Why are high school students obsessed with yeezys?

Why are high school students obsessed with yeezys?

I wore my fake beluga 1.0 and it got pointed out twice and both were from high school aged kids. Arent thhese shoes $1000?

Why are high schoolers obsessing over $1000 shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheapyeezys.us.com/Cheap-Yeezy-350
youtu.be/dUGUjFP6Kwc
youtu.be/GwFl3rQ5siE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These shoes are like $230 retail.

Yes but why do they obsess over it

T. Butthurt because his fakes got pointed out

Lmaoing at your life

they must be shitty fakes, I've compared some fakes and there's almost no difference unless you actually took out a measuring stick on the design

Lmao... You're projecting. Im merely curious

Can you answer the question? I literally dont care if theyre fakes otherwise i wouldve hidden that fact. It looks pretty much like pic related

I bought them in china because i thought they looked eccentric. I didnt even know about this hypebeast meme

I was wondering if i can resell fakes. I just looked at the price of fake yeezys and its like $60. They probably marked up the price by 100% from chinese imports.

I bought mine for $30. This may work.

those would be really cool without the orange

Do you understand what projecting means?

The only reason you made this thread is because you got called out

Don’t even bother acting clueless. you have to not have internet to not know about yeezys. It’s funny though, how you’re familiar with hypebeast but not yeezys

Your second reply is exactly why you're projecting Thats why youre projecting. Your assumptions are made purely based from your own frame of reference.

Just because you have an avid interest on hypebeast and yeezys with internet doesnt mean everyone else is

I’m laughing at you, you literally got called out by kids. But of course since you’re probably autistic you can’t tell anger from pity. It’s okay though I’m projecting because I’m pathetic, poor and wear fakes just like you :^)

It looks like Veeky Forums has turned into a hypebeast forum.

So heres a pic of the yeezy

No, Veeky Forums just doesn’t respect people who wear fakes. You can call me a hypebeast all you want but you’re the one who bought yeezys. Fake or not, they’re still going to be associated with hypebeasts. You’re pathetic, you’re a hypocrite, and you should stop before you embarrass yourself even more.

I feel you have a complex with this sort of thing. Im assuming elitlist culture. Which i assume you're deep into this stuff which i could then assume you're the very type of person im asking about this sort of thing and thats why you think i got called out. The hsers in question just said "yeezys" and "hes wearing yeezys. They're real too" i kekked.

>wearing fake yeezys means you're pathetic
Wheres the connection? You do realise these are meme shoes. I browse the board before i asked the question and even Veeky Forums agrees its a meme shoe

When you mention fake and pointed out in the same sentence, it sounds like you are saying that they were pointed out they were fakes.

What you should’ve said is: “but the rascals didn’t realize they were fake”

To answer your question, now that im bored of fucking with you, it’s because of social media

Wearing fake clothing has never been respectable

Lel. Pic of me with the black and white yeezy. Black and white looked better. It was designed to look like a pair of boots

>I speak for the trees!
Go away Lorax, you don't speak for Veeky Forums. I personally have nothing against fake streetwear because streetwear is overpriced garbage. Fake Gucci and designer brands is different.

ugly ass elf shoes

Lel. I was going to call him out for thinking his opinions represents Veeky Forums but decided to wait for other users to say it first

It's mostly a result of influence from hood culture and how niggers obsess over shoes.

t. 18 year old senior in high school

Yes. The toad feet look. I got used to wearing them in china so I don't feel much. Again, the black and boot design yeezy here actually can look decent

Lacoste looks the best for streetwear without breaking the bank. Are the leather shoes by lacoste considered sneakers too?

Okay so then you’re not okay with fake designer. I’m saying all fake clothing is not respectable. It’s not different when the reason fake clothing is made: to make money by obviously ripping off or tip-toeing around the idea of ripping off a specific piece of clothing. Now I don’t have anything against making money, but it’s sleazy. You can’t even say that “they’re just trying to make more affordable options” because Veeky Forums is all butt hurt when zara does that.

tldr if you support fakes you shouldn’t be on Veeky Forums anyways

>if you support fakes you shouldn’t be on Veeky Forums anyways
Why? If it's the same exact shoe then who cares? What does giving 100% of the price of an overpriced shoe matter if you can get the same shoe for 50% less?

I don't know much of anything about yeezys except that people seem to be quite impressed or obsessed by them. I think the white cream ones look good, that's it but I wouldn't pay $250 or $500 for them.

THEY ARE EXPENSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE HOW DENSE ARE YOU??

DURRR WHY DO HIGH SCHOOLERS OBSESS OVER STATUS ITEMS.

Why does anyone? Nice house, prestigious jobs, sports cars? A rare fucking pokemon card that costs more than others I dont know, could be anything!

"why are people obsessed with a trendy expensive item?" Seriously, bro? This shit is old as time. Get off Veeky Forums and leave your basement.

see Beluga 2.0
plenty of people do it, but they're scumbags. They usually buy high end fakes (PK, H12, KO factories) which are 1:1 for all intents and purposes. Beluga 1.0s are the worst fake to resell btw.
these are god awful fakes

Are you dense? Look at the greentext.

If I browse Veeky Forums and I don't care about the nuance of fakes vs real when they are interchangeably the same, then why should I not be on Veeky Forums? What does the authenticity matter on this board, not to whatever the OP asked.

You fucking retard.

That's actually the thing i notice. People like us who aren't obsessed or in this yeezy scene dont care. Then you have elitlists like
Im far from my teenage years so to place this much importance over genuine/fake meme sneakers in itself just can't be taken seriously

you're a piece of shit. Just buy real ones for retail and resell those. People who pay resale deserve to get what they paid for. I resold five pairs of blue tints on the last drop, not exactly hard.

Buddy if its so easy to purchase yeezys for retail im sure people wouldve done it already.

Resale is only possible where retail has sold out

Think.

Another pic of me wearing yeezys

>Why are high school students obsessed with yeezys?

Not only kids us adults too. I'm 34 and a white
male btw. They are nice shoes with a high price point because of their difficulty to obtain them. When I see a faggot wearing cheap chinese knock-offs it makes me mad cause it's an insult to us who bought real ones. If i spot you you with fakes ima call you off and embarrass you nigga.

People do. And have. Have you ever even tried? Yes, they sell out quickly. But if you're not an idiot they're actually pretty easy to get--especially since they have been doing larger production runs recently. The people who pay resale are not the people who wait for drops and put in the effort. Think.
t. make a lot of money reselling stuff part time

>yeezy enthusiasts get this autistic
Damn too bad im not into yeezy culture and my question merely stems from curiosity which is why i said i wore fakes to begin with. I do not share your obsession.

When i bought them in china i thought they were some weird chinese no name branded shoes. Lmao.

But ill let you know if i ever get called out and "embarrassed" over a pair of weird looking shoes. Lmao

The stitching down the center and the inner part on the tab told me these were fakes right away

Lacoste isn't a streetwear brand unless you copped a collab or a something with a nice fat logo. Also the shoes are shit fucking poorfag tier. If you want something streetwear on a budget the current meme is vans oldskools

No. I said they were fakes but decided to post them on And to see if my fake yeezys can be good bait material because if they see its fake they would call it out quick. But so far so good

> /b/tards are retarded
Gee who would've guessed? Also shut up op stop replying to everyone your thread sucks dick and all the hype beast babbys are running around this board now

>copped a collab
Don't understand your jargon

Also looks like the ones who cares about yeezys are obsessed with being perceived as wealthy hence why you bought up a shoe that makes you a poorfag.

Disagree but id rather not give it away

You're clearly a manchild.

So you, a 34 year old, care enough about what a random stranger does so much that you will approach them in public and try to "call them out"... this is beyond pathetic.

No. It doesnt take long to figure out board culture. Its just that posting hypebeast articles attracts the hypebeasts and it seems like its good for triggering their elitism.

Elitism over a pair of shoes. Heres another pic. I cannot fathom the type of person who ascribe this much elitism over these shoes.

Another pic lel

Guess it was a good idea i bought a pair in china for the lols

I think i stumble upon good bait material. Idk the culture behind these shoes but the obsession must be huge if ppl are willing to pay 5x mark up.

I think ill post them up in sneaker generals or just make another thread in the future and proclaiming them to be real for bait

holy fuck youre cringe

Because how else can i respond when im also cringing at the elitism over these meme shoes?

Youre cringing because im giving you a normal persons view of the ridiculousness of elitism in yeezy culture

ill tell you right now, youre way too autistic to be normal

Nice projection

yeah, so? what's wrong with that?
i am confident enough in myself you punk you out in public. I'm not a sissy faggot like you who wouldn't do anything.

>im autistic enough to punk you out in public because of muh yeezy culture creed
Fixed

Because they're a high status exclusive piece that's often coveted by the younger demographic (i.e. high schoolers).
Pretty cringe that you're getting on your high horse for wearing fakes (probably the flashiest pair too). It's like if I was wearing a really shitty fake gold Rolex, then wondering why adults kept calling me out.
Ironically, the only real elitism here is you thinking you're better than high schoolers and hypebeasts because you bought fake chinese Yeezys and couldnt afford real ones.

Hype

user if you want to resell fake yeezy go for Beluga 2.0

Nice projection. Thats just your elitism and yeezy fanaticism speaking. You already knew i bought them because i thought they looked funny not because because they're yeezys, as said i thought they were made by some no ame chinese brand. You keep assuming everyone who isnt under 20 knows about yeezys. I can assure i know nothing of yeezys and its culture until i googled the word in the shoe printed on the insole. No elitism from me.

Beliga 2.0 looks nice. I want to buy a pair if its the same price as the one i bought ($35) but i doubt it.

They're extremely well made for its price because counterfeit manufacturers dont have to factor r&d into its production

The elitism is that you're somehow better than these high schoolers and other anons in this thread because you apparently didn't know what yeezys where when you bought chinese fakes.

But user you being triggered by this is your problem not mine

Nice fakes here
cheapyeezys.us.com/Cheap-Yeezy-350
Video review
youtu.be/dUGUjFP6Kwc

>gets BTFO by pubescent highschoolers
>posts thread on Veeky Forums hoping to recover some ego with other's validation
>everyone just calls you an autist and points out how much of a massive faggot you are
>ha ha you're triggered Im such a good troll!

No one is doubting you lack any sense of awareness or shame so much that you lash out at random strangers in public and probably do a lot of embarrassing things under the guise of "confidence".

I hope you're autistic because you sure do seem to act like one.

A 34 year old gets so angry at complete strangers wearing shoes that he has to run up to every person he sees wearing yeezys to validate if their sneakers are real or not in an attempt to "punk" them out. He believes this to be a display of confidence. A 34 year old unironically used the phrase "punk you out in public"... trashy people like this browse Veeky Forums.

youtu.be/GwFl3rQ5siE

Greetings, highschoolfag here. It is because Kanye West and nigger rappers go nuts about them.

I didnt get btfo though. Sounds like a personal problem from your own
Is it fashion or status because the shoe retails for $220 and if you buy it at retail you can wear them. Unless part of hypbeasting has to mean spending big buck?

Oh, you're also posting other threads as well. Great. Well, since you're obviously the type of socially maladapted young man who enjoys inspiring the ire of anonymous Internet users, I'll indulge your little hobby for a moment as an act of kindness.

I'm sure you'll reply to this post as well as all the others, in which case I'll just assume your words were appropriately snarky and indicative of your deep yearning for encouragement and attention, even if such attention comes in the form of abuse and vituperation. And you probably enjoy that as well. It stokes the little coals of developmentally retarded masculinity sitting somewhere inside you. It gives you the validation and acknowledgement you wish you had from your materialistic new-money family. It gives you some sense of meaning, places you in a context you can push against, like the the weight of the stone giving meaning to Sisyphus' eternal punishment.

In times past, young men like you were the terror of the earth – rapists, conquerors, usurpers of tribal bloodlines. You would have been part of a gang. You would have known the taste of blood at your tongue, the dry panicking heat of combat squeezing the guts out of your chest: the deepest and truest sensations of man. But now all that is lost. You have no gang, only a small clique of friends who drink bubble tea, bitch about fashion, and collectively fuck around on their phones when they aren't submerged in the shallow, unexamined everyday lives of unexceptional university students.

Maybe this diatribe will inspire you to change. It probably won't, but I like to imagine that it could.

Now get the fuck off this board.

Honestly I'm not too sure, I believe most trends are stupid. It probably has to do with this whole hypebeast status baloney. You're probably right, they're all about spending big cash on gucci, yeezy and supreme stuff. In fact todays teenagers can be compared acurately to the youtuber 'RiceGum'.

I don't think you know what "projecting" means...

I already know his reply:

>projecting

I am wearing my V2s right now, and they are so fucking comfy.

We all have a little Hybebeast inside us.

What is a very comfortable pair of sneakers that looks ok, and won't make me look like a tryhard hypebeast? I have a wide foot (not fat) and I've noticed that shoes with some give on the sides are more comfortable.

Do you guys think this is too hypebeast? It's the most toned down "lifestyle" boost shoe I can find. Is boost even any good?

This is a totally fine shoe.

I think it looks pretty good. I just feel like the only pants that look good with this type of shoe are joggers or something.

Slim tapered black or grey jeans will work with just about anything.

Yea that's true, that would probably look pretty good.

Says the guy sperging out about nigger shoes.

Hmm, well it is possible to get a decent yeezy replica with around $35, but without the shipping fee.
You could check r/repsneakers and look for a guide on how to order from Boostmaster Lin
I bought myself a pair of Balenciaga Speed Trainer for $35 although it doesn't include the shipping fee.

no one cares about your shitty chink shoes, nor do we want to see a shitty chink wear his fakes. fuck off kid.

>sperging out
Lolwut?

If you dont care then why reply