Go Out Magazine Dump

I'm back on my bullshit, dumping Japanese outdoor lifestyle magazine Go Out until I'm sick of it.

Previous threads findable through archive, looks like today is a /room inspo/ thread.

Now let's get into today's random pick, it's Go Out Livin, Vol. 6.

Breaking to Go Outside myself. Remember to go outside, anons. All this room inspo can hurt your eyes in the basement.

Bump with hot tea on the couch

How do the Japanese actually enjoy this type of leisure when they're being overworked, is this all just a fantasy for office workers?

Not every Japanese are salarymen, user. Most of the people affording these lifestyles that I met are successful business owners (who make outdoor shops themselves).

This is 99% garbage. All that tryhard pseudo rustic shit, over-coordinated generic shit. Fuck off with your gook shit.

Thanks for your contribution.

everything looks useless, uninspired

It's not my favorite either. No surprise that an outdoor lifestyle magazine would produce the 'authentic rustic' kind of living spaces you see here. Shame a good amount of them fall flat, though. At least we're certainly oversaturated with the particular aesthetic.

This pic inspired me a lot. I try to incorporate military and industrial storage into my own apartment. Pelican cases are a lifesaver

Are you StrapsonStandby or are you the peasano who borrowed his Amazon account?
Have you collected these mags somewhere?

Glad someone is getting something out of these. While I agree with the shitposters that the overall look is a bit overplayed, little details I take note of.

I'm not OG mag user, but I've been dumping issues for the last weeks and he's posted as well. I don't have them collected online nor do I have the facilities to do so, but the old mag archive link floats around in the DIY threads, should find a good amount there.

Mediafire? MEGA?
I'm the guy who does those Monday Magazine threads. OG mag user mentioned he was looking for someone to continue the Japanese mag dumps.
I think you should post them on a specific date. People should expect continuity.

I dunno Ben
I kinda like the inconsistent drunk mag dumps from this user
He either goes HAM for like 3 hours or rage quits after 30 minutes, it's kind of charming

Yeah he mentioned it in my last thread or so. I'm in a similar situation, I too can only dump when I have the time and stable internet. Usually when I need to be in front of the laptop for an afternoon or so anyway, which is inconsistent at best.

This user gets it. It all gets archived anyway, and I really don't have anything original mag user didn't beyond a few amazon exclusives I nabbed with his old account. His link still floats around and should have most of what I do, either in the MEGA or the old Google drive.

says the subhuman slav

One of the things I like about the Livin' issues is the sheer amount of odd things they find. A solid amount are non-Japanese companies, and their products are exclusively sold in store in their Swedish storeroom in one case. Even in creating what culminates in a generic look, their eye for specific items is always pretty wild.

Hah, really bad example page. My luck.