Sneaker General

Last one hit 3hunna

ID on these

Wait for these to restock? (If they restock in that colourway. Karhu CS said that they only restock twice per year and they never restock the same colourways.)

(Not too keen on this bit of the shoe, but they look great otherwise IMO.)

Or should I not bother waiting for restock? (Asking our resident Scandis for their opinion* on the brand, aside from "Fuck the Finns.")

*Kanye dickriders need not give opinions.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

Asked in last thread before it hit bump limit: should I get a pair of Ultraboosts or pic related.

Or just wait for Futurecraft.

Or shill me a shoe brand that we make me feel like Blade Runner and not look like a dink.

Anyone have any recommendation for slim/tapered jeans or pants that go well with sneakers?

I mostly have 511s and I'm trying to branch out a bit

I haven't seen too many of these irl, but then again I live in a backwards ass shithole.
What do y'all niBBas think?

>size 15
>most sneakers are size 13, 14 at max

Prophere > ultraboost

ID on these?

Go play ball or some shit, make some cash.

By bladerunner do you mean casual tech wear? If so, as far as shoes go, you're either gonna jave to drop phat stacks on some designer shit or get some """"""normie""""""" shoes, such as:
Nike Flyknit mercurial

some variations of the adidas tubular line may be good, not too sure though

Nike sf af1 (pic related) these come in a bunch of colorways, like triple black leather, I have a pair thats all dark brown and I love em

If you're willing to spend a bit more, the Y-3 Qasa boots are nice, or just the normal qasa high

even more expensive would be the yeezy military boot

Thanks for the recs, I really like the Qasa

Alright, I'd like a normie opinion so I'm asking here, too.
I'm thinking I own one too many pairs of shoes and something gotta go.
- Yeezy 350 OT & 750 Brown/Gum
- Adidas x WM City Sock & EQT 93/17
- Nike x Acronym Presto & Downtown AF1

Also if someone here wants my navy sockdarts in US9 for like 40-50 bucks, lmk.

Mars Yard 2.0

Adidas EQT Support

>sold out everywhere

As expected.

not exactly

why do people like mars yard? they look like any other internationalist or pegasus sneaker

They're decent. Why don't you get regular EQT ADV instead?

Where do you go to buy shoes online? Pic not related.

Endclothing
Xhibition
Hanon
Caliroots
SnS

Most of those places has online sales so I'd suggest getting alerts from them

ID ON THESE PLEASE

Should I cop?

Worst colorway imo but they're dope.

I'm thinking about the orange desu

I copped the same ones, still got no idea what to wear with them though

I hate the caged plastic look.
Also they're less comfortable from what I've heard.

COP?

These are on sale atm at Nike's webiste

what are the nicest pair of all white sneakers?

I own the brown suede sf's, they're amazing to wear

There isn't a set in stone answer for that. There's a couple to choose from, such as Club C, AF1, Ultra boost 1.0 and pic related

just got this
i don't know the Veeky Forums consensus but i like it more than stan smeme

>no olive colorway

Dropped

ok, this one looks really good

Cream yeezys

just copped thoughts?

best new balance i've seen lately

W2c non MMM/adidas/vintage GATs? Looked into Reproduction of Found but they sold out, looking for similar features (no other branding/extra leather pieces or anythig of the like)

ebay.de
search: bundeswehr Turnschuhe

>non vintage

Any decent common projects white achilles low rip-offs? Not Stan Smiths.

I have a pair of rip offs by American Eagle, and they're awesome with no logos, but I've worn them until the soles are basically gone.

Top right are perfect

What are some nice sneakers for summer.

Also were do I go to know if a sneaker is going to be a wide release or limited? I want the air max 98
Gundam but don't know if to hold off for a while and wait til maybe a summer sale or price drop

New to this shit. Does Adidas announce their sneakers a good amount of time before release, or should I wait until spring before buying anything? Everything available at the moment (in Canada at least) looks pretty bad.

Why the fuck do no shops have any air max 96s?

how?

because the only air maxs that matter are the 95s, 97s and 1s

jeff sadlasd

wow, the first pair of ubs that look nice I've ever seen

and then people post all this scust shit like
shame

user, achilles lows are rip offs

Muh minimalist designer sneaker

I just want something cheaper than Svennsons.

I have a pair of reebok club C's, they fit more narrow than similar sized nikes or adidas but they go with jeans or sweats. They're a nice step up in class or sophistication from most sneakers posted in this thread imho

i went and got my size. while i tried on half a size bigger, it doesn't look right. i hope it expands. i really like the look of it

what are those??
link

I did the same thing, tried to go up in size but it looked too big. I just bought shoe trees for them

ID on these ones? Would be highly apreciated.

Lads, I copped Qasa Elles on sale for 2 hunny. It's marketed as a """womens""" shoe, but it just looks like a black sock sneaker and the women's 10.5 fit my size 11 man feet. I actually like the look of these better than the men's Qasas but is there anything overtly feminine about these that I am missing?

Nah, don’t overthink it

v a p o r m a x

really surprised by the lack of hype for it here but I suppose those with a predilection for anything even remotely avant-garde have vanished for reasons we all know

>avant-garde
>vapormax

reebok npc ii. but from nike.

I'm not classing them as avant-garde you spastic, re-read my post then fuck off

'Please' do not reply to me if you lack the ability to infer and extrapolate the obvious sentiment from a post on a cambodian spider recipe campfire pal

Vapormaxes are so ugly they almost alright. People will look back at these and say 'what were they thinking'

Don't (you) me

Why would anyone give you a (you) for what basically amounts to acquiescence?

I hate anyone who is so petrified of anything slightly interesting that they've become only osseous, and not a person, devoid of anything that makes a person a person, just a skeleton and nothing else.

Probs the wrong place to articulate my critiques of this board but whatever

>kek

cop or not?
~$400 from acne

only if you truly love and vibe with them user. i wouldn't. but then again i don't have the eccentric ass wardrobe nor personality needed to pull that off, but if you do it could be a good choice for you.

alright mofos
how much of i fuccboi would i be for copping all black Triple S ?
I know with my current wardrobe i can put them to use
but honestly there is nothing i despise more than hypbeasts

danm..
u opened me eyes son

How old is everyone in this thread?

The off-white collaboration kind of killed them. I see them at Bait stores, so they are a bit too hypebeast for effay, which has a more subtle and refined taste of dick ovens.

Still, like, I think the shoes are fine.
Don’t do it. You’re better than that. Everyone’s going to think they are replicas, and think you know nothing about anything. I’m not sure what you should get instead if you’re looking to spend that much, since Gucci, etc, is just as bad. Tbh the vapormax might actually be a better buy. I’d say don’t spend that much on sneakers, wait two or three months (unless you’re legit loaded) save a few thousand more and buy an archival peice or something.

Early twenties, freshhh outta college.

Looking to get some Qasa Boots but there are like 3 pairs on the site all labeled the exact same which one do I get &:

how about in this fit?

You could always pay the $1300 resale on them

No to the pants.

And to the shirt. 我

vapormax aren't good.

What *is* fine then? I see no other sneakers out there that are dece at that low of a price point.

What part of not good did you understand? Vapormax are not dece

BUT WHAT EVEN IS GOOD? WHAT IS ANYTHING, WHO AM I, PLEASE GOD. KILL ME NOW.

CHEERS,
R

I ordered the TNT SG's yesterday
opinions?

C/N?

Upgrading from Old Navy knockoff chucks

i am pondering between these and the navy/yellow 98's that are coming out, which ones would u guys say its better?

adidas eqt guidance 93

Adidas Court Vantage. Similar shoe, plenty of cw and material options, often on sale.

They could've done a lot better on this collab.
Don't cop, they're too hard to pull off, I can't figure anything that would go nice with those.

keep chocos and both acronym pairs.

>selling wm 93/17
those are actually the most comfortable shoes

What's the difference between this one and an old skool?

>Vans Tony Trujillo's signature TNT SG, a low top lace-up silhouette inspired by the Vans classic Old Skool, is made with sturdy canvas and suede uppers. The UltraCush footbed keeps the foot close to the board while providing the highest level of impact cushioning, and the Vans original waffle outsoles are made of a rubber that offers grip and support. Featuring Pro Vulc construction, the TNT SG offers added comfort and protection to deliver the best in boardfeel, flex, and traction.

Built better for skating I guess?

there are some slight visual differences if you , but i mainly got them because they were cheaper, i paid 40$