Face Tats?

Are face tattoos ever Veeky Forums?

I wanna get something subtle that I could cover with makeup easily.

Something like pic related maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVWkQWT_B3c
youtube.com/watch?v=PpdzDo5gZ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=EBwc2_BMLgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE’S BODY.

FOR SOMEONE TO CHOOSE TO PERMANENTLY MUTILATE A PART OF THEIR BODY WITH INKED MICROCUTS, THAT ONE MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF MENTAL DISORDER, BESIDE THE FLAGRANT SPIRITUAL DEPLORABLENESS; NOW IMAGINE HOW DEGENERATE AND IGNOBLE SOMEONE MUST BE TO DO THAT TO THEIR FACE.

their life, why do you care?

No. The only people I know that have them are tattoo artists and people that have made the decision they don't want to be part of society and have dedicated their lives to crime all the way.

keep blac kray away from these normies

>le individualist

this

>not wanting one of the greatest rap artists of the 2010s to blow up

you are the cancer

others don't deserve to listen to his music we all know this

Lil Tracy way better

youtu.be/BVWkQWT_B3c

lil tracy is a pedo tho

This is straight out of junior high school.
>hyrr durr, 2cool4dem

I love this tune

youtube.com/watch?v=PpdzDo5gZ4c

May I suggest sharpie?

youtube.com/watch?v=EBwc2_BMLgY
Fuck off.

Tracy is an upgraded version of Black Kray.

I can't understand a word of Kray's mumbling, Tracy just made it better.

tracy got bars as fuck for sure but i don't really fuck with how he conducts his self. w/e

face tats can definitely be Veeky Forums but you have to live the life that they accompany

brb going to watch the no jumper interview

i just did, it was so cringey

you're gonna live the life that you associate face thats with regardless of if you want it or not and that is general low lifeness, poverty, crime.

There are no highly educated individuals or persons you'd look up to with face tattoos

if Kray stopped mumbling as much and stop being such an emo fag he'd be at Lil Uzi levels in terms of popularity right now, he has raw talent and his beats are melodic as fuck. It's like a mix of metal, horrorcore, punk rock, and trap. I honestly just don't want the normies to find him though I've been listening to his shit for 4 years and it feels good knowing that I'm part of the select who know about him his shit

Are there rules against this I've seen this guy being a retard I'm heaps of threads