Rate my new jacket, and post your own Veeky Forums designs ;-)

rate my new jacket, and post your own Veeky Forums designs ;-)

>Biker Dad
no.
I guess the gadsden flag on the back is cool though

>biker dad
>gasden flag
>worn by a little teenage twink
you seem like you're just looking to get your ass kicked

>living in a country where you get beat up for what you wear
Go fetch your tea and crumpets, I'm sure Ahmed will be done with your wife soon.

Who's taking the picture on the right side?

oh no no no

someone who can pull that off is going to beat you up and take it, kid

Well yeah, they'd have to pull it off to take it :^)

>trying to wear a biker jacket when you're 100 pounds max
I'd say end your life but someone else will probably end it for you

>biker dad
>don't tread on me

Paulie/10

I don't sweat you

*treads on u*

so badass, go trigger some libshits

lol in my country the gadsden is associated exclusively with basement dwelling incels
but letting that pass, that gadsden doesn't look too good, the entire flag maybe but not just the snek and the slogan
also you look like a massive tool and a poser

you look gay
not trying to be mean, you look like a gay boy
biker dad and the snake would be funny if you were a big bear but on you its just annoying. Just from the pic I can tell I wouldn't want to talk to you any longer than I absolutely have to in order to not be rude.

>libertardianism

>white Mexican
ohh I’m laffin

I was...much younger then. It's comfy though so no real regrets as I bought it for a quarter at a thrift shop (without my gay patches)

Eh dads from mexico but is of Spaniard descent and we're legal citizens enjoying America and contributing. The German is for my mother. I'm a white toned mutt

Why would you think this looks good...?

so when we touchin dicks?

ROASTED

>dads from mexico but is of Spaniard descent
LITERALLY
EVERY
MEXICAN
EVEN
THE
MOST
INDIO

my favorite flag but that looks bloody awful

I mean fuck you buuuut...you're not wrong either

Nah in America if I saw you wearing this I kick your ass. If not me an actual vet would probably be offended and kick some twink ass.

Your a mexican plain and simple. I took one of those dna kits and it said 100% Euro 95% of that being Northern europe. But guess what? I am nothing but an Amerimutt. Always will be.

this has to be a joke...

Nah I myself was personally born and raised in America. Am I white? Eh I don't feel like it but I'm certainly American

la criatura...

All who look upon it are cursed to have Mutt children

/pol/ pls

The jacket looks cool, people will laugh ironically at the patches even though they are pretty gay, dont listen to the crotchety faggots theyd actually rather beat you off than beat you up

I mean you’re buttugly but I like your hair

>le 56% face

Looks like shit man, I dont own a custom jacket of my own cause I cant think of a more faggy thing than that.
Also I think you have to be older than 16 to qualify as a "Biker Dad"

id honestly beat you to a pulp if i were to see you

>im white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alright Miguel, go anf get some beans now.

he'd probably enjoy that

Nigger learn to read I already specifically mentioned knowing I'm not actually white. Kiss me

10/10 however it should be worn with a massive cockbulge

w2c snek patch? I like it, gonna make one with a jacket I already have.

Outside of your liberal college town/urban centre you'll get beaten up for ironically wearing patriotic American clothing whilst clearly being an effeminate soyboy. At the very least laughed out of town.

I know this feel,my dads the reason why I'm a semi Manlet at 5'10,but at least I look white!

Nah love I'm 6'1

you seem cool, but juvenile. make sure you're ready to drop the irony shtick when the time comes

shave the facial hair vro

I recognize that terrible denim jacket from american eagle. Shoulda gotten a better one man

Let an user dream man. Always wanted one of those long ass wise asian beards because I'm retarded and fuck you