your outfit but this isnt the way to do it bro. the bag is pretty cool but it doesnt play with any thing else youre wearing
classic~
dope, i wish i had layering pieces like you do. everything looks good without looking like you put aeffort into it
never terrible but same thing everytime

This. Now this. This is nice.

Like the silhouette. The pattern of the jacket seems a bit tacky to me

Happy birthday! Fit is chill too you look like a 2000's skateboarder

Real nice

Nice layering looks cozy.

Hard to see but from what I can tell top half looks good

nice

Thanks yeah its from zara ages ago so it looks really cheap im bout to throw on another jacket before going out i think. Nice fit and love the colors, vest is a great touch

needs three more coats

In retrospect this could have used a different jacket with more structure.

#
Bottom half looks like you threw on sweats and vans to run to the grocery store.

#
Good silhouette and nice boots bu the mid layer feels excessive. On the left it looks great, but I’d rather see more of the blue undershirt on the right.

#
Good shit trunks

#
The bag is interesting, but out of place.

#
Everything fits great, and I like the pattern on that jacket. Is it embroidered?

#
Comfy and practical looking. I love the black and khaki combo and the vest works perfectly to show it off.

Oscar??

> excessive
dude its cold as fuck, i even wore another layer that i didn't even show
good as always, nice jacket! but could need some rings etc to spice it up a little more
chill, you a stoner by any chance? ur so chill its borderline stonercore
nice but the colours in the pic seem off or is it just me? anyway props for yellow jacket

lmao its the deformed neck guy trying to hide it with the fucking scarf again

you need to live in turtle necks you fucking giraffe. outfit is meme shit btw

fuck off nigger. you look like shit

nice try to hide how clown those faggot boots are. putting them front on to hide the dog shit proportions aint gonna work buddy
pants look horrible too

only good one in this dog shit thread
wtf are you doing here?

Ayyy it’s my birthday Monday too love your fits bb

>birthday on monday
buy some clothes that arent total mall shit
this is embarrassing. even full uniqlo would be a step up

Did I stumble into a cringe thread? This shit fucking SUCKS!

Moldova

i love it, good fit man

thanks!
nah i wish. it's a really cheapo jacket from zara years back. i dont think i have any real worthwhile pieces yet since im broke but hopefully that changes soon. i like the bottom half a lot but the jacket seems too slim and streamlined for it
thanks bud. i was considering it but i ended up changing into a light coat instead. will keep it in mind for the next time though

Why exactly did you stumble here? If you didn't want to see what people here wore today, then why are you here? There are plenty of threads for discussion and inspiration or for whatever it is you're visiting Veeky Forums. This one is for people who want criticism.

dries
ann
thrift
converse
:)

looks bad len, but you only need to post it 10 more times

You thrifted those jeans? I never find any sort of bottoms from thrift shops. Lucky find ig. Everything looks good besides your untucked polka-dot shirt. It kinda looks retarded

I realized I didn't have any gray tees and normies love calvin

Just a simple fit today

simply shit lmao

the bottom half looks good but the upper half doesnt

good fucking lord an actual purse, you are beyond saving.

ID on jacket on the left?

yugibrah, i think you should avoid long cardigans/jackets/coats for the most part they make you look really short. the rest looks okay if not basic but i would also recommend styling your hair differently, maybe part it and not hae it stick so much up

nah man. you just look you've been decorating your house. it aint a good look

this fit would only look good if you were on a hike or something like that. for everyday activities it just comes across as a bit too try hard

>yugibrah
I like the name

I'll avoid the long clothing just for you user next time. i promise

what the fuck

>Star Wars socks
no

Is that you lone starr?

ive been told sweater looks chunky in this pic so heres a better one : )

Bulk up for winter ;)

man you are such a hit & miss. WTF is on your feet even

kys fat cungt

My aunt gave them to me for Christmas. Shoes from express and some mint blac cologne.

Hahahaha what is this namefagging

I remember when I was 16 and went through a wallet chain phase too.
Actually that was the morbidly obese kid in my art class, hah, must've mixed that up.

crazy burn!

I'm not the one wearing a wallet chain in 2018 like I'm a kid in a screamo band from Ohio

Im also not the person you replied to and i dont like her fit either but your post was terrible man just post your opinion if you cant be funny