Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
dietpillswatchdog.com/phentaslim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to be Jude Karda

In regards to last thread and comments about my ass/tits being gross I thought they were both looking a little better? Here's January 12th vs today, the 20th

And a front comp because why not.

I wish more people would post pics of where they're at.

They are looking better. I think the bra is just ill-fitting and bunching up some of your loose skin on the sides. You're looking fine.

the cups are too narrow for sure. I haven't gotten around to finding new ones yet because my size (30D) isn't sold in stores.

yes, gurl listen too some niggas on Veeky Forums how you look. its not that in thinspo are only fags and suicidal bitches that are salty as fuck. but each his own.
btw just start to train so u get out of skinny fat. just getting skelly without muscle looks retarded

pls just get a realistic boob job

build up muscle, toned muscle will keep away the fat you don't like and so long as you just do bodyweight exercises you'll do fine.
Then I would probably consider doing something to your tits, either that or don't wear bras.

Way to keep the Pyccкий goin OP

is marjan jonkman our generation's freja ?

I can't tell if you're teasing me or not but I tried to translate 'no excuses'!!!

guys I'm just not going to get a boob job. It ain't me.

Oh God, she's gorgeous. I know she probably doesn't have elf or Vulcan ears, but I've saved that photo OP - it's perfect. Anyone know her name, by the way?

Jude Karda
they prefer 'they' and they have an eating disorder confirmed. they try to ignore it because they started a (minorly successful) modelling career off of being instagram famous, but their old tumblr is still up and they write of purging and restricting heavily and you can tell it's them from the photos. kinda stupid to leave it up if you ask me.

more marjan

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

very funny

>I wish more people would post pics of where they're at.
I'd post myself but my stomach has a huge scar on it, basically an identifying mark, and I'm kinda hairy.

it's funny because i remember complaining about my small boobs and small butt before and i got a ton of responses like "small boobs and butt are thinspo and Veeky Forums!" and here we have several anons telling you to get a boob job because you have small tits just lol

I know right? Since when is anyone's advice in the fashion world "make your tits bigger"?

I rarely give that advice, but when you have a huge upper torso you'll look better with some breasts than with some flat saggy sad boobs.

Your body in its current state is more suited for pulling a sled than walking down a runway.

titty musicians are bad musicians, full stop

this user gets it, your torso is very masculine, so adding more femininity to it, you're evening everything out.

Not telling you to put full bolt-ons on, I'm telling you to get ones that make you proportionate.

Right now you look like a man wearing a bra rather than a qt femine thinspogirl with a flat chest.

but my goal is jude karda, not T Swift

You look good user, just get a better fitted bra.

also, since when do we advise surgery in thinspo threads? this isn't looksmaxing, this is advising each other how to attain specific skinny-related goals.

fake tits are not for androgynous leaning women.

It's impossible for you to look like Jude Karda, you don't have her structure, or even Taylor.

>also, since when do we advise surgery in thinspo threads?
You're new, how would you know? Rarely, although germanon was looking into getting some boobs a few years back.

Quit being so sensitive sleddog, you asked me for critique last thread, I gave it to you, and at least three other people have agreed. If you can't handle critique and just want to hear everyone else tell you "lol u look gret just get a bra!" then knock yourself out.

>fake tits are not for androgynous leaning women.
If looking like moot wearing a bra is your goal, mission accomplished.

if you want to look androgynous and have small tits, don't wear a bra, wear a thick jumper over the top.

>it is impossible to look like judekarda
No, it's not. It's impossible to look literally like her but attaining her level of emaciation and androgyny is totally attainable.

>you're new, how would you know
I'm actually not new but I've never identified myself.

>don't be so sensitive blah blah

Critique of structure and recommending surgical alteration and critical analysis of progress or weight loss strategy are different. It's not sensitivity - I'm posting in hopes other people who have my same goals can see someone not listening to people who hurr durr women need titties

just going through these replies, can I push forward some advice, if I had a big nose and told everyone I had a big nose, it makes people think with the tone I presented it in that I'm unhappy with my big nose and naturally people would try and give me advice e.g. mustache idk.
People are only suggesting you get surgery because you posted your chest and asked for advice.

I posted my body which includes my chest. I didn't particularly ask for advice on my chest. I shared a full body weight loss progress photo in the last thread which led to primarily chest based comments.

>hurr durr women need titties
Nice reading comprehension. You really are a dumb cunt.

>I didn't particularly ask for advice on my chest.
You asked for:
>How to improve other than general fat loss

So that's okay as long as it isn't about the most glaringly problematic part of your body?

If you think getting a tit job is the way to get Veeky Forums you're the idiot here buddy

because her small tits look like shit

Normally i like small tits on a girls body but in her case, I think she would look better with bigger boobs and i usually always oppose fake tits, however this is an exception

What's the combination lock for, friendo? I like how it looks, but I need a solid reason for wearing one myself the same way. Rather than simply copying you, I mean. Help an user out!

(and by the way, you're a mega-cutie in my book)

Your tits are fine don't listen to these guys

>guys I'm just not going to get a boob job. It ain't me.

I don't have an opinion on your boobs or butt and I hate fake breasts myself so I agree on not getting a boob job, but if your tits are sagging and you want to look your best maybe getting a breast lift is the better idea. No implants are involved, it's just a lift to make them perky and shapely again.

>Jude Karda

Her modeling vlogs on youtube are decent.

What are some things to do to seem more fashionable/intentional without much effort.

I'll start;
>lint-rolling
>pressing clothes
>pinrolling or cuffing sleeves or legs
>not having a hair tie around your wrist

>pinrolling
why god

If u got skinny ankles it looks good

sure, if "good" also means "like a 13 year old wearing joggers"

thoughts on halo top ice cream?

tastes pretty good

why is it always so fucking hard though

fat content low

Is phentaslim legit guys?

dietpillswatchdog.com/phentaslim/

>dietpillswatchdog.com/phentaslim/
no phenphen is legal its just a bunch of vitamins and some caffeine. dont

just let it sit on your counter for a bit.

Girl your tits are fine, they're just small and you're wearing an ugly ass bra, just get a new one and don't pay attention to people suggesting you get a boob job, you're thinspo the way you are right now
I'm sure the guy telling ya to get a tit job is from r9k, they spend a lot of time here

>everyone that says something I don't like is from r9k
I'm from /int/ actually

That's worse user :(

diet starts tomorrow guys, wish me luck.
these threads have been chok full of thinspo, thanks to all who posted!
here's my fave pic of marjan, wicked thinspo
have a good night all

where the dude with the hole in he chest
has he posted recently

I miss him. I miss birthing hips man too where is he?

I know :(((

i love marjan but sometimes she looks 38

a mature air about her for sure, but i think she's hot as fuck.

What should I take then?

noice

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
6'1, 220, M, 18
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
I'm currently fasting and lifting weights. I would try out cardio but it's too cold to outside (I know motivation but I'm not running in icy -20 degrees Celsius). I have a treadmill but I need to motivate myself.

>aesthetic you're going for
Anything muscular, like pic related. I would prefer no chest gap, but it looks like I have one (I have a weird weird line in the middle of my chest so I might have a chest gap). I like large pecs and I'm guessing it has something to do with gynecomastia which I have too much of anyway.

post pic of your boobs without braw? So i can see how your boobs hang naturally. Just blur out your nipples

SSSSKKKKEEEEEYYYYUUUPPP

?

how to unironically find a bf [irl] who wants a thinspo gf

add me on insta?

PAP PAP PAP PAP PAP

If you are in Miami then I can make it pretty easy on you..

The dating market is so heavily skewed in favor of women that unless you are seriously deformed you won't have trouble finding a boyfriend so that's a stupid question to ask.

this. all you have to do to find a boyfriend as a women is go stand outside for a bit. then just pick the one you like the best.

This girl looks like she's from Uzbekistan. I knew someone from there that looked just like this.

I just hope they come out with robot gfs soon, im so lonely.

who is this

i have a boyfriend, he just says i am deformed, ugly, and not attractive, too thin, whatever.

i'd be nice to know where to find guys who aren't put off by what i like and won't suddenly, after dating me, tell me to gain weight or say that they find my body repulsive.

blog post central here.

>i have a boyfriend, he just says i am deformed, ugly, and not attractive, too thin, whatever.

wtf leave his ass

I need some help Veeky Forums.

I've died my hair from brown to blonde(came with a small amount of bleach).

Now I've bought some bleach and developer individually.

What else do I need to achieve this?!

if your hair is the color of banans, just get toner.

I recommend Wella T18 or T14

If it were that easy there would be no single women or women that struggle with approaching men or finding a date and no not all of them are ugly or land whales. It's a common misconception that guys online tend to have about women.Women can be just as awkward in their love lives as most guys.

And here I am craving a thin gf that likes nice clothes. I think people who are into looking like and dating the fashionably thin are a rare breed. I think the lifestyle of fashionable people is tough on relationships too.

Wella white lady toner and level 10 developer

Unfortunately it's brassy as shit. My natural hair turns its a dirty blonde because my roots are exposed as I have short hair. I'll look into the Wella T18 or T14

I'm the opposite. I think my girl is too fat and I always tell her to go for a run or eat healthier but she doesnt. I'll dump her though when I find a better more thin girl, because even though she's average, my love for thinspo runway model girls makes her repulsive to me, even though in reality she really isn't fat. I know y'all always say I'm an asshole or dickhead but srsly, its not my fault, I see her thighs and all I think is "her thighs aren't thin enough". I think she's cute, but at the end of the day I don't really like her. I basically at this point use her for sex which really is assholeish, but I live in the middle of nowhere and every other girl is ugly imo. At least my girl has a pretty face, even though her body is average af

fucking dream girl jesus christ.

lol

the advice to go to /cgl/

what did i just find, but thanks i'll check this place out!

why the fuck are you wasting her time?

I'm actually a guy

if it's brassy then you've got to bleach more. Just don't fry it. Once the color is where you want it, you'll be using purple shampoo once a week to keep it that way.

I know. Why the fuck are you wasting her time?

sorry tl;dr ignore that post lol

I said in the second half
Out of all of my options at the moment, she's my best option. Also having a GF>>>fapping

was she average/fat when you started dating her? maybe we should trade. how does she take the criticism?

dude that's every mans request of his women bro

lol you don't need a GF to have sex

you just have shit game and you're being selfish af