Other urls found in this thread:

muks-store.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anything but skinny jeans

cropped chinos

they are yeezy tier memes. tryhard af

*yeezys aren't tryhard, just clueless

noose around your neck

Originality isn’t your strong point is it?

Apparently yours isn’t either

Anything early 90's, e.g.

Straight leg stone wash jeans
Overfit t-shirt or turtleneck.
Baseball/dad cap

I mean... they look like something a special ed kid would wear.

gasoline

Shut up poor person.

I’m not poor, I have taste

The taste of semen in your mouth

Those sneakers look like the shit you eat.

Nah the taste of your girlfriend’s vagina

god these are so beautiful, they look even better in person. i wear mine like pic related usually

I usually wear baggy trousers

black office like trousers with high waters

this looks like shit

anything sora wears

>geriatric clown shoes muh irony mum my friends think Im cool if I wear these

wew

I didn't ask for your favorite drink

wew lads you trying to hurt my feelings?

Me likey

Those shoes really throw off the entire fit.

i always liked them, considering getting a rep desu they're actually pretty versatile

Get PK’s. If you contact Kim directly you get them for $145 shipped. Bretty good

Some would say that the taste of semin is the taste of succ'ess
I wish they weren't THAT expensive, I mean I get that they're expensive and I don't mind paying a lot for something but damn.

Also that's the best colourway imo

Love it

Literally a copycat of this masterful sneaker.
I don’t blame him tho, this sneaker was masterfully designed.

can you elaborate, please?

all of these are copycats of ozwiggers they were easily one of the first expensize, chunky sneakers - which led to kanye and other 'influencers' wearing them - which led to hypebeasts wearing them / wearing simililar style shoes (newbalance, chunky nike shoes, etc) - which led to other brands creating their own chunky sneakers to cash in on the trend.

>size down 1
>white button down collar shit under the jumper, collar out is atrocious
done, good fit

Picrel is more interesting than 90% of waywt

unbotton the top button but otherwise this is pretty much how these shoes are meant to be rocked imo

that vascularity tho

Anklelets with size 13 feet should just avoid bulky shoes

Perfectkicks.me

Don’t use the site directly though. Contact them using the WhatsApp/Wechat info on their page as you get them cheaper.

Tell them the size/colour you want and then they’ll ask you to pay with Western Union. Once you send them the money they well tell you once you receive it and ask for you postal address.

The rest is history.

They’re a 43 lol

ID on these!

You could contact muks-store.com/ had at least 4 transaction with him last year. I could definitely vouch for Muks. they offer the same batch with PK

I saw the red/yellow/blue version on some asian guy the other day, looked fantastic. Lovin me some balenciagas

Kek

Seriously the ugliest shoes I've ever seen in my entire life

That thing is atrocious and so is OP's sneaker.

Give in

That's the point, buddy.

the proportions on the balenciagas are what makes them innovative and is making them sell- calling them "clunky" doesn't really get at it. in terms of proportions (call it cut maybe? idk) neither of these sneakers come close to the balenciagas. i will not be copping

Yeah! If you don’t like these sneakers then you better just frick off out of here, mister!

Nobody wants your ozwuggo’s

this is an extremely limited way to look at the phenomenon of their popularity.

I wear dem cause dey ugly and der ironic XDDDDDD

>What to wear with these?
A bulle inside your skull

Thanks for the perfect representation of a closet manchild.

and rafs ozweegos are a copy of og adidas ozweego so what?

looks like some 35 $ asics you would find in some shitty sports shop or at walmart dont know where u americans buy things

This. I only see cute international girls wearing replicas of the shoes. Anyone actually interested in fashion wouldn’t buy them because they know how prevalent replicas are and how unknowledgeable the population of people that by the sneakers are. Paying for the real ones is money without taste, it is as bad as buying off white.

The raf Detroit runners are what is actually going to get big because people on the inside know that they are planning on pushing the shoes for the next couple of seasons, surplanting the ozweegos, supply is super low, and replicas will be nonexistent.

I wish effay wasn’t such a shit out of touch board sometimes. Og ozweegos, especially the response trails, and the clunky yeezys are fine, since then at least you know the person is somewhat aware and isn’t just an international that thinks they know what’s up but is just a hypebeast.

a noose

Based

Glad this is still being kept up.

Technically it was Rafs runners from aw12 and ss13. Then Adidas Ozweego, and then Rafs ozweego. And even then the Triple S look more like Responses than Ozweegos.

a noose

Raf got the idea of chunky ugly running shoes from the shoe makers themselves

dayum

Tuck in that shirt at least.