We all know what's coming but lemme remind you. In less than a week Uniqlo U SS 2018 is dropping. What's a cop...

We all know what's coming but lemme remind you. In less than a week Uniqlo U SS 2018 is dropping. What's a cop? What's a drop? Shoulder bags?!? Personally looking at the chinos and the mustard sweater.

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/UniqloU18ss/us/en/men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 U's?

the "cashmere" sweater? Does anyone know what's the percentage of it on the shirt? 5%?

Overall women's sections seems more interesting than the men's.

Seems like it will be a very low %, the price is practically the same as their normal sweats, and their usual full-cashmere costs double.

don't like this season

I like the carrot trousers.
But I'm not even bothered to buy them.
If one they I go the the website and they are available, I might cop them.

straight ankle jeans look good. might try for a pair of the cargos too. the better stuff doesn't come out until the next 2 drops though

If the pants have a high-waist I might cop but I'm a bit fat at the moment, reluctant to buy pants.

Why is there a short sleeve sweater? What's the point? I can't imagine it looking good or being that comfortable

i'm looking at the carrots too but i'm worried about where the waist sits. Are they are higher rise ?

where can i see the items before the drop?

I guess the idea was "how do we make a sweater vest without the stigma attached to sweater vests?"

uniqlo.com/UniqloU18ss/us/en/men/

Things that stand out to me:
Zip parka
Hoodie
Plum long sleeve shirt
nice basic Tees
Straight fit jeans

I've been looking for something like pic to wear under my other jackets so I'll probably pick this up. Other than that, nothing else seems that interesting other than the hoodie.

That Blocktech coat lookin mighty spicy

Been looking to get into building my wardrobe, might start by buying the basics here.

what u guys coppin? i like the stuff dropping in march

Crewneck T-shirt
Cotton Cashmere sweater
Open Collar shirt

Not sure if I want the wide pants or not, might buy some dickies straight pants instead. Don't think I'll good in them

definitely cop are the wide pants. the wide pants from last season was amazing. gonna cop the cargo pants and some of the striped long sleeves

Haven't really invested to my wardrobe, but I plan on building a capsule wardrobe.

What items should I pick up and to what quantity. Kinda hung up on what T-shirt colors I should I get, I'm thinking just Grey, but maybe I should get black too.

wow this guy is buying a jumper, a t shirt and a shirt
woweeeeee

I know, I'm a big time shopper ;)