Minimal, basic, simple clothes

Where do you shop for plain clothing like pic related? What are the best places to go to for plain clothing? It is annoying that brands like carhartt put a disgusting logo on the sleeve of their otherwise plain sweaters. They would be lovely without.

you can find alot of diverse pieces at thrift stores

uniqlo

I have found the design to not be that great at uniqlo and the quality isn't particularly good either

I generally buy most of my basic stuff from Cos, its not immensely cheap but its good quality stuff and if you cop during the sale you can definitely find pieces for over half off. otherwise I'll thrift/buy second-hand as much as possible

You are incorrect.

Brooks brothers,LL Bean, and sometimes Jcrew. Although thrifting is always good as well. The few ones near me rarely have anything good but it’s a fun experience

idk if im just unlucky or what, but cos quality seems to have taken a nosedive recently. i have some sweatshirts and t shirts i bought 3 years ago from there and they look good as new, and ~month ago i bought some wool pants and a sweater and they're both starting to peel and look like shit

You get plain clothes at plain stores. Target, JC Penney, etc. I've copped several "plain" items at Costco, no logos, basic, plain, sweaters, jackets shirts, and shoes. For country core/work core, look at Tractor Supply. You'll find the fashion lines of clothing tend to use the most logos, they have to have the identity to charge the higher prices.

>I have found the design to not be that great at uniqlo
>Minimal, basic, simple clothes

>"I have found the design to not be that great"
>"minimal, basic, simple clothes"

this is the opposite of "minimal" and "basic"

>I have found the design to not be that great at uniqlo
>MINIMAL, BASIC, SIMPLE CLOTHES

i imagine people who dress like this have the personality of a cardboard box

Look, as others have said, just go full Uniqlo
Alternatively buy on HM or Asos

If you want a little bit more of style and design, go for Zara

If you are a soyboy who likes to spend 80€ on a t-shirt then go for Acne Studios

If you don't have enough money for Acne but you're still a soyboy, then go for COS Stores

Alternatively if you are a richfag go for Margiela

If you are not so triggered by logos then go for Maison Kitsune or Comme Des Garçons PLAY

Regarding shoes, buy white sneakers or black chelsea boots. Choose Common Projects if you can afford it. Alternatively you can always do like Raf Simons and wear the same pair of Stan Smith for 10 years. Like pic related. The full white model is GOAT.

>HM or Asos
Aren't their clothes really shit quality wise?

shows how wack u urself are

i wouldnt place lust for youth and cardboard box in the same sentence

maybe move out of the suburbs sometime

Yes, they are. But it depends on the product. Jeans are not so bad. Their sport clothing is incredible good. Also they have a few collections "premium" and "hm edition" that do nice quality clothing.

Regarding asos, well. Don't buy shoes. Jeans are ok. In general the clothing is not very good quality. But if you don't want to be a fuccboi who spends 100€ on an Acne Studios sweatshirt, then buy there instead.