I'd like to work for the United States as a construction craftsman

I'd like to work for the United States as a construction craftsman.

How should it be done?

By the way, I'm a painting craftsman.

Also when I say, I'm sorry to depend on a translation software.

What is that everything would like to work for the United States! Because it's good sometime during a life, I'd like to live in the United States! When someone gives advice to me, I'm happy. You're requesting!

You're requesting, you tell me whether he's no one and how can Japanese work for the United States?

Because sentences look incoherent, is it useless?

Is it impossible by my language ability?

誰でもいいから教えてくれ…お願いだ俺はアメリカでの生活を経験したいんだ

I thought you all died out in 1945?

I'm alive.

I live in SHIZUOKA JAPAN.

immigration to america is very difficult

Someone help this poor guy

I'm poor as everyone thinks. The one which is a difficult thing can also be understood, because it was a dream from small time, but I'd like to accomplish regardless. Please give the assistance.

Even your cat looks Japanese, friend.

I'm guessing you mean that you want to be a construction worker, and that you are a painter? It is difficult for you to come to the USA, because you are UNSKILLED. Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Do you have a university degree? I'm typing in a way so that your translation device can understand.

It's now, but it's confident in work as architectural finish and I'm thankful for the technology and wisdom of many people who told this and am working confidently again. Therefore a metamorphosis and a ridiculed thing also have fastidiousness so that it's wasteful but I'd like to try whether this technology is in common use in the world regardless.

Keep chasing your dreams. It's a great pursuit.can you not get work in Japan doing this? I think you will have to learn English properly before you can make it in America doing this kind of work

Whether neither experience nor study are enough for me as expected yet...?
I try back after I study more. Thank you very much.

Everyone Make time for my purpose and give advice to me intentionally, and thank you very much.

Are you saying that you don't have a university degree?

If you come to study in the USA, you will have a better chance of finding job here. But, USA degrees are expensive.

Best chance is find big Japanese company, with operations in the USA. Then, request a transfer.

nobodyy wants to help you because they dont want you there
americans are racist

Start off by learning English properly. Good luck.