Do you like blonde hair on man Veeky Forums?

do you like blonde hair on man Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not a matter of like or not, it's just superior (combined with blue eyes).

That beard is ugly

:)

Brown>blonde>black
But it depends

Dark wavy/thick hair/ blue eyes is the manliest combo

Absolutely not. Bar a handful of models that are scattered around the internet, naturally blonde people (particularly men) are all really fucked up in the noggin.

Just really, desperately unattractive people.

you seems mad mate

No. It's for faggots.

Too femenine

lol you sound really jelly

another happy landing :))

nope

Real question, what about red?

I like it

How many shekels they paid you for a post like this

Nothing tops black hair, ask your european women.

yes in fact i've always had an intense primary attraction to blonde men. but not so blonde its white, more of a golden color. that or very light reddish or brownish tints. and paired with blue or green eyes? hnnnng. what an amazing phenotype. i love men like this, but maybe it's cause i'm a dark haired brown eyes female, so i find the contrast exotic.

Red with Blue/actual green eyes are GOAT for women

larping intesifies

My bro is blonde, blue-eyed, and 6'2. Hard to not get envious sometimes.

>gingers
no

If you are a woman, yes. Ginger girls with blue or green eyes are angel-tier.

I mean, I can understand if you have a thing for gingers like some guys do with Japanese girls or black girls or whatever but I have to deeply disagree. Ginger girls look like there's something wrong with them. They look like clowns that are partway through their transformation. They look like they've been stricken with some kind of disease or pox and fucking them would be itchy.

Im blonde hair blue eyes which I hear is god tier but I always hear women (UK) say they like dark hair and dark eyes. Whats it like in USA?

Patrician choice my nig

what women say and what they mean are two different things user.

i'll just leave here this
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

Blonde fella here.

I very rarely say shit like "I don't care, it's what I like" - Because I generally do care about my appearance. But yeah, I don't care, if some thot got it drilled into her head from a young age to like Antonia Banderas over Chris Hemsworth then she's a fucking moron and I don't want to fuck her.

I'm in a tiny percentage of unique-looking individuals, and I can't find myself being anything but happy about it.

i wish i had light brown instead of shitty dark T.T

black hair looks good on the top .1% maybe, otherwise you look like a mutt, spic, or cave demon

Blond hair is for pussies

>t. generic brownie nobody

Only if you are good looking

t.riggered piss hair

mutt hair

>if she hasn't had it drilled into her head from a young age to be attracted to me then she's a fucking moron.

You sound like a real catch, user. I know the horsiest-looking motherfucker in the world who is also adamant that he is automatically attractive because of his blonde hair and blue eyes.

I have patrician green eyes/dark brunette combo but dye my hair blonde because it looks more natural.

You're projecting. Slow down and think.

Anyone, man or woman, who sees a perfect 10 and says "Nope, wrong melanin level, wrong pigment of keratin, not interested" is a moron. I'm attracted to attractive people, regardless of their phenotype. I think most people are the same as me on this one.

>aryan man mating with a wench of inferior stock
Nice try. Not on your life bitch

Kek, I already found myself a blonde blue eyed suitor & he cherishes me. What now user?