How to dress as Tony Soprano?

Basically i want to dress as Tony Soprano but the problem is i can't pull it off completely as a 22 y/o student.

Things i can't pull off: those dressy gray pants, gold rings, gold bracelet, wearing a suit

Things i probably can pull off: wearing polo shirts, hawaiian loud shirts, wearing a gold watch

Was thinking about an outfit with a black polo, gold watch and possibly dark green or dark red chinos. Shoes would probably have to be dressy too, would be the hardest thing to pull off.

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2017/03/22/silvio-dante-the-sopranos-style/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>have money
>be fat
>be afraid of be called a fag
>be tacky

>eat gabbagool

>be bulky
>look at people confidently
>polo shirts and acceptable male jewellery (i.e. a ring, flashy watch)
>take up space
> loafers
>basically smart casual with a hint of bling.

I can't fully copy him, it'd be stupid. There's a fine line. Like i won't be able to pull off wearing gold rings.

Can i tick in the polo shirt like him? Also, what pants do i wear?

unironically screencap Tony and go from there, but you need to be bulky first IMO.

i'm trying to draw the line between things i can pull off and can't in tony's wardrobe

I never liked Vito and Bobby.

How can you not like Train-man?

He's way too soft to be a mafioso. He should have stayed Juniors helper in my opinion

Just wear higher quality items like Hawaiian shirts and polos. The key to dress like a man of working class background that can buy expensive things.

I think that was the point, he was like Tony, he got unwittingly thrown into the deep end through his father. (And Janice)

Please don't talk about the Sopranos in my midst. It sickens me.

Here's a very relevant post about Sil's fashion:

highsnobiety.com/2017/03/22/silvio-dante-the-sopranos-style/

It won't work unless you're a sleazy, fat Italian-American from the Tri State area. Tony Soprano even in the late 1990's was a relic, a dated figure leftover from the mid 20th century, notable by his pinky ring and his traditional clothes

It also only works since he's older and is part of a subculture that was at the end of it's ropes. I love the sopranos but the closest a young person should get to his style would be some basics like short-sleeved dress shirts, trousers, polos and his Day-Date.

As someone in his early 20's too, better inspo would be young henry hill

Henry's best outfit

OP here. I'm young but i'm Eastern European in a country where there aren't many Eastern European immigrants. Plus, my grandfather was mafioso and wore too much gold. Guess that helps

There's not much to copy from Henry Hill, can't wear suits to uni