Post Shoes

>4 pairs of canvas high tops
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Wow, you're so fashionable, user :)

Not bad, hell, a few of these are good, but you're not doing anything special with these no offense

8 pairs of junk, 6 of them are redundant

Terrible son
Throw away everything except the dirty black high tops
Especially those wack addidas and the come de memes

instead of buying 4 all stars and 3 adidas that look like a pair of yeezys, you should have bought a nice pair of boots...

>Diadora B.Elite Astroboy
>Nike Air Force 1
>Vans Old Skool
>Dr Martens 1461 Mono

hey not bad

heyyyy, thats pretty good

sneaker ppl, are pic related worth anything? just found them in my old room. "attack pack" 95s

50 dollars rn on ebay
So, no

your more casual shoes look nice but the boots are all pretty fugly

god i bet you're such a faggot. if any of you wear old skool vans and don't skate you're trash. you're trying to rip off old school skater culture what with the ripped jeans, classic skate shoes, band tees, hoodies, thrasher etc. and it just goes to show normies have no fucking taste or style so they borrow from alternative culture.

>so they borrow from alternative culture
You sound like a gatekeeping faggot. Who cares if you don't skate to wear Vans? Only newbie skater fags.

started seeing people wearing similar ones a lot the past few days here in london

stop being a cuck with the CPs

Might be the angle. From a less steep angle, they're a bit less weird.

no they're still pretty fugly

Not OP but learn to count before posting again.

The pairs I had out

Yes cdmemes I got them for half retail sue me

Should have got the ones with the polka dots, it’s more cdgesque

Not a fan of top-right other than that these are pretty solid choices. ID on the bottom right GATs?

just got the vapormaxes, what do I wear with em

I dont understand how everyone keeps their CP soles from yellowing. I just tend to buy a new pair every year and grailed the old ones.

Any tips?

Do you like the pharrel adidas? Was thinking of getting the same ones

I really do. They're extremely comfortable (the top feels like a sock basically) and look great. I've gotten a few compliments on em from randos

I wish converse had CDG quality rubber/fabric on their standard releases.

newfag alert

Ive been wearing these for about 4 years

aw alright, shame. I do like them, compared with all other pilot boot models I've come across, assuming you meant these and not the chelseas.

thanks for your suggestion, but I need that once in a while. Keeps me going, you know

if you mean the non MMM trainers, those are Sandro SX-1. They're more of a Adidas Samba replica than GAT replica.

Mine are about one year old. I don't do anything in particular, except wear them less during winter and rotate them with the rest of my shoes. Maybe brush off excessive amounts of mud once in a while.

for redundancy's sake, you should reduce that to 3 pairs. Then again, I'm debating on copping a pair of canvas hi's myself right now.

without the nike, that'd be a decent capsule rotation. I like the sole on mono docs way more than the disgusting regular transparent sole

I know nothing about knit sneakers, but for styling you could go athleisure or health goth or just plain hypebeast streetwear, judgin from your collection.

sounds like you're a bitter faggot who has nothing else to hold on to so you hold on to your "i wore it first" bull shit as if it means anything

just copped, rate

I believe the 70s chuck they release are the same quality if not very close to the cdg chucks

Those are nice I agree but I got these for a steal so figured why not

>MAGNUS

could a boy wear these?

lacoste's crocodile logo is so ugly

How's the 1461? Is it comfy enough to walk around in all day?

baka

Are Stan Smiths more comfortable than Vans?

The shaft on cp Chelseas is a bit too short and too wide for me, that's why I went with the ones I have.

Veeky Forums illiterate here. How do these look for a guy?

the chelsea boots are just a little bit too high up top

Wtf no beige trousers?

no

ugly imo, even without the blue part

Without the blue part it's literally a standard running shoe. What's wrong with it?

besides the ugly blue part:
the textures are ugly
the shoe has a weird slim girly model

((in my opinion))

You're not a clown for wearing them but why would you when there are so many better alternatives?
What makes you like this model over others?

The specs fit my foot well. What the hell does 'weird slim girly model' mean? Could you post some similar or better models?

It's a very slim model thus looking more feminine. Better options would be a more neutral shoe like the New Balance 577 or 620 or some Nike model like the Flyknit Racer or an Internationalist.

those flyknits are slimmer than those asics lmao

Yes but at least they don't look like some immigrant core 90's gel runner lmao

Love the velcros, Raf?

thanks, yes, those are by Raf.

ID on the chelsea boot?
>inb4 psl

they are 30mm heel Wyatts by Saint Laurent Paris.

What is psl?

Paris Saint Laurent

Anyway, I'm too poor for those. Anybody recommends pic related? I fear the might be too bulky.

I've been looking at these two alternatives before:
1. reondistrict Wyatt reps - fairly close quality and cut, direct rip offs - 300 usd

2. Story et Fall's RTW line - heard good reviews, pretty close, but less of a direct ripoff - 250 to 300 usd

The ones in your pic have a fairly large opening, and miss the sleek wyatt look imo.

hope that helps

>half retail
>two pairs
so like paying full retail for one pair except you get two colour options, both of which are garbage because theyre cdmemes
what a steal!

I got my gf those CDGs to wear on Valentine’s day

I don’t rly wear the bottom half except the docs, and I got the ozweegos for 8 euro in a charity shop so they’re probably fake

Ehhh I can sell one of them easily

Ugly as fuck. Why is it so hard for people to get basic white shoes like stans or vans authentics if they're fashion retarded

>stans or vans authentics

>spotted the guy who weighs 140 lbs

>butthurt over counting 1 extra pair
>not even your post
The state of Veeky Forums

Virgin tier

is there any way to tell if they're legit?
crazy good find though, even if they're fake

Buy low top converses.

just copped these numerics fools.

>even if they're fake
literally the only point of yeezys is to show off how much money you can waste on ironically ugly things
buying fake $8 yeezys is like buying a photograph of food for dinner

Onitsuka makes amazing shoes. Asics makes clunky chunky gigantic overdesigned garbage. The colors are bad (why waste that pretty blue on the back of the sole?), the silhouette is trying to be too many different things at once, and there are like 20 different patterns/materials.
If you don't care how it looks or if you like how it looks, go for it, whatever. That said, don't expect it to be considered fashionable. Even "dadcore" fags wouldn't be super into it because it doesn't have the decency to be "ironically" ugly

R8 pls, which other type of shoe should I invest in? *in college

>NB 574S

hugely redundant
invest in something other than low top trainers

I like this
Nice, I'm too afraid to use my Margielas in poor weather
Decent
A big pile of memes
+1 for the Palladiums
Decent, I like your Guccis

best itt imo, perfect capsule collection

Thank you kind sir, I do feel like I have something for every kind of occasion with this collection.

/thread

I said the ozweegos cost 8 euro not the yeezys, are you illiterate?
I was thinking into posting them into some fb y’all group but I haven’t bothered yet
Small and clean I like it

As far as casual wear this is my usual rotation.

Not a huge fan, but if it works for you that’s good
The astro boys are beautiful
Fantastic
>not the small heart
You played yourself
I guess if you’re a hypebeast this is nice, but this is definitely not for me
The thinking mans choice
No
Please no
Response trails are goat
Best ITT
Boots are derbies probably? Always need some boots
Really like this exact foe the big hearts
Do you sell drugs in Paris club bathrooms?

ANNNDDD THE PIC DIDNT ATTACH

sick collection

Newfag, taling shit about the velcros

What are those high tops on the left?

virgin alert

Maybe a 5 or six, can't see the quality but 7 or 8 of goodyear welted and top grain

Only with an androgynous look, otherwise they would clash

Yes I do wear all of them at some point

Thanks senpai
They’re ann demeulemeester

I also have a Navy Blue pair of those Air Maxes, but I'm letting my buddy borrow them. Also gonna look into getting a pair of plain white Common Projects Achilles, I need a plain shoe.

>getting the shitty ultra 97s instead of the og silver bullets
lmao you were so proud you even included them in your pic. pathetic.

YES

Good choice son