Should we intervene? what is going on?

should we intervene? what is going on?

That pic on the left had better be shopped

anti-psychotic meds, most probably

This plus genetics... I've had so many friends blow the fuck up after being put on anxiety meds. It's bretty sad

I was once prescribed Risperidone, it made me literally zombie like. I could barely function.

That goatee is horrendous.

Kanye's just being comfy. Dude is a dad and a super busy producer, he doesn't have time to give a fuck about what he wears

I'm on invega it made me put on fucking 15kg

chubye is best ye

Is this known to happen with Gabapentin (Neurontin)? That drug saved my life but I was dieting when I started taking it.

TOO MANY URKELS ON YA TEAM

I've been on gabapentin for 3 weeks and I haven't noticed anything but I'm also on wellbutrin among other irrelevant things

Gabapentin is associated with some weight gain in only 2% of adult cases; I wouldn't worry about that. Dizziness/drowsiness are the major side effects.

KEK

My faggot doctor won’t prescribe me Wellbutrin because it caused a hypomanic episode for me in the past DESPITE me now being on a fucking mood stabilizer to prevent that shit.

This is the one thing that can help get me right mentally but this fucking shit stain won’t prescribe it to me and gives me stupid fucking SSRIs and Psyctropics when my dopamine levels are completely fucked up.

HURR TAKE THIS MED MEANT TO INCREASE YOUR SERATONIN LEVELS IM SURE IT WILL HELP WITH MOTIVATION AND LETHARGY HURRR

At least he's happy

Veeky Forums Soyboys on suicide watch

Yeah gained like 30lbs on risperdal in like 3 weeks after a hospitalization.

>mfw noticeable testosterone increase when not depressed

After 1 week of this medication I was thrown into the worst depressive episode of my life. Stupid chink bitch told me to stay on it and “I’ll balance out” lol no thanks

WATCHU
WANT

WANT A BOSS OR AN R AND B NIGGA WITH A SIX PACK, HUH?

Your health is more important than your happiness

wtf do you have diabetic neuropathy or something

Find a different doctor man

what meds?

Are you a doc? No, so stfu soyboy
>muh legal drugs

Wears? He's fat as fuck man clothes have nothing to do with it.

I love you user

getting sick of this shit

my dude's happy and looks like a dad now. nothing wrong with that

simple, kim can't cook if her life dependent on it,

His trainer just needs to tell him what he over-ate