How to pull off a "tactical"/militarly inspired style without looking like an edgelord? Something like leather boots...

How to pull off a "tactical"/militarly inspired style without looking like an edgelord? Something like leather boots, cargo pants, etc... Would go for camo too but every faggot is wearing camo nowdays.
Pic not related

don't be a pasty white lanklet, that's about it.

great advice user

Wear camo colors, just not the patterns
Go to a gym and learn to fight
Go to a range and learn to shoot

Be very attractive, only one camo item

>dont be a skinny soyboy
>look like you can handle a fight
>work boots like timbs can supplant combat boots instead
>slim fit is fine assuming you dont have stick legs

>be very attractive
i failed at step one

Correct

>timbs
kys

Incorporate older military styles where possible to avoid looking like a redneck, a LARPer, or an active service member - you're on the right track with leather boots rather than modern boots. Older surplus stuff can be a little harder to come by but wool stuff is really cool and there's a lot of eastern european stuff from like the 70s that's subtle and easier to work with

Sounds like what i was going for. Do you have any pics for reference?

Thanks

t. Someone whose never worn timbs

Literally the only people that hate on timbs are the ones that never worn them. Theyre just black leather workboots. Except theyre minimalist and theres no intrusive CAT logo.

Dumb retard kill yourself

Work boots are not military, not even remotely. Workers and soldiers haven't worn similar boots since the 50s, maybe the 60s.

>timbs
>workboots

yeah right ok, try doing real work in timbs and let me know how long they hold up

Timb is fine. You seems to be not informed about each boots of every military branch.

And there is no reason you must wear milspo boots along the milspo jacket or pants unless you are construction worker in his 30s who don't care about his looks but care cost/durability of clothes.

I'm not saying there are zero good combinations of milsurp and timbs. I am saying that timbs are not inherently military in any way, nor do they go with military clothes any more than some random mall tier boots would.

Milspo doesnt mean autistically larping you retard. I know actual people who work with movie sets professionally and they pair workboots with camo all the time for tough guy types

??? Are you saying timbs weren’t designed as workboots? I wear timbs to work at a mechanics garage. They do me fine. Theyre not the mainline models though. But timbs definitely makes workboots

But you shouldn't want to look too much like a soldier, so Timbs will do fine.

>heavy lug soled workboots wont work with milspo because of the brand

You’re literally retarded

Point taken, we're splitting hairs at this point.

Silhouette and detailing are totally different. Like I've already said it can work but the boots themselves are inherently non military in many ways.

wear non-black leather boots, and just wear the black or olive colored crye shit