Have you ever seen anyone wear this shit in real life

have you ever seen anyone wear this shit in real life

how did they get away with making a girl version of golf wang

i partially blame them for the return of the 90s trend
not that i don't like it.

>tfwhilawillneversitonyourface

I've seen the cap.

Basically 90's/thrift/golf wang core.
Not worth it and is already out of style.
Just see the last vetememes show, now everyone is the 2000's, 90's meme is dead.

Why are you worried about a couple a youtubers? I find their stuff boring, I'm sure a few of their fans will buy it and hopefully that will make Hila happy; but I'm not really sure what you're cheesed about. I highly doubt anyone outside their dweebiest of fans will buy anything.

the 90s trend has been around since the mid 00s it's just getting increasingly popular and ironic.

I would probably cop some socks but thats it. I have actually seen the hoodie Hila is wearing in public and its not that bad, I would never buy or wear it though.

haha is this like adult sized childrens clothing?

They just lifted it from the white hipsters in their crowds back when they broke out in 2010

wow u fuckin suck neva post again

lol @ the rest of their fit which is obviously how they actually dress

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

I hate these kikes so much

Bout 2 cop this

:^)

I fucking hate h3h3 and don't understand why people like them or find them funny

I don't take fat people srsly. Also I don't watch youtube unless something was specifically linked.

Non-fit folk are a bit like subhumans. Like people who smoke.

you must be autistic since you cannot understand human emotion.

Because she wanted to make clothes she liked?

because Veeky Forums hates anything that is remotely popular, and they try to be more creative with UNIQLO, and H&M.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

golf wang was just fake lazy oaf now its fake supreme/stussy
teddy fresh is fake lazy oaf

i've seen the hoodie at my uni and it looked like complete shit, cheap and it didn't help that the dude was wearing ugly jeans

i actually wanted the hip sweater but that put me off it