Sleazecore general

Who here /sleazecore/?

big guy sleazecore. Veeky Forums dress like this pls

W2C??

i much prefer the okinawan shirts to normal aloha shirts

thank god. I've been searching for inspiration pics with this style for ages...leaving half your shirt buttons open.

good inspo in those two

Truly /sleazey/

It's Libertine-Libertine SS17

>"I am not Veeky Forums so there is no good physique to show" Core

Fixed* for you famalam

Excuses of soy and fucc, boy

This is homosexual-core

This is actually dope

orange tint aviators are great sleaze

i really feel like an idiot

>suck my dick
>well

I really like this

Can someone define "Sleazecore" for me. I have a sense of the general aesthetic

as you should when you're stealing pics on fb

w2c the jacket? looks great

wtf is Ludvig doing on Veeky Forums

The Pusher is great inspo for sleazecore

Can Bowie be /SLEAZE/

Being a rockstar can be VERY sleazy but I don't think Bowie carried himself like that. Still, there might be some inspo there from him

he's too hot to be a sleazelord imo, his albums pin ups and diamond dogs invented trailer park core

it's the kind of stuff that dealer kingpins wear

yeah there were way more sleazier artists in the 70s. bowie was hardly "sleazy"

So black pants w/ predominantly black Hawaiian shirt and a black belt?

Low waist gtfo

Damn w2c terry shirt like pic related

>The Pusher

You have skinny shoulders like a twink
Can never truly be sleaze

this is so ugly

Yea bro not gonna lie, just by looking at you I get a feeling you smell like dusty, musty old furniture from a thrift store

Not even trying to troll I want to help my fellow anons pull pussy

like the glasses
not too big/small
not too round/rectangular

Probably bait but seriously you can be both. A lot of you people seem to only think in absolutes.

Being built with messy hair + hawaiian shirt is maximum sleazecore

Get rid of the pistol in your waistband and trade out those sneakers for scuffed-up leather loafers.

Finally a core that I can actually feel comfortable in.

The daddy can pull it off.

If you're not daddy then can you really?

Alex Cameron

Why is it either FAT, or skinny with wife beaters, why don't they look good on chubby guys, idgi.

Where can I cop a nice Hawaiian shirt? Maybe even a shirt like pic related?

Would love more fits of this style, the model is good in this role too

Goodwill

that's actually me lol

>Get a nicer watch (metal band)
>Light blue jeans
>Aviators would help too

enough of this fucking "hawaiian shirt and black topman chinos" shit, jesus

What's so bad about my pants? They're just some off-brand department store slacks.

The versace FW18 show was quite sleaze

last
berry noise

atleast you look how you feel

Why are you standing like that lmao

What the fuck is this effeminate, try-hard, cock gobbling shit? None of these are remotely sleazy.

As the old saying goes.. It ain't easy being sleazy. Sleaziness is an attitude. Shit, it may even be an ideology.
But what it definitely isn't, is testosterone-deficient dweebs posing for pictures because they managed to find a floral shirt. You're not sleazebags, you're just posers trying to be a part of something you don't even understand. It's embarrassing.

Go follow a trend that doesn't require a pair of testicles.

There's always that one faggot that has to reply to every post in the thread. Fuck off

There's always that one fag that has to reply to every post in the thread. Fuck off

Your comment wasn't worth posting once, let alone twice, dipshit.

Anyway, I took the time to reply to everyone I was criticizing. What's wrong with that? Nothing. So next time, I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself, cuntmuscle.

I thought I looked cool, please tell me how ugly I am.

>dove into sleazecore
>Lived out of my car, wore nice big dress shirts/Hawaiian/disco shirts, dress shoes, nice jeans/pants
>Travelled around North America getting drunk, taking anything, getting laid
>Fun for about 1-2 months
>Started feeling like shit all of the time
>Started hating everyone around me
>Few more months
>Extremely depressed, feel stupid, as if I actually fried my brain, but still have fun occasionally doing stupid shit
>Lost all shame, would whip out flaccid dick anytime someone asked, cursed, talked about private shit easy
>Needed to stop once erectile dysfunction popped up from alcohol/drug abuse and sleep deprivation(I care about my dick more than sleaze)
Now I'm engaged and work, and completely sober. Also my dick works now). It wasn't easy being sleazy, and even though I tell my girl I regret it, dear Lord those were some special fucking days. Enjoy your youth while ya got it boys, don't just be some soyboy posting cute little fits on your gook forums. Go out and make shit happen.

>dove into sleazecore
>Lived out of my car, wore nice big dress shirts/Hawaiian/disco shirts, dress shoes, nice jeans/pants
>Travelled around North America getting drunk, taking anything, getting laid
>Fun for about 1-2 months
>Started feeling like shit all of the time
>Started hating everyone around me
>Few more months
>Extremely depressed, feel stupid, as if I actually fried my brain, but still have fun occasionally doing stupid shit
>Lost all shame, would whip out flaccid dick anytime someone asked, cursed, talked about private shit easy
>Needed to stop once erectile dysfunction popped up from alcohol/drug abuse and sleep deprivation(I care about my dick more than sleaze)
Now I'm engaged and work, and completely sober. Also my dick works now). It wasn't easy being sleazy, and even though I tell my girl I regret it, dear Lord those were some special fucking days. Enjoy your youth while ya got it boys, don't just be some soyboy posting cute little fits on your gook forums. Go out and make shit happen.

Bowie on Twin Peaks was the perfect example of sleazecore

The clothes perhaps, Bowie himself couldn't be sleazy if he tried.

guy me and my gf walk past and instantly giggle and joke about ur stupid shoes-core

Can you tell us more sleaze stories?
How did you dive into it?
and most importantly, can you post a fit?

This.

you're not wrong but id consider myself somewhat sleaze and i happen to wear black chinos and hawaiians some days.

My god I would beat you the fuck up

Okay, but what about the rest?

The rest is ordinary what my 80-yr-old grandpa would wear for comfort-core. Too baggy

dumping

Sleazecore is just middle aged guys long past their prime wearing what they think is cool and nonchalant. Fire up any movie about the 80s and 90s with a drug/crime theme and it's full of sleaze.

You can't be sleazy if you're an over concious 20 year old fashion kid. It's like spending 2 hours on your just out of bed look.

i agree, but if you live the life and dress the more youthful side (tracksuits, knit polos, hawaiian shirts) you can still look sleazecore and be young.

Wtc Camp collar shirts in the 100-200$ range?

c'mon man,you gotta have at least a bit of fat and muscle to be sleaze

The King.

What a hero, makes me laugh every time

Is he refueling his car with milk? Lmao

rebbit had some nice inspo today