Another one

>13089513
good to know you paid more for your shoes than your shitty apartment

Being poor must trigger you

they dont look that nice imo
how much were they?

$1200

Also pic related of my black and white yeezys

why are you on Veeky Forums when you look and dress like you are 12 years old.

Also its obvious you're only posting here because you are insecure with the validity of your purchase
which is reasonable because they are overpriced and look bad. Your feet look like wedges mate. Genuinely embarrassing

Stay salty brah

ok

Bte pants was alexander wang

Who fucking cares it looks like shit,

Yeh u mad ur fashion is bad?

KEK

Yeah. Thats right

are they really comfortable like the rumors say?

Jesus Christ are you the same le troll from that other stupid yeezy thread??

Le I le copped the cheapest most accessible sneaker le you are poor because you don’t have the same shit taste as I do xDD

fake as fuck look at that stripe fade faggot

Stop taking the bait faggots

Imagine being so butthurt after getting BTFO by highschoolers that you need to seek validation for your chinese fake yeezys from Veeky Forums.

I got mine too user!

Lel. Real friend

wtf, are you retarded? You could've got guaranteed deadstock on goat or stockx for like 300-400 less

How else can i brag how much i paid for them?

Nice fakes bro I know what real yeezys look like lol

They look as shit to me as the real ones

Whered you buy the fakes. Im looking for fake beluga 2.0

Oh, you're also posting other threads as well. Great. Well, since you're obviously the type of socially maladapted young man who enjoys inspiring the ire of anonymous Internet users, I'll indulge your little hobby for a moment as an act of kindness.

I'm sure you'll reply to this post as well as all the others, in which case I'll just assume your words were appropriately snarky and indicative of your deep yearning for encouragement and attention, even if such attention comes in the form of abuse and vituperation. And you probably enjoy that as well. It stokes the little coals of developmentally retarded masculinity sitting somewhere inside you. It gives you the validation and acknowledgement you wish you had from your materialistic new-money family. It gives you some sense of meaning, places you in a context you can push against, like the the weight of the stone giving meaning to Sisyphus' eternal punishment.

In times past, young men like you were the terror of the earth – rapists, conquerors, usurpers of tribal bloodlines. You would have been part of a gang. You would have known the taste of blood at your tongue, the dry panicking heat of combat squeezing the guts out of your chest: the deepest and truest sensations of man. But now all that is lost. You have no gang, only a small clique of friends who drink bubble tea, bitch about fashion, and collectively fuck around on their phones when they aren't submerged in the shallow, unexamined everyday lives of unexceptional university students.

Maybe this diatribe will inspire you to change. It probably won't, but I like to imagine that it could.

Now get the fuck off this board.

Cringe.

Oh, you're also posting other threads as well. Great. Well, since you're obviously the type of socially maladapted young man who enjoys inspiring the ire of anonymous Internet users, I'll indulge your little hobby for a moment as an act of kindness.

I'm sure you'll reply to this post as well as all the others, in which case I'll just assume your words were appropriately snarky and indicative of your deep yearning for encouragement and attention, even if such attention comes in the form of abuse and vituperation. And you probably enjoy that as well. It stokes the little coals of developmentally retarded masculinity sitting somewhere inside you. It gives you the validation and acknowledgement you wish you had from your materialistic new-money family. It gives you some sense of meaning, places you in a context you can push against, like the the weight of the stone giving meaning to Sisyphus' eternal punishment.

In times past, young men like you were the terror of the earth – rapists, conquerors, usurpers of tribal bloodlines. You would have been part of a gang. You would have known the taste of blood at your tongue, the dry panicking heat of combat squeezing the guts out of your chest: the deepest and truest sensations of man. But now all that is lost. You have no gang, only a small clique of friends who drink bubble tea, bitch about fashion, and collectively fuck around on their phones when they aren't submerged in the shallow, unexamined everyday lives of unexceptional university students.

Maybe this diatribe will inspire you to change. It probably won't, but I like to imagine that it could.

Now get the fuck off this board.