Conservative / traditional dressing girl

I dont' mean the thread to be political - I'm just looking for inspo pics like pic related (and general advices too)

You mean you're posting fucking request threads on Veeky Forums. Kill yourself.

actually yes and guess what? there's nothing you could do about it

those are a myth;
women are a waste of time.

Just find a gf and made her dressing like that.

Socially unacceptable to do that where I live. Don't want to be associated with MGTOW and I've already tried.
t.SoCal

>just don't be a cuck
I don't care that much in the first place

> Socially unacceptable to do that where I live.

To do what? To have your gf dressing conservative? Or to force her to do it?
I in no way mean to force her to dress as I want.

force her to do it of course
Besides, it's not like there are any stores where we could potentially go to replace her wardrobe

and not to be so edgy but obviously clothing has a lot to do with personality and as far as I'm concerned I don't want anything to do with those whores. Revealing clothing and a flirty personality is a bad sign, unfortunate those are all the pretty ones too.

> I don't want anything to do with those whores. Revealing clothing and a flirty personality is a bad sign, unfortunate those are all the pretty ones too.

What whores are you talking about? I'm not getting it. Are you saying that all the pretty girls dress like sluts?

> it's not like there are any stores where we could potentially go to replace her wardrobe

Really? Then shop online.

This brand, I think, has a lot of what you're looking for

I don't like this dress but I'll check out the brand, thanks.

>trousers
>conservative

> SoCal
Well there's your problem.

tell me about it
everyone here is either dressed like some beach-yuppie or they have a terrible combination of sports wear, hoodies, and hypebeast-esque clothing.

>tattoo

bump for interest

there's a difference between modesty and traditional outfit

>Traditional
relates to the culture you're from, like abayas in the Muslim countries or kimonos in Japan

>modest
can be either modern or traditional but it covers up "non-thot outfit"

Also, I'm a /newfag/, to Veeky Forums at least
do you guys make sewing and textiles threads?

how much height do you think is required to not look bad in these clothings?

don't be a midget and you should be fine.

w2c?

if the midget cutoff is the same as Veeky Forums this is bad news, how many girls you know over 5'12?

Every girl I know over 6' is a tranny.

t. 5'7" tranny

>pants
>tattoo
>conservative

well then tranny dressing in conservative ways could be the next big thing . Too bad it's not what I'm looking for atm