What do you think about bell-bottoms?

What do you think about bell-bottoms?

Just no

cute on girls but ugly on men. i think somewhat flared jeans or bootcut should make a comeback, if skinny jeans ever finally phase out, but not this intense.

Look good on tall (5'10+), thin effay girls

fugly especially in the 21st century

Horrendous

This, it's not an attractive silhouette on most male body types. Boot cuts are fine, but full on bell bottoms make your proportions look all wonky.

Pic related is clearly meant to evoke a late 60s, early 70s vibe. Oldfags will tell you something about those jeans:

(1) Bell bottoms were never as popular back then as old fashion ads and movies would have you think. Much of what you see in movies is product placement.

(2) Holes in jeans, along with fading, was earned. Only a stupid wannabe would deliberately distress their jeans. They were still considered very casual work clothes, part of a working class vibe.

t. Bootcut bandits

I personally don't like pants that taper in, but they should NEVER (ever) flare out at any point. Looks bad, always has, always will

You. I like you.

it's amazing how far behind Veeky Forums is on trends

>Boot cuts are fine
If you are a cowboy sure. Otherwise kys

product placement was incredibly rare in movies up until the 80s

bell bottoms were also way more commonplace than what you're trying to imply

i liked them a lot when the girls wore them
that was middle school/early high school for me though. may have something to do with it

Where do you think the "tradition" of a diamond ring as an engagement gift came from?

De Beers gave diamond jewelry to Hollywood producers back in the 1920s and 30s on condition that it would be featured prominently in movies.

Why do you think most central characters in old movies smoked cigarettes? No, not everybody smoked, but the tobacco companies wanted you to think so.

Do you really need to be told that celebrities have always been given free clothes because the designers liked the advertising?

this,
you see lots of people wearing bootcut jeans in asia although less extreme in width and length

Veeky Forums has always been behind trends

Trends are cancer.

stop pretending that anything Veeky Forums users wear is "timeless"

love them on slimmer women as long as they flare out gradually and have a high waist. I think there terrible on guys, tho boot cut is definitely coming back

what doesnt?

Depends on the outfit.Looks good on girls if the outfit is right but it's still outdated though

goofy and ugly

fabulous
most groovy

Nothing, but there are plenty of things which many can wear.
Only these type of girls can wear them without looking retarded.

Bell bottoms are so ugly that even 70s larpers won’t wear them.

You mean you DONT want this look to come back, anons?

Yes

stop reading gq

stop browsing fashion forums

but the bottom half of this is so bad. low-rise skin-tight jeans with holes? This would look ok with slightly flared trousers

It's comical imo

John is the cutest :o)

the revolve girls have the most amazing feet

what an awful swimsuit . looks like she shit herself

as comical as some 70's fashion was, nothing beats laid back long haired 70s guys.... hnnnnnnnnnnng, if only.

>ywn taste these after she takes a short morning jog
why live?

bell bottoms are god-tier on people with the proportions (tall & skinny) and the confidence to pull them off. in other words, no one on Veeky Forums should try to wear bell bottoms