How the fuck does Jude Law get away with having a receding hairline/balding and still look attractive?

How the fuck does Jude Law get away with having a receding hairline/balding and still look attractive?

Because it accentuates his masculine features

brown hair-blue eyes-olive skin combo and a masculine face

Hes a goodlooking dude. Not everyone falls for the kill yourself if youre balding meme perpetuated by effay. Everyone here is autistic and thinks its a sin to not have a 12 yr olds hairline

He doesn't. Young Pope aside, his career never recovered after the hairless became more pronounced

A big part is he is already good looking. But an even bigger part is that part of being attractive is not being overly insecure. So the fact that he is not attempting to hide it in some way and just owning it is in itself attractive.

He doesn't LMAO

*green eyes

Baldness being so stigmatized is a meme. I'm really into bald guys and so are a lot of other people.

he's confident, cool, attractive, successful and rich - a winning combination whether he's balding or not.

He really doesn't tho. His career tanked after he lost his hair.

Looking at his imdb he seems fine. Not insane amounts of stuff but fine. That and he is probably well off enough as is.

Because he was insanely attractive ?

having good facial structure, get facial reconstruction asap

Jude Law would have been a giant if he kept his hair.
I'm a baldfag myself and don't have his money nor his looks so it's not like I or anyone else should feel sorry for him, but it definitely took a toll on his career.
If he had been an action hero type like Willis or Statham it wouldn't have mattered as much, but he wasn't.

It's known that he lurks fashion forums

Jude Law is literally /ourguy/

>mommy I need you to change my diaper!!!

he should just bite the bullet and shave his head

based henders

>
>it definitively took a toll on his career

kek If him being bald was really the reason he would had gotten hair transplants in a heartbeat he doesn't even need that much hair to look attractive as fuck (pic related) so a hair transplant was perfect for him.

Because men who are already 8/10 9/10 10/10 with hair look (not surprisingly) still attractive without any hair (as long as they have descent eyebrows and beard hair).

guys this shit scares me, idk what to do with my hair and I wanna rock a hairstyle that works for me before its too late, any of you guys good at figuring this shit out

Patrick Stewart would not be taken seriously if he put on a wig. William Shatner is taken seriously in a wig because he always wore one.

I always loved henders. I picked up the vans on super discount and was gonna keep them but they were not comfy

>tfw woke about modern shoes
I care about shoes the most but I can't wear most of them because they are literally foot prisons.

those pants usually piss me off 'cos they're so stupid looking, but somehow they make jude law appear to be hung like a minotaur