Go Out Magazine Dump Pt II

Finishing the September 2016 issue of Japanese outdoor lifestyle magazine Go Out from Will I make it to the end? Will my shoddy internet? Let's find out in a not-Livin'(!) issue edition.

I haven't seen them scanned, but I bought the Tokyo one when I saw it. Really enjoyed it myself, even if I had lost it by the time I got to go to Tokyo myself.

>myself
>myself
y i k e s

now I remember why I don't like scanning Popeye
page format is so fucked up that I have to scan each page individually
fml

To scrape these issues from amazon, jap mag user and myself had to save each page individually through a workaround. It's our curse.

I still remember the first time I uploaded a 300+ page 70s-80s Nike encyclopedia, which I paid for, by the way
it took 5 hours over 3 threads, and someone even said it was boring
curse, indeed

rekt, at least you got a (You)

I'll never have an excuse to dump the car issues here, take this instead

beep beep

Personal favorite

Buckle up lads, we don't get through the cars for 10 more pages.

Thanks for these user, so thorough.

Japs are simulacra, the people

No problem man, just havin a few drinks and click capthcahs

Having lived there, it's not as bad as you think, but it's also not far off. No more than US in most cases. At least their standards for quality are a lot higher.

We've made it through the car adverts to get to...this...

american spirit ads in Japanese magazines are kino

>you will never go to the American Spirt brand cafe.

Had this issue irl, had a good laugh when I got to that part.

owner of a clothing company asked me to help him get mags once, he didn't know about the scene in Japan and basically said "here's 100 bucks, get whatever you like"
got a few issues of Go Out, kept the swag, sent him the mags
had some good times back then lol

I've lost all my old Go Out swag over a few moves, thefts and whatnot unfortunately. Really a joy to get all those stupid coin purses and patches though. Real crime Go Out doesn't get imported like Popeye, Brutus and the like.

it's such a niche market
I can't believe they even put out 12 issues a year

Japanese magazines are on another level, man. There were three province-specific hiking/outdoors mags that also put out 12 issues locally with the same quality as Go Out where I was, my biggest regret is not hoarding them all when I had the chance.

Love it

what pants

Japanese, maybe. Should be listed, user.

What’d those shorts and jeans look like if you woreem? Also brands?

I'd imagine pretty goofy but comfy. The brands are listed right there user, just in Japanese.

not going to lie lsad im pretty saused right now but i will finish the magazine for you