Shower/Cleaning/Staying Fresh Thread

Can we talk about this stuff?
What does Veeky Forums use?
I need a different anti-dandruff shampoo, I've been using pic related for a while but I still get some mild dandruff.
I also need a new a new product for washing my body, Nivea shit just doesn't cut it for me anymore.
Also, what about fighting perspiration. Spray or roll-on?
Post some of your favorite products too.

it depends - try and figure out if you just have a dry scalp or you actually have dandruff caused by bacteria etc.

i have dry scalp, coconut oil helps with this

i read a lot about dandruff home treatements because i suffer from this
i found many people talking about doing a "no-poop" cure
i can't give you any feedback yet because i just started, all i can say is my stomach aches a lot and i don't really see any changes on my hair
but i do have hope because it seems to be very popular

put coconut oil on your scalp and dandruff will go away instantly.

I had dandruff once when I was a kid and i did that and i havent gotten it since

Dandruff =/= dry flaky scalp

Yeah, dandruff is caused by an excess of oil holding dead skin cells to your scalp for too long - then when they finally do fall off they're in big chunks.

Use conditioner and brush it through your roots while in the shower.

Nizoral (keto shampoo) and Head & Shoulders on the off-days.

Huh? Dandruff is caused by a fungus.

gillette body wash
cheap, works as it should, and smells nice w/o being too noticeable.

Head and shoulders strips your hair, stop using it ASAP.

Find a shampoo with tea tree oil in it. This is what I been using for about a year. with good results. Google it for more sciencey info. For the pits, I been using Mennen Speed Stick for years. Low cost, works well, regular scent is very low key and won't compete with your frags. Dial soap is the best for general hygiene purposes. Gelsoaps/bodywash and stuff get expensive and it's easy to waste it and use too much. Bar soap tends to self dispense as you use it.

Head and Shoulders works well for my flaky scalp but i use the Itchy Scalp Care version because it really removes the itchiness and feels really fresh when you use it.
Also, i have a buzzcut so it might prevent my issue from getting any worse.

What do you mean by this?

When i buy my own i use the H&S that makes your scalp feel cold.

>What does Veeky Forums use?
usually Pantene or H&S. but i honestly just buy what catches my eye. I try to only wash my hair every 4 days or so. And every week I might use T-gel. for perspiration i've been using mitchum unscented deodorant, and i pair it up with a frag of some kind

I use green people shampoo and conditioner. It doesn’t have any sulfates,silicones or parabens. Took a few washes to get my hair to adjust to it as I was previously using products that had all of those ingredients. It has a pretty natural smell. Almost smells like cut grass.

i dont put any of that shit in my hair and it looks better than ever. no poo all the way

What's the deal?

Do you guys use a scrubee
Definitely exfoliate your body as dead cells can buildup and clog pores

Any tips for cutting down on body acne? My face is practically spotless but even though I shower just about every day I still get it on my shoulders and upper legs.

Any recommendations on fragrance free shampoos/conditioners?

I haven't showered in 16 days

Tell me if I'm making a good/bad choice. Seems to work fine, idk.

>shampoo with tea tree oil in

I think i might try this, seems to be a more natural ingredient than the stuff that's in Head and Shoulders.

If you don't smell like shit then it works.

>tfw start to feel disgusting about 8 hours after showering

I've been doing the no shampoo thing, which initially cured my dandruff, but now I have a dry, flakey scalp, so I need to go back to using something. Are there any conditioners or something that only uses natural ingredients that I can use?

Don’t brush hair in shower. I hear it makes you bald

bump, in a similar position and would like an answer to this

Organic care shampoo and conditioner
It’s an australian product but you may be able to find a vendor on amazon

I used other shampoos, but this one works best in my opinion

just keep holding it in, the dandruff will go away soon i promise

Nioxin scalp recovery is a really good product. It is a bit pricey but it does wonders and it smells nice too

Same, I wish I could live in my shower.

I only use Lush products now, other than a few Tony Moly products. I love the shampoo bars because of the fact they last forever.

I got rid off my dandruff problems when I stopped using shampoos/conditioners with silicone in them. Also it really flattened my hair, never going back to that shit.

kek

i shower atleast 2 times a day for like 30minutes each, sometimes i just puy my hot water on max and sit on the ground for like an hour just chillin on my phone. shower is max comf

I love them myself, although they're pretty expensive, but I also like the compact shape and no packaging

The shampoo bars aren't too bad in price for how long they last, but the conditioner definitely is. I've tried using the solid conditioner since they're less expensive, but it feels like I'm tearing my hair out.

I bit the bullet and bought the large bottle of American Cream and only use a small amount on my ends now. My hair smells like strawberries all day. I love it.

So bad for your skin lmao

i unironically use pic related
i don't use any water on my head anymore. it just dries out my skin/hair
a hand of foam is enough for the day

wear clothings made of silk or silk like material. also buying 1 size above your normal to avoid skin irritation from friction.

I bought Dr. Squatch on a whim, about ~$45 for a bar of soap, and shampoo, conditioner. Only use the shampoo once a week, and conditioner every time I take a shower. They say their bars last ~2 weeks, but I've had it since middle of November. Also bought a Konjac Sponge recently, it's alright.

Their Bay Rum bar smells incredible, I wish I could get it in a cologne.