I have an ushanka similar to pic related...

I have an ushanka similar to pic related, what insignia should I replace the hammer and sickle with so i don't look like a leftist?

If its a black one you bought in Berlin squeeze the hammer and sickle pin off, its held on by two prongs. After that just leave it how it is.

A pin in the shape of a smaller ushanka.

This

w2c?

this

Make it a nice personal statement, what's your nationality or heritage? Put a pin that relates to it (but not American).

I'm american tho, I have both polish and German ancestry though

/thread

holy shit w2c?

Well there's not too many German symbols that won't make you look like a nazi, so try a Polish eagle or find some really niche german symbol that won't make your average person go "omg german nationalism."

This is the insignia on mine wouldn't know it was Communist unless you had a decent look at it its east German

still commie

I got mine from East Germany but with a hammer and sickle on it. Long story short take the fucking pin off if your in East Germany, it doesn't go down too well.

I would imagine people who lived in an oppressive regime wouldn't like seeing young hipsters wearing the symbols of said regime

>t. americans

>when you have to build walls to keep people in
are you really defending east German communism?

that would be tacky immigrant tier

An american flag you go

hell yeah

you know what, fuck it, I'm an open minded person (well probably not but whatever), please explain the appeal to me

Honor the Czar.

Its spelled Tsar ffs

Leave it plain would be normie core
replace it with USA flag pin or other US insignia for ironic core
There's a shit ton of other pins available out there. Sports teams, bands, universities, social organizations, and other random shit. Find something that represents you. (pro-tip: stay away from /pol/core, or kys)

Solzhenitsyn sucked Putin's cock and shilled for USSR while living in USA in exile

antisemitic cuck

Glory to Arstotzka.

Lol neat

>build walls to keep the espionage out

ftfy

go to your nearest urban park and find a knock off one, as for my friend Bob Sacamano

Definitely this

What about this OP?

THIS

>polish and herman ancestry
rapebaby detected

nice

He gets to make his dad and those horrible right wing rednecks angry while adhearing to an ideology that "sounds good on paper" but blows up in your face when applied.

See being a neo nazi for the rightwing and you have leftwing parents.

I don't understand, my parents are extremely anti-commie christian democrats(basically socdems but chauvinistic and pious) with authoritative leanings but I'm not a commie or even an atheist OR a neo nazi and I still make my dad angry

w2c ffs

Get a Russian Empire pin.

no insignia

a swastika

just got back from moscow wearing a hammer and sickle ushanka the whole time and people fucking loved it

Fresh desu

Legit, if this was just the puzzle piece and didn't have 'AUTISM' on it. It would be a nice subtle pin.

/HILO

best answer so far.

thats different as they were the people of the oppressing party.

w2c fresh as hell

East germany wasn't part of the ussr

yes but the russians put the east german government in place. you know its bad when they have to build a wall to keep their own citizens in. many germans hate the communists but the soviet union is seen as a proud moment in russian history where as oppresive as it was, it was a super power and had direct power over many countries and many puppets under its guise.

the point is russians dont mind the red star because it represents them but someone in germany wouldnt like it at all

retard